Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R - M] [Greed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R - M] [Greed] Empty A Forbidden Love. [R - M] [Greed]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other werewolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older werewolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray werewolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Eight years, I've been here. I am twelve right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! I'm not so sure. But you might want to make your move on the lady." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to Adolie. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his Mexican accent flowing handsomely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R - M] [Greed] Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R - M] [Greed]

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

[ Medea's Human Form ~ http://thebestwallpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/redhead_winter.jpg ]

It looked like her father had drug in another one. This time, one of those thieving wolves that Medea hated so very much. She'd never really been allowed to go out and try to capture them along with the other wolves, being the only daughter of the alpha. The fact her father was strictly overprotective, too, didn't help at all. No, really, it made life a hundred times harder most of the time. Medea strongly disliked being told what to do. Medea was wild at heart and loved to get her way. 'There never was a saint with red hair,' was what they said, anyways. And there never were truer words spoken when it came to Medea. No, she loved living on the wild side. But that didn't mean what some thought it meant - no, even though she enjoyed danger she never bothered to play around with the emotions of brutes. Her way of living on the edge was by doing incredibly stupid things. Or at least, things her father thought was stupid. She knew she could always pull them off, but her father always reprimanded her and claimed she gave him heart attacks on a daily basis. Medea sighed. She'd rather help bring in the dangerous wolves than anything else, but that was one thing she'd never found out how to do without her father knowing. After all, he was always head of these little 'adventures' and oversaw who came and who stayed home.

Now Medea had come around to find out what exactly the great 'Kyzer' her father spoke of with such spite was all about. When she laid eyes on him, eating like a savage beast, she snorted. It figured. With a frown Medea faced away from the prison that he was being held in and sat down, eyeing the other wolves as they passed by. She had sat there for a few minutes before she heard someone's voice and bristled slightly. Medea got to her feet and whipped her head around, only to see it was Mr. High-and-Mighty himself. Growling, Medea pinned her ears against her head, "What do you want. I have better things to be doing than talk to a thief." Medea stared daggers at the brute. How had he gotten over here, anyways? She didn't really care, but she was still curious.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Kyzer only chuckled, his Mexican accent strong but handsome. "Calm down, was only being friendly." Kyzer replied, not taking any offense from her harsh tone. The massive wolf was clawed in the face by another male. A dark brown one with blue eyes, and the same size as Kyzer. "You dare speak to my daughter!? I should kill you now!" The male snarled. 'He must be the Alpha.' Kyzer thought for a moment as he studied the massive brute. "Get in the cave!" He roared. Kyzer groaned. As he walked by Adolie he gave a smile, and winked at her. "Kyzer look out!" Lotas yowled. Too late... The Alpha known as Aurath had knocked Kyzer to the ground. "Don't you EVER do that again. You hear?" Aurath growled. Kyzer nodded and sneered, but made it look like he was fearful. All though, Kyzer was probably the bravest wolf Lotas has ever seen. Kyzer stalked into the den, and licked his wound. "You ought to be careful." Lotas growled. Kyzer gazed over at the elderly wolf and sighed. "I know." Kyzer replied. 'Why does it matter if I'm an outlaw?' Kyzer thought angrily, his dark brown eyes blazing with fury. "I have learned not to mess with Aurath, Kyzer. He is very over-protective of his daughter." Lotas explained, his gray-white fur prickling. "You think?" Kyzer growled a joke, chuckling lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 pm

[ Wolf Form ~ http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000831043/polls_Redwolf_5335_511435_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg ]

"You think I want your kindness?" Medea snapped, sitting down and flicking her ears in the direction of a wolf coming over. All Medea could do was smirk as her father viciously attacked at the large male without giving him a chance to strike back. Sometimes, Medea thought, having an overprotective father was fantastic. It kept creeps like Kyzer away from her when she wanted to be left alone. It made it difficult getting to know brutes in general, though, but Medea couldn't be less interested in males. All they ever did was want to procreate, it seemed. Most of the brutes around her were incredibly careful about coming off as such wolves, because her father would be on them in a heartbeat if he suspected anything, but to other females they seemed to be all too eager and ready to go. Medea got back up and made a satisfied noise deep in her throat as she padded over to her father, rubbing his shoulder with her head gently. She shot a spiteful glance at Kyzer, although it was mixed with a gaze that was obviously meant as a challenge to Kyzer. If he wanted to dare, she wouldn't stop him, but he'd only get treated the exact same way by her, or her father. It was a losing game for him. "Thanks, Daddy," Medea all but purred, sticking close to her father's side and giving one last teasing glance at Kyzer before heading in the other direction.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Kyzer sighed, his deep brown gaze resting outside. Kyzer whined and faced the wall. "Hey, Kyzer. Cheer up." Lotas soothed, nudging his friends shoulder. Kyzer only growled. Lotas sighed and nipped Kyzer's ear. "Its OK." Lotas tried once more, his blue gaze soft and friendly.

----

The next morning when Aurath was gone, Kyzer made his move. He padded up to Medea and kept his gaze on the ground. "Look Medea. I'm sorry about yesterday." Kyzer tried, his Mexican accent soft and smooth. "Hey, do you mind telling me about the Tribe?" Kyzer asked, giving a warm smile. Kyzer's eyes met her blue eyes, and his breath was taken away. "Hey Kytey!" Natzi, a guard snarled. He grabbed Kyzer by the neck and tried shoving him back into the den, but instead, Kyzer broke free and swiped Natzi to the ground. "I don't think so." Aurath snarled, grabbing Kyzer by the scruff and chucking him to the ground. Kyzer hit his shoulder on a rock and whined. "Aurath stop!" A medicine wolf growled. Lillian was her name. "Go to the den. Now." She growled to Kyzer. He sighed and limped back into the den. His shoulder bled as he laid down, and winced.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Medea had slept well, and because of that was in a much better mood than she'd been in the day before. She was frisky and hyper and ready for a new adventure. Swishing her tail, Medea made her way back over to where the prisoners were being held, only to have Kyzer come out to greet her oh-so-kindly again. She didn't say a word to his apology, however. Why would she? She really could care less. Medea growled lightly at his questions. "I'm not stupid enough to tell an outsider about our Tribe. But nice try, hun." Medea turned, flicking her tail underneath his chin before trotting a little ways away from him as Natzi came out and attempted to get him back into the den. When Kyzer fought back, Medea stiffened and let rip an angry growl, threatening Kyzer and challenging him to try that again. She wouldn't tolerate the brute hurting her comrades, even if they weren't actually 'comrades.' When her father showed up again, Medea sighed, "Daddy, be nicer to him. He's weak." Medea pulled her father's ear gently and looked over at Lillian. "She'll deal with him, dad. Just let him be, he couldn't hurt a fly no matter how hard he tries."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Natzi snarled and shoved Kyzer into the den. "Get going Kytey!" He snarled, biting Kyzer's maw. "Its Kyzer!" He corrected, storming into the den. Lotas smiled, "Hey Kyzer. How'd it go?" He asked curiously, his raspy voice crackling a bit. "Eh... It went OK." Kyzer replied until he heard a low growl. Kyzer was grabbed by the scruff by Aurath and yanked outside. "You were with my daughter. You gave her fish. I don't tolerate that!" Aurath roared, swiping his claws across Kyzer's face. Kyzer bared his fangs, but decided not to do any harm. Then Aurath heard a roar from the outside. "Medea!" He yowled, racing out of camp to help his daughter. A werewolf had attacked Luna. Aurath threw himself on the werewolf, but was swatted into a rock. Kyzer knew he couldn't sit around, so he attacked the attacker. He drove the attacker off. "I was perfectly fine!" Aurath roared, knocking Kyzer to the ground. "I just save you and your daughters life! You should be thankful." Kyzer sneered, kicking Aurath off of him and pinning him down. "I ought to rip out your-" Aurath was interrupted by the Medicine Wolf. "Stop you fool! Kyzer just did you a favor!" She growled, nudging Kyzer away. Kzer sighed and padded to the river, his muscles aching. He sat there, looking at his reflection. "What's wrong with me? Its not even my fault I'm an outlaw! I was betrayed and framed by my own friend!" Kyzer growled to himself, his brown eyes glistening with anger in his friend. With Aurath. With everyone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Everything happened so fast Medea wasn't sure what exactly had happened by the time it was over. Medea blinked as she frantically tried to assess the situation before making a move. The next she knew, her father was attacking Kyzer again. "Tch," Medea murmured under her breath and shook her coat off before sighing and padding over to Lillian. "Really, dad. You're going to kill him." Medea looked over as Kyzer was nudged away, and turned her glistening eyes back to her father. "Dad, stop. I can take care of myself, especially against a wimp like him. So leave him alone, I will teach him a lesson if he tries anything myself." Medea turned and jogged after Lillian, "Hey, Lillian! Let me help you take care of some of the injured. It'll go by faster that way. Maybe Dad will have figured out what the hell happened by then." Medea jogged over to the Medicine Wolf until she caught up to her and turned her head back and stared at her father, thinking to herself, Why won't he just trust that I can take care of myself? I'm not a pup anymore! I know what I'm doing, and I can sure as hell fight off a brute like Kyzer. He's not such a threat... Gosh, Dad! Stop treating me like a baby!! With that, Medea turned away from her father again, her hackles raised in annoyance.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Kyzer at this point was put in the battle arena to show his fighting skills. He was up against a brute a bit smaller than him. "Time to teach you a lesson." The wolf growled, lunging at Kyzer. But Kyzer side stepped and sank his teeth in the brute known as Leo's scruff, drawing blood. Leo yowled smacking Kyzer in the face. Kyzer snarled and pinned Leo down biting his muzzle, and clawing his face. "Alright alright! You win! Just get off of me!" Leo growled, struggling to shove Kyzer off. Kyzer got off of Leo and turned to Aurath whom was watching him carefully. "Hmm.. That Kyzer has some skill." Aurath whispered to his Beta, Blazakin, Blaze for short. "Just use him, Aurath sir." Blaze suggested. Aurath stepped forward and challenged Kyzer to a fight.

----

Kyzer nearly beat Aurath, but Natzi jumped in and helped Aurath beat him. Kyzer snarled to himself as he padded back into the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Medea had come to the arena against her father's wishes and hid in the shadows to watch everything go down. When Kyzer almost beat her father, Medea suddenly became enraged. How could her father lose to a thief...? That wasn't possible... Medea had always thought her father was the strongest wolf there was, even if he was overprotective of her. Was there really a wolf stronger than he? It was true her father was aging...but was he aging so much he couldn't keep a mere pup of a wolf at bay? Natzi had had to come in and help fight off Kyzer. What luck her father had...what luck. As soon as Kyzer had gone back to the den, Medea crept away and followed him. With a quick look around, she slipped inside and hid herself in the shadows, crouched low to the ground. "Hey, you," Medea snapped. "Kyzer." Medea pressed her stomach against the ground and kept alert, knowing if her father caught her here she'd be dead meat. "You almost beat my dad today. How the hell did you manage that?"
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Kyzer lifted his massive head and almost smiled at the sight of Medea, his brown gaze glistening. "I was born with my fathers strength. Its no big deal." Kyzer replied, shrugging. Kyzer's shoulder ached but he ignored it and sat up, tilting his head to look at Medea. "Sorry if I have acted as if I actually lived here Medea. I'm just trying to fit in, but your Tribe just wont let me be myself." Kyzer explained. Lotas lifted his head from a nap and yawned. He smiled. "Medea, it is fancy seeing you talking with Kyzer." Lotas teased. Kyzer smiled at his friend. "I was thinking the same thing." He joked. "Kytey! You got 15 minutes outside!" Natzi snarled. "C'mon. Let's talk by the river." Kyzer suggested padding his way there with a slight limp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

"Of course they're not letting you be you," Medea said quietly. "You're not a part of this Tribe. You're little more than a prisoner here. Of course they don't want 'you' being 'you.' It's dangerous to our Tribe. Especially with the foundation it's been made on. Father has made sure to keep this Tribe formal and traditional. He's kept it like that for a long time. You and I are the first ones that aren't fitting to the job description." Medea glanced over at Lotas and stuck her tongue out, "Oh shut up. I was just curious about earlier." Lotas was a likable character, Medea decided. Kyzer...she still wasn't too keen about, but Lotas definitely. Medea hid farther back into the shadows when she heard Natzi. If Natzi was back from the arena, her father was, too. She could only hope her old man wasn't going to come and look for her. However, Medea was glad to be out of the shadows and she quietly followed behind Kyzer. "I am sorry about how my father has been treating you. He's really protective."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Kyzer smiled over at Medea and nodded. "That's understandable. I mean, your his daughter. Anyone could see that he just wants you to be safe." Kyzer replied gently, his dark brown eyes catching hers for a heartbeat or two. If anything, Kyzer was guessing Medea has grown to at least show some tolerance to him. Kyzer sighed and watched the fish. He got an idea. With a swift move he got a fish in his jaws, and dropped by Medea. "In case your hungry." Kyzer informed her with a slight chuckle. He was always one to be the nice guy.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:42 pm

"I know," Medea snapped. "But I don't want him to be so protective of me anymore. I'm not four months old. I can take care of myself perfectly fine." Medea sighed and watched as Kyzer grabbed a little fish. Medea smiled gently and sniffed it before ripping off a few scales with her claws. "Hmm, thanks." Medea looked over at him for a second and frowned. "You're not like my father makes you out to be. It's hard to believe you'd be a thief, really..." Medea said quietly before looking at her reflecting in the water. "What was your Tribe like? Was it any better than mine? I never get to do anything here... it's really sad, actually. My dad is so overprotective of me I never get to do anything fun...that's all I really want."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:52 pm

"I was born a loner with my only friend. When I was young, he betrayed me." Kyzer replied softly, his head resting on his massive paws. Then he lifted it again. "You want to do something fun? Then I'll show you what's fun. Follow me." Kyzer said, bringing her to a waterfall. They were at the top, and at the bottom of the waterfall was a 21 feet deep lake. Before anyone knew it, Kyzer jumped off of the 27 foot high waterfall, landing right in the water. Crawling out, he padded right back to the top. "Careless, I know. But boy is it fun!" Kyzer barked, looking down the waterfall. "Just watch your step. Its a bit slippery here." Kyzer added, kicking a rock over so she wouldn't trip over it. Breaking the Alpha's daughter probably wouldn't get him an award.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Medea frowned. "I'm sorry. I can't say I know what it's like. My father is so protective I really don't have any friends to betray. Not that I'd betray them, but..." Medea shrugged and finished off the fish when Kyzer started talking again. She squinted at him skeptically before getting up and following after him. The sound of the waterfall was tremendous. Medea hadn't ever been anywhere so loud, nor had she even realized there was a waterfall in these parts. Medea's eyes widened as Kyzer jumped, but after a second she just laughed. "Careless is my forte," Medea said, whacking his shoulder with her tail gently. "If my dad knew I was here he'd kill me." Medea let out a small laugh before shrugging again. "Oh well, who cares?" With that, Medea followed what Kyzer had done and propelled herself away from the rock, the wind whipping past her face, and in a matter of seconds she was plunged into the darkness of water. After another second or two, Medea resurfaced and let out a melodic laugh - her real laugh, and one she rarely used. Swimming to the shore, Medea shook her coat off and looked up at Kyzer. "That was great!"
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Kyzer was mesmerized by her laugh, and his tail lashed happily. "Told you it was awesome!" He teased, now flashing her a handsome smile. Kyzer glanced up at the sky. The white clouds moved as the wind blew, and Kyzer glanced over at Medea. "Being here with your Tribe isn't so bad. As long as Lotas and you are there, I'm fine." Kyzer told Medea, his eyes resting on hers. Kyzer snapped his head around to see Aurath. "Quick, hide!" He growled, pushing her gently in a hole. The dirt and water masked their scent. "Hmmm... That Kyzer is going to get it when he comes back." Aurath whispered, not loud enough for anyone to hear. He stalked away, back to the camp. "That was close." Kyzer growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Medea felt her cheeks heat up, and was thankful the fur of her coat hid it. It didn't last long, however, because Kyzer hid her and himself. Past the scent of dirt and water that coated the two of them, she smelled her father. Medea nearly let out a growl but managed to keep it back. When the danger had passed, Medea crawled out from where she was hiding and sat on a rock by the lake at the bottom of the waterfall and glared harshly into the water. After a few minutes, she slashed away her reflection with her paw and growled loudly. "I wish he would just let you do what you wanted to. The least he could do is give you more freedom, but he never listens to me, so I can't do anything about it, either." Medea sighed thickly and laid down, the top of her chin resting in the water, causing ripples to move out around her. "He needs to grow up."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Kyzer sighed and laid next to her. What he was about to do was probably suicidal, but he did it. Kyzer licked her ear swiftly before turning his head in the direction of the camp. "What's going to happen when we show up at camp?" He asked worriedly, though there was no worry in his voice. Kyzer's bulky body tensed as Natzi showed up. "Well, well, well. Look who's here." He growled, snickering. 'Uh, oh.' Kyzer thought, standing up. "Get over here Kytey! You are going to see Aurath." He growled, grabbing Kyzer's scruff. That did it. Kyzer whirled around and knocked Natzi into a tree. "Fine then. Just wait until I go and get Aurath!" Natzi yowled, bounding off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Medea looked over at Kyzer when he licked her ear, but he was already facing another direction. While he wasn't looking, she allowed herself to smile slightly. When Natzi showed up, Medea was immediately on her feet and tense. She watched the brief but somewhat violent encounter between the two wolves, resulting in Natzi running off with a threat throw behind him. Medea cursed loudly and sat back down, "We should just run off somewhere where my father can't find us," Medea said, although it wasn't a comment that held any weight to it. No, instead, it was just a spur of the moment comment. She knew if she ran off she'd be lost without her father. She really did love him...she just wished he was not so protective.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 pm

In the matter of minutes Aurath showed up. "Come here!" Aurath roared, grabbing Kyzer by the throat. But with a quick move, Kyzer tripped him and the two collided. Kyzer sank his teeth in Aurath's scruff, not enough to draw blood. Aurath raked his claws over Kyzer's face, making Kyzer stumble to where he would fall down the waterfall, though he clung onto the ledge. "Say goodnight, Kytey." He snarled, about to slash Kyzer in the face. But as his paw came, Kyzer wrapped his jaws around it, biting down enough so blood would form. Aurath yowled and leaped back, enough time for Kyzer to get up. Kyzer leaped on Aurath, pinning him to the ground and biting his muzzle roughly. That was the signature move of a more dominant wolf, or more so, an Alpha. Aurath roared and flung Kyzer off, right over the waterfall, but instead missed the water and hit the ground. Aurath chuckled grimly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

The moment Medea saw her father she rushed over to him, but he was already over at Kyzer and the two of them were going all out in a fight. Every time Medea got too close she was forced to back away. And once the two of them reached the ledge, there wasn't enough room for her to even think about trying to help Kyzer. No...she didn't want to help her father this time. Kyzer wasn't a bad brute! She couldn't say he was worthy of certain things, however, but she did know he wasn't a bad wolf. The moment Kyzer was kicked over the waterfall Medea rushed forward and attempted to get past her father without him being able to grab her to stop her. She had to get over to Kyzer. For all she knew, he could be dead!

[ That was poooooop... ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Kyzer got back on his paws, blood treaming from his mouth and other wounds. He rushed back up the ledge and re-pinned Aurath. "It is over, Aurath! Face it! I beat you!" Kyzer growled, biting his muzzle once more. That did it. Aurath grabbed Kyzer by the throat and dragged him to the den, chucking him back in. He went back and grabbed his daughter to, throwing her in the den with Kyzer and Lotas. Kyzer's shoulder bled like crazy now, but he totally ignored it. "You look like you fell in a ditch! What happened to you?" Lotas asked. "I got in a fight with Aurath because I was with Medea." Kyzer replied. "You mouse-brain!" Lotas teased. "Oh shut up, Lotas." Kyzer growled, joking around with him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Medea hadn't expected Kyzer to get back up. And even if he hadn't been dead, any wolf with common sense would've stayed down and not tried to attack the Alpha again. But Kyzer didn't seem to be programmed with the common sense. Medea was genuinely afraid of the look her father had on his face when he came back to get her, as well. But what he did next Medea would never have seen coming in a million years. "Ouch! Dad you're hurting me, let go!" Medea growled and coughed as she was momentarily winded when her father threw her into the den with the others. Medea sat up and shook herself off. Her father had just thrown her into the den with the outcasts... Even if they weren't bad wolves, they were still outcasts. And now...her own father had disowned her into one, too, it seemed. Medea blinked away angry tears and shuffled to the back of the den and curled up in the corner, her back facing the others and her head hidden close to her legs.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Kyzer felt like he had ruined everything. He crawled over and curled up beside Medea, resting his chin on her flank. "Medea, please don't cry." He whispered, licking her ear. Kyzer felt terrible. Rain started to pour down on the world. Kyzer curled himself by Medea to keep her warm. "I'm sorry I screwed things up, Medea." He whispered, tears forming in his eyes, though he held them back. And then his voice barely more than a whisper, he added, "I love you." Kyzer was hoping her reaction would be positive.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next