Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 2 Empty Re: ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by → Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:34 pm

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 2 Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hair-blue-eyes-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Here."

Aysa chuckled, grabbing the boxers, p.j pants and t-shirt he handed her and stared at him. She shook her head, unraveling the towel she put on the boxers, which to her felt really awkward and then slipping on the shirt before the pants. She casts herself a grimace glance, thanking god that her breasts weren't pointy like a lot of girls but round and full like j-wow.
Snapping out of her thoughts, she smiled over at Luke. "Sorry if the pants are a bit big." The girl shrugged, sitting down on the edge of the bed again she blinked, leaning back some to watch Scary Movie, which was the best movie in the whole world. " Thank you, Luke."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 2 Empty Re: ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm

"Its my pleasure." I replied, giving her a smile before returning my gaze back to the TV. But every once and a while, I'd cast a glance at Aysa, before my eyes returned back to the television. When the movie was over, I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. "9:37PM." I said, knowing my parents should be home very soon. I yawned slightly, then glanced at Aysa. "You hungry?" I asked, remembering I had a couple burgers in the fridge from about an hour ago.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:59 pm

ßättlë §çårs - - - - Güy Nëëdëd  - Page 2 Alternative-alternative-girl-black-hair-blue-eyes-brown-hair-Favim.com-278735

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Its my pleasure."

Aysa grinned over at Luke, giving him a welcoming smile as she then turned back to the movie. This time she was sitting beside Luke, her gaze still fastened on the movie in front of her, and she give off slight chuckles on some parts, rolling her eyes on others then by time she knew it.
"9:37PM." Luke pronounced, and the movie was done and over with, making her frown. Hearing Luke's voice made the girl rotate her head to glare at him. "You hungry?" Then she shook her head, biting her lip graciously she dropped her eyes to let them fix on the floor.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am

I nodded and kept my gaze on her for a minute. "Hey Luke, I got you some" My mother stopped and glared at Aysa. "Who is this?" Mom asked. "This is Aysa. She's going to be staying here for a while." I replied, giving my mother a serious stare. "Alright, just so long as she doesn't make any trouble Lucas." Mom replied, giving a smile. "Mom! Stop calling me that." I growled. She rolled her eyes and walked back upstairs. "Sorry about that." I apologized to Aysa. I sat next to her. "Is the breakup still bothering you?" I asked, trying to comfort her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Sorry about that."

Aysa looked up just in time to notice Luke's mom walk in, now the girl flushed a pale color. Casting his mother a warm smile, letting it fade quickly when she left. Relief crept over her face, glancing over at Luke again she grinned.
"Is the breakup still bothering you?" A frown now showed, she cupped her hands over her face and sobbed. Her angelic words coming out like honey. " He humiliated me in front of everyone..." Aysa drove her nails into her arms, letting the watery liquid that rolled down her cheeks fall on the floor.
[/quote]
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm

As Aysa started to cry, my heart sank to the depths of my stomach. I shoved myself closer to Aysa, and wrapped my muscular arms around her. "He's out of your life now. Your Ex does not deserve someone like you." I said, closing my eyes. I wanted to beat the hell out of her Ex until he fell to the floor and begged for mercy. Aysa deserved better than him. "And you deserve more than him." I added softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 pm

OOC: OK, you win. You DID tell me RPing as Humans is amazing. And now I cant stop looking to see if you've replied every 5 minutes!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:59 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"He's out of your life now. Your Ex does not deserve someone like you."

Aysa let him take her in his arms, making her shudder in his grasp she huffed loghtly. Gripping his shoulders she buried her face deep in his masculine chest. Trying to find comfort somewhere in him, and his voive echoed in her ears.
"And you deserve more than him." His words made her stop the tears, shutting them down to seal back into her eye sockets. She locked eye contact with Like, their faces inches apart, and Aysa hesitated. Snapping her head away, tearing her eyes off him ahe shook her head.
" Don't say those things if you don't mean it." Aysa closed her eyes.
[/quote]
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Catching her gaze again, I lost my breath. As soon as I found it, I sighed lightly. "But I do mean it, Aysa. Someone thats blind could see that you deserve better than what your Ex gave you." I replied, honesty shone in my dark brown eyes. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't say it. I caught her gaze once again, and I smiled brightly. 'I love her.' I thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"But I do mean it, Aysa. Someone thats blind could see that you deserve better than what your Ex gave you."

Aysa gszed at him for a long time, not realizing it she was tracing the back of her hand down the side of hos face. Her white tipped nails laced now down his chest before dropping to meet ontop of her leg, she let one of her hands grip the back of his neck, pulling him close.
" Do you believe in love at first sight?" Aysa asked in a low whisper, biting her lip.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

My breathing was heavy, and I felt as if my heart was going 1 million miles away when she asked me that question. I nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, I do." I replied, trying to put on a smile. Her ice blue eyes made me feel like I was on top of the world. I let my brown eyes search her blue, as I felt her hands on the back of my slightly tanned neck.

(I cant wait to see what happens next. I have a pretty good idea. *Wink* *Wink*)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"But I do mean it, Aysa. Someone thats blind could see that you deserve better than what your Ex gave you."

Aysa got even more closer to him, so that there lips almost touched. After a while passed, she grinned and spoke. " Good." Biting her lip sexily this time, she leaned for to meet him in a kiss. Hoping he wouldn't pull away and make her look stupid.

OOC;;
Lol, mmhmm.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:42 pm

I leaned in so our lips touched, and it felt like sparks flew around in my eyes. The kiss was passionate, and loving. Pulling away after about 8 seconds, I leaned my forehead against hers, breathing softly. I was lost for words.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:52 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

Aysa smiled in between the kiss, her heart froze and then picking up pace once again after he pulled away. She let her head drop, eyes fixed on her hands, that soon intertwined with Luke's. She levitated their hands up to their faces, gazing into his big brown eyes as hers sparkled. Without any hesitation this time, she pressed him on his back, crawling on top of him she laid beside him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I smiled at the sight of Aysa, but took it by surprise when she pushed me over and somewhat sat on me. I chuckled and gave a handsome smile, which was kind of famous. At school I had lots of girls asking me out, but Aysa was the first to just go for it. "I love you." I informed her, giving another smile.

(Um. What's going to happen next? O_O)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"I love you."

Aysa was taken back by his words, though her heart skipped beats. " I love you too." Saying it back to him made her feel good, and she loved the way it sounded. She fiddled with his hand in hers, then glancing over at him she placed her hand on his chest.

OOC;;
I don't know lol.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm

I smiled at her words and reached up to kiss her forehead. My heart skipped a few beats, and I rested my forehead on hers once again. I looked down to see her hand placed on my chest. My heart was pounding against my chest, so she must have felt it.

(Could you reply to our Durnal topic as well? You don't have to now, just soon.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

Aysa smiled, closing her eyes, until she heard someone coming down the stairs which made the girl jump to her feet and race to the other side of the room. Noticing it was his mom, she sighed in relief, thanking herself that she moved just in time so she didn't get scolded at by his mother. She put her hand over her heart, and rested her head back.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 pm

I sighed in relief as Aysa and I were not seen making out. "Hey, Luke I forgot to bring down your coffee." My mother named Liz said, handing it to me. "Thanks Mom." I replied as she walked back up the stairs. This time, I closed the door and locked it. "You can come out now." I called to Aysa, walking towards her. I pecked her lips, and smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"You can come out now."

Aysa smirked as Luke came towards her, shaking her head she gripped his arm to yank him back over to her. Clashing each of their chests together, keeping him close as possible she cupped her hands over his face to make out with him. Passionate, rough, and deep.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm

My heart beat raised as I made out with Aysa, my eyes closed, I felt as if I could still see her. My phone ringed and I groaned at it, pulling away from the kiss. I looked at the caller ID, and saw it was my Ex calling. I sneered, and deleted her ID off of my list. Sitting down on my bed, I sighed softly and smiled up at Aysa.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:50 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"You can come out now."

Aysa watched him pull away, which sent a frown on her face until she saw the caller ID. Noticing it said a girl's name with a bunch of hearts next to it, aysa knew that used to be his old girlfriend who broke his heart. She sighed inwardly, crawling on top of his to settle herself on his masculine chest. Looking down at him, she leaned down to kiss him again. " Are you alright?" She asked.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, leaning up and kissed her forehead sweetly. Then I pulled back, then back in to peck her lips. She was different. She wasn't preppy, and she was passionate. I loved that.

(That sucked. I'm not used to RPing as humans.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

{Aysa's Speech}
{Luke's Speech}

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Aysa drew herself off him to sit on the edge now, her thoughts else where. She couldn't shake the fact that she was falling for someone that could change her life for ever and loosing someone else who fucked her over. She shook her head, twirling her thumbs around each other before turning back towards Luke.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 pm

It's not hard really, I thought it was hard when I first started but really it's not.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next