Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 5 Empty Re: ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Luke gasped and shook Aysa. "Aysa, wake up!" Luke said, kissing her forehead.

(Lol, OK thanks. Yaaaaaayyy... And I'm not stupid? Yeah, right. Look at my grades. ._.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 5 Empty Re: ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by → Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Aysa felt someone shaking her and she opened her eyes quickly, gasping she sat up some. Holding her head low.

{Lol you should see my grades >.<}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 pm

(Dude. I'm just barely passing Math and Science, I am a delinquent at school, I am unpopular. The only thing I am popular for is beating the hell out of people and never following the rules. Lol, I'm somewhat proud of being terrifying. xD)

Luke ran his hand over her cheek. "Are you OK?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 pm

{ Lol you know what's funny, I'm just like you. Everyone fears me in school, but I'm popular and the teachers all hate me and I'm failing every single one of my classes. Then again, I do get in trouble with the pigs at times and I'm in R.T Fisher. A school full of delinquents. Some could call me a crazy bitch.}

Aysa smiled and nodded, grasping his hand and speaking softly. " Yes babe I'm fine."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:39 pm

(Lol, wow. I'm not in delinquent school, but I sure know how to get in trouble without trying. My friends call me either "Vicious Little Ball Of Hate", "Dangerous", "Meat loving" or their body guard. Sometimes they call me "Pro Delinquent" As terrifying as I am, I have guys in my class hitting on me all the time. We'd be pretty good friends in real life, lol.)

Luke sighed. "No, you're not. I can see it in your eyes." Luke replied, getting a bit serious.

(Ha, the one thing I'm absolutely terrified of, its the cops. And my uncle's a cop! O_O)

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

{ Lol, guys haven't hit on me for a while now since I started going out with Jesse, but older guys seem to not care as much lol. And yeah we would.}

Aysa shook her head, sitting up some. " I'm perfectly fine." She said, searching through his eyes.

{ I hate cops. After they took my dad away in front of me and beat the shit out of one I fuckin hate 'em.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm

(I don't care if we argue sometimes, you are so much fun to RP with. One of my favorite wolf characters made by you has to be either Pelican or Nakomi, Nakomi is totally badass!)

Luke sighed. He didn't believe her. "Alright. You want anything to eat?" Luke asked softly.

(One time when I sat in the back of a cop car and tried to find my way out for fun, my friend said "Have they finally come for you?" then I laughed so hard. Hey do you have Twitter? We can talk on there sometimes if you want. My Twitter is @DJgirl456.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:30 pm

{ Lol yeah Nakomi is badass. And no I don't have Twitter. Hey you should join this site, I've been on here for a while now. http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=unreadreplies. It's filled with active people, and has all kinds of category's. There's a wolf rpg section, a horse rpg section, fantasy, human, cats, all kinds. It's pretty cool. My name on there is ❥ ƒαιяєsт σƒ тнєм αℓℓ.}

Aysa sighed heavily, shaking her head she stood up and walked over to him. " No I'm not hungry."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:59 pm

(Not so interested. I'm happy with this site. And I honestly think Nakomi and Layla are going to be the best of friends.)

Luke frowned. "There's something on your mind. What is it?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

{ This site can get real boring real fast. Only bc I've been on here for about almost 5 years since I was 11. And it used to be really ACe Luke did but TIVE, then everyone vanished and now it's like inactive a lot. I just like to find other rpg sites, ya know. And yeah Nakomi and Layla will be }

Aysa to frowned, not because Luke did but there was something on her mind. She parted her lips to speak. " I have a gut feeling that my ex is going to come looking for me." She gulped a bit.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Luke clenched his fists. "What's his name? If he comes looking for you, I'll shred him in my blender."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 pm

(Yeah this site is pretty inactive. But the members here are often friendly. Lol, I haven't been on here for one year yet and I have over 5000 replies. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 pm

{ I had to make a new account bc my old one 'Bluebabydoll' fuckin wouldn't work anymore, and I got pissed so I just made this account. }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Aysa shook her head, griping his clenched fists and holding his hands in hers. " Baby calm down. His name is Rin,"
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Luke sighed and unclenched his fists. "Alright. I'm just worried."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Aysa smiled, " Don't be. I can handle myself." She pecked at his lips then turned to walk into the bathroom. " Mind if I take a shower?" She asked, looking at him with her bright sky blue eyes.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 pm

"Go right ahead." Luke replied, smiling softly.

(Sorry its short.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Aysa closed the door behind her and started the shower, she stripped down and got in.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Luke waited patiently, sitting on his bed until his 12 year old brother walked in. "Sup Luke." He greeted, flipping his hair over. "Hey, little bro." Luke replied. "Eh, who was the chick down here before?" His brother asked. "That was Aysa, my girlfriend." Luke replied. "She's hot." Cody said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Aysa got out just in time to hear Luke and his brother talking about her. She raised a brow, chuckling at his brothers comment about her being hot and she wrapped a towel around her body. Ruffling her hair a bit, then half way opening the door. " Aye babe, can you hand me some clothes for me or kick your brother out right fast so I can get dressed?" She asked, awaiting a reply as she studied the two.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 am

Luke l her some clothes. "He IS my brother." Luke said, watching as Cody drooled over Aysa. He rolled his eyes at Cody. "Don't mind him. He's a bit of a flirt." He whispered to Aysa.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 am

Aysa listened as he put empathizes on the word 'is'. She sighed, grasping the clothes. " I know he IS your brother. Chill. And yeah I see." She closed the door in Luke's face before getting dressed.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:17 am

Luke sighed and walked over to his phone, hearing it ring. His ex was calling. Luke sneered and ignored the phone call, sending his brother upstairs. He took of his shirt, revealing a slightly think, but muscular body, putting on a new shirt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:23 am

Aysa came back out, watching Luke put on a different shirt. She sighed heavily, and stalked the other direction.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:27 am

Luke looked at Aysa softly. "Are you okay?" He asked. Aysa had never been weird around him like this before.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next