Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Empty ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by → Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hair-blue-eyes-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}

A beautiful. No, gorgeous, brunette girl shoved her way out of the crowd of people that enclosed around the doors of a theater. Tears streamed down each sides of her cheeks, making them turn a beat red. She raced across the road, her friends behind her calling out her name for her to come back . Though she never did hear the voice of her ex, whom was cheating on her for about 5 months now since they been going out. Making, Aysa vanish within the dark shadows of an alley way, her sobs could be heard thoroughly. She didn't care anymore, the boy she loved had broken her heart into pieces, considering the thought that she may never love again.
Ass Aysa lets her body weigh impact against a brick wall, sliding downward to touch the watery Earth, rain pouring down upon her as she cries and cries endlessly until she has no more tears to spill. Though, they just keep coming, making her head start to pound. Her breaths come out in rasps, unable to move a muscle she could hear in the distance clasping feet clashing in puddles and her name ring with the crackling thunder above. Yet, Aysa doesn't move, no she sits where she lies, covering her face in the arch of her chest, pulling her knees close to her chest to bury her head. Crying slightly now. All she really wanted now was to die, turn to ash and drift off with the steady breeze current. But no, she couldn't the girl had a destiny, though whatever it was, it sure wasn't starting today...

Note - -
I need someone to play a boy, about the age of 18-19 who finds Aysa on the streets, at first he tries to ignore her but gets to caught up in the thought of not helping her he does. Aysa will start off rough in the beginning towards your character, though she will open up. Maybe she will fall in love, or maybe she will leave him. Let's just see what happens.
Oh and please, be advanced! I don't like one-liners! At least 2 paragraphs or 3 sentences. With DETAIL!
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Empty Re: ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 pm

(Eh, I'll join! I'll try my best Arrow!)

Luke~

I walked through the rain on the sidewalk, mumbling to myself as I fought back tears. My girlfriend had cheated on me. I looked up at the dark sky with me deep brown eyes before continuing down the street. There I saw a girl crying in an alley. I huffed and started walking away, but I stopped. She was an innocent girl that was crying. 'She deserves some talking to' I thought to myself, walking towards her. I stopped a few feet away from the girl. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked politely, my dark brown eyes glimmered with worry. After all, she was crying and quite pretty. "My name is Luke." I informed her, putting out my hand to help her up. Though I didn't expect her to accept it... But boy was she beautiful. I gave a soft smile, trying to hide the heart-broken feeling in my eyes. My girlfriend cheated on me with someone I have hated for years, none stop for he flirted with Kayla a lot. (Kayla was his girlfriend.)

Luke picture. ---> http://x63.xanga.com/747f351560030246411446/w195362721.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 am

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hairus-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

[sub]Aysa slowly and cautiously brought her head up, shady blue gaze now swirling a ith an enerald green. Gazing up at the boy she narrowed her eyes, turnimv away from him she wrapped her arms around her waist. Feeling sick, she groaned. Angelic worda now filling the air, " Go away." She sobed a little again, not announcing her name like he had done. She managed to stand up, almost falling down again from her wobbly legs. Though the girl caught her balance, Aysa casted a glare over at the boy who's name she didn't catch.[/sup]
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 am

(LOL I had the wrong pic!)

"What happened to you?" I asked, still worried as hell. My brown eyes showed the reflection of the rain. "You cant stay out here. You don't know what's in these alleys." I retorted, trying to get her to listen. My deep, welcoming brown eyes gleamed. I tried to catch her gaze, but couldn't. "My name is Luke. Can you tell me yours?" I asked, repeating my name before siting down in front of the beautiful brunette, about 3 feet away.

Here's the REAL photo. ----> http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111025215051/victorious/de/images/b/ba/Victorious-season-1-26.jpg (I know its Beck from Victorious. But he's just so good looking, and decided to use him.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hairs-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

Aysa watched his every move, she considered to what he said was true enough for a fact though she dared not get up from where she sat. Curling her legs up closer to her chest so that her hands touched around her waist. Trying to at least bring comfort to herself, unlike anyone would ever comfort her ever again. She locked his gaze with hers, drawing in a breath she answered him. " Aysa." Was all she said, angelic words flowimg between cracked lips.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hairs-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

Aysa watched his every move, she considered to what he said was true enough for a fact though she dared not get up from where she sat. Curling her legs up closer to her chest so that her hands touched around her waist. Trying to at least bring comfort to herself, unlike anyone would ever comfort her ever again. She locked his gaze with hers, drawing in a breath she answered him. " Aysa." Was all she said, angelic words flowimg between cracked lips.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 pm

I nodded my head, and sighed uneasily. Her ice blue eyes took my breath away. As soon as I caught it, my gaze turned to the road. Maybe I could help her. "Do you want a ride home?" I asked, considering I had a car. "I have a car." I added, showing my truck. It was a 2010 Chevy. My gaze caught hers once again, and I waited for her to respond, though on the inside, deep in my heart, I was impatient for her honey coated response.

(That sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 pm

(Bump? And I never knew RPing Humans was so fun!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hair-blue-eyes-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

" Do you want a ride home?"

Aysa tore her gaze from the ground, motioning her head up to cast him an annoymous glare. She didn't know if she could trust him though if he was willing enough to take me in, then why would he bite.
" I have a car."
Taking in a deep breath, she shrugged. " Can I trust you?" She then looked away, her hair falling over her face now. " I don't have a home anyway. I lived with my boyfr-.. Ex." She bit her bottom lip, wipping away her tears.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 am

"Sure you can." I said sincerely, nodding my head. "I was cheated on by my ex as well." I replied, my dark brown gaze soft and upset. "You can stay with me if you want. I live a couple miles from here." I offered. I would never harm Aysa. "I have a guest room." I added, my house having 2 bedrooms, 1 guest room, 1 bathroom, a living room and a kitchen.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:45 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Sure you can."

Aysa stood up from her place on the ground, she dripped with water from the pouring rain that seemed to still drown her under water, not allowing her to submerge against the surface. Though, finally she did, clashing through the mighty waves to leap out of the raging tide before it could bring her further back down. Yet, she wasn't in the ocean, she was in an alley way, but to her she was lost in the pool that kept on with thousands of miles of water.
Snapping out of her daze, she extended a hand out to help the boy up, her glossy electrifying blue eyes glistened with hope in them.
"I was cheated on by my ex as well." Hearing his words, she held her gaze with his, yet her rich French accent boomed.
Taking in a deep breath, she frowned. " I was too." She blinked at his next comment. "You can stay with me if you want. I live a couple miles from here." Not answering back, Aysa then jerked him to his feet, half making the two collide together like cars in a collage with each other. The girl gaped, not realizing she was holding him chest-to-chest with her, hers heaving with ease and embarrassment, she blushed the utmost bright red. She could just only make out his last few words, though they were faint so she gazed into his eyes with curiosity.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 pm

"I know what it feels like to be cheated on." I replied. I was token by my surprise as she jerked me up to my feet, but it was nothing compared to our chests pressed up against each other. Her icy blue eyes caught my attention, but it more so took my breath away. As soon as I found it, I let the words flow with my Canadian X American accent. "You are strong." I said, stepping back a step. I sighed inwardly before giving a bright smile. "You can call me Luke." I informed her, letting Aysa know I had a name. "So, you want to stay at my place for a while? I live in the basement, but its not so bad. My parents are working 13 hours a day." I retorted, my welcoming brown gaze searching her blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient! xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"I know what it feels like to be cheated on."

Aysa sighed heavil, stepping back she pressed herself up against the brick wall once again, she gripped the cracks though she couldn't grasp them in her palms so she stuck close to it. Looking away from him she took a quick turn out of the alleyway and onto the street. Looking both ways she crossed, her hair clung to her neck as she j-walked across the rode before reaching the other ride in one piece. Casting an icy cold glance back over at the boy, she motioned for him to follow.

OOC;;
Lol I told you playing humans was awesome Razz
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm

OOC: Oh, hush up. Its not like I didn't believe. Razz

I followed Aysa, now pacing at her side. I wanted to take her hand in mine, but I knew better. I would wait. Unlocking my truck, I gave a welcoming smile. "Hop in." I said, being polite as possible. My heart raised with hope, and my chocolate gaze rested on her as I waited. I loved her eyes, and I caught a glimpse of them before giving a sigh. My heart was still crushed by Kayla, though Aysa seemed much nicer. But I could sense some feistiness in Aysa easily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Hop in."

Aysa scanned his truck, grinning wildly, she found herself tracing her finger across the rim of the door. Gripping the handle she slowly and gently tore it open, gazing on the inside of it she hoped in. Chuckling, she touched the leather seats. Feeling at home, she rounded her shoulders to sink back into the cushion of the seat. The girl loved trucks, and she loved the thundering roar of them when they awoke from their slumber. Tilting her head, she met Luke's gaze, her smile faded, stiffening a bit she looked the other way.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I smiled and closed the door for Aysa, walking to the other side and opening the silver door. I got in, and closed it. Turning the key, the truck started rumbling and I put the truck into Drive.

----

I stopped the truck at my house, and smiled at the sight of home. I got out and led Aysa into the rather large basement, before sitting on the couch. "The guest room is by the bathroom." I informed her, pointing to the door. I smiled at my 45 inch TV. "Anything you want to watch Aysa?" I asked, flipping through the channels. 'How could I like her so quickly!?' I thought to myself.

OOC: What is this Topuc rated? I'd guess R?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

OOC: BTW, I'll be going in 10 minutes for Monday Night RAW (WWE). But I'll be on at about 8:10PM. Hope to reply before WWE starts. :/
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"The guest room is by the bathroom."

Aysa hesitated to get out, though her feet directed her to follow him. She couldn't stop when she entered the basement, she was already in and slotching at the edge of his bed. Staring at the floor, she huffed, tossing herself back she laid down. Closing her eyes before looking at him.
"Anything you want to watch Aysa?" The girl shrugged at his question, turning to lay on her stomach, gazing at him she soon rolled over to get up. Walking towards the bathroom, she turned, grasping the doorway she rotated to look at him once again, leaning forward some. " May I take a shower?" Biting her lip, she awaited an answer from him. Considering she didn't wanna smell like rain, or mud she wanted or needed to take a shower.

OOC;;
Yes this is rated R I forgot to put it up there. And alrighty Razz
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I smiled at her question, and gazed over at Aysa. "Of course you can." I replied, being polite. I walked to the closet and pulled out a towel for her. "Here you are." I said, handing the white towel to Aysa. I held her gaze for a moment, before walking back to the bed to give her privacy. Flipping the channel to NCIS, I yawned boredly not liking the show. Instead, I cooked up some dinner. I cooked up some burgers for Aysa and I to eat, since she was now a friend.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Of course you can."

Aysa smiled slightly up at Luke, taking the towel in his hand and closing the door some. She placed the towel down on the counter, placing her hands on each sides of her shirt before pulling it over her head. Tossing it aside, she stripped down to her underwear, before she took them off she listened around her before going all the way naked. She stepped into the shower, the warm water running down the creases on her body, past her curves and down her legs. She sighed heavily, rubbing her neck softly, she closed her eyes.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Bumperoos! Razz The first time me bumpin on threads with you in it! Amazing Very Happy
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 am

Ack! I'm here!

I sat on my couch patiently waiting for Aysa, and watched NCIS. I flipped through the channels, and smiled at the sight of my favourite movie known as Scary Movie. I laughed at a few parts, awaiting for Aysa to be finished.

(That sucked. :/ I'm at school.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:16 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

Aysa bent down to turn off the knob, feeling and watching as the water disappeared now. She sighed heavily, taking a the towel in her hands and draping it around her full body. Twisting the door handle, she swung it open. Mist rolling out from under her feet as she strolled out, the cool breeze sending chills down her spine. The girl's icy blue gaze caught sight of Luke, she parted her lips to speak. Heavenly words flowing, " Um, this is awkward but ahh, I don't have anything to wear." Aysa would have considered putting back on her clothes, but they were soaked so that was not gonna happen and she was not going to walk around here naked.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm

I glanced over at her and smiled. Walking to my closet, I pulled out some pajama pants and a T- Shirt for Aysa. "Here." I said, handing Aysa the clothes. I casted her a warm smile, and sat down on the couch. "Sorry if the pants are a bit big." I apologized, trying to be polite. I liked Aysa, but tried to keep my feelings hidden for a while.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next