Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!)

4 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!) Empty Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 am

Rules

- Two primary cats ONLY. You may use secondary cats occasionally.
- NO Powerplaying.
- I will choose the Deputy. My choice must be respected or you will be removed from the RP.
- You MUST make a bio.
- Please make your posts at least 3 lines long. Don't make it so long so I can read it in under 15 - 20 minutes.
- Please don't make an event without my permission.
- Have fun! :3

----

Name: Saberstar
Appearance: Massive tabby tom with silver eyes. He is handsome and muscular. Stands at 1'4, and has long front claws.
Personality: Strong and brave. He is a great fighter and will protect the Clan with his life. Saberstar is charming, and wise.
Lives: 3/9.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!) Empty Re: Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Name: Autumnpelt (Autumn-pelt)
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/329/a/9/yellow_cat_by_nessahpics.jpg
Personality: Quiet and mysterious,she is very cold-hearted until befriended. She will protect everything with her own life,even foes.
Lives: 1/1
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!) Empty Re: Warrior Cats FireClan. (Anyone Can Join!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Accepted! You can make a tom to if you want. :3 Here's Saberstar's pic. ---> https://2img.net/h/i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/SwoopClan/Brown%20Cats/Blue_by_wolf_cherry_blossom1-1.jpg (He is basically a replica of Cougartail, lol.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerkid22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 am

Name: Oceanbreeze
description: calico with bright blue eyes, will protect anything if told to, loyal
I think that's all afro 
tigerkid22
tigerkid22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 am

[I think I'll give this a try. I'll reply to The Trouble With You right after I do this, promise.]
Name - Sparrowfur
Age - 36 moons [3 years, I think?]
Gender - Female
Rank - {Medicine Cat? If not, then warrior.]
Personality - Sparrowfur is a very softspoken, easygoing she cat. She rarely speaks, and only does so when necessary. 
Lives - 1/1
Credit to - Link 
Name - Blackstorm
Age - 48 moons 
Gender - Tom
Rank - Warrior
Personality - Much like Sparrowfur, Blackstorm is very quiet. He's gentle when need be, but otherwise is a very merciless warrior. His clan goes before everything else, and he would do anything to protect it.
Lives - 1/1
Credit to - Link
[It's been a while since I last read the books. Feel free to correct me if I do something off.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 pm

(Actually guys, this has been closed. But I'm going to make another warrior cats RP soon. Smile)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:10 pm

[Holy crap I'm bad at paying attnetion to dates. :3]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down