Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley]

2 posters

Go down

Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley] Empty Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 am

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other werewolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older werewolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray werewolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Eight years, I've been here. I am twelve right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! I'm not so sure. But you might want to make your move on the lady." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to Adolie. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his Mexican accent flowing handsomely.

(OK so your fae is hard to get, as in a bit hard-headed and she's a cave guard. And soon your fae falls in love with Kyzer (An outlaw). So basically its kind of like the Puss In Boots storyline, only your fae has an over protective father. (I play as the father/Alpha.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley] Empty Re: Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley]

Post by Harley Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 am

Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley] Michelle_by_emilysoto-d5l9qws

Luna watched from her perch in a tree. It had been a while since they had brought in a new prisoner. The old one that was already there wasn't any fun anymore. What was his name? Lotas. He had been brought in when she was only eight. She never really tortured him physically, but Luna had a way of talking that could drive a wolf to tears. It was useful for questioning. Smirking at the twisted memories, Luna jumped down and trotted back to the camp. She noticed the deer they planned on feeding the new one, and sighed. If she had her ways, they would have to beg for food. After all, they were her enemies and Luna didn't like making it easy for them. The whole point of keeping them locked up like animals was to treat them like the animals they were. Except Luna would treat any animal better than them. Wishing they would choose something smaller or more scrawny, Luna drug a deer of her own away and retired into the shade.

As time passed, Luna grew bored. She had a duty to do anyway, and didn't feel like sitting through the lecture that would come if she didn't do it. Grumbling to herself, the fae stood, shifting to her wolf form. It still had blood on its muzzle from the deer. The den was already in site, and a smirk found its way onto her features. She watched the new prisoner tear into the deer, and snarled in disgust. "Didn't your mother ever teach you table manners? Seriously, you eat like a savage." Luna snapped at him, turning and placing herself a few meters away from the den. "Shouldn't even bother to feed you."

Luna dozed, not even bothering to listen to their pointless conversations. She doubted they would try to attack. The old one knew better. Recently, Luna's pack had let her take control of the punishments. Nothing had tried to escape since. A voice behind her caused her to jump and spin around, snarling. She stormed him, trying to force him back into the den with a rabid growl. "You aren't very bright!"

Forbidden Love. [R] [Harley] Werewolf_by_quileute_girl

(She's a little twisted, but only a little.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:10 am

(Just so you know, Kyzer stays in his Wolf form a lot more often.)

Kyzer only chuckled, his Mexican accent strong but handsome. "Calm down. My name is Kyzer." Kyzer replied, not taking any offense from her harsh tone. The massive wolf was clawed in the face by another male. A dark brown one with blue eyes, and the same size as Kyzer. "You dare speak to my daughter!? I should kill you now!" The male snarled. 'He must be the Alpha.' Kyzer thought for a moment as he studied the massive brute. "Get in the cave!" He roared. Kyzer groaned. As he walked by Luna he gave a smile, and tried going back into the den "Kyzer look out!" Lotas yowled. Too late... The Alpha known as Aurath had knocked Kyzer to the ground. "Don't you EVER do that again. You hear?" Aurath growled. Kyzer nodded and sneered, but made it look like he was fearful. All though, Kyzer was probably the bravest wolf Lotas has ever seen. Kyzer stalked into the den, and licked his wound. "You ought to be careful." Lotas growled. Kyzer gazed over at the elderly wolf and sighed. "I know." Kyzer replied. 'Why does it matter if I'm an outlaw?' Kyzer thought angrily, his dark brown eyes blazing with fury. "I have learned not to mess with Aurath, Kyzer. He is very over-protective of his daughter." Lotas explained, his gray-white fur prickling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am

(Oh and I'm going to make Kyzer 20 years old. He was originally 25, but since your character is young, I changed him.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 am

Luna snarled in outrage. The prisoner was telling her to calm down! "I don't care what your name is! You're a prisoner!" She sighed as her father stepped in, and backed away a little. Luna sneered as the wolf walked by her. "Dense, isn't he daddy?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two. "I think I can handle it from here, daddy. I can make him regret talking to me." Luna promised, and nudged her father away. "I promise. I'll hurt him if he tries again." Not waiting for an answer, Luna stalked up to the den entrance, eyes filled with hatred. "No, he is not 'over protective' of me, he just doesn't want idiots like you coming near me. Wouldn't want any stupidity rubbing off on his only daughter!" She hissed, hackles raised. "Lotas, if you don't behave... then I'll be forced to hurt you as well." It taxed her mind to come up with suitable punishments for any wolf, since some were a little extreme. Luna wondered if this wolf could withstand what she was about to do.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 am

"No, Luna! This male is dangerous." Aurath replied, giving a slight growl. Kyzer sighed, his deep brown gaze resting outside. "But. You will teach him a lesson. Take him out to the river later." Aurath ordered his daughter, soon stalking off. Kyzer whined and faced the wall. "Hey, Kyzer. Cheer up." Lotas soothed, nudging his friends shoulder. Kyzer only growled. Lotas sighed and nipped Kyzer's ear. "Its OK." Lotas tried once more, his blue gaze soft and friendly.

----

The next morning when Aurath was gone, Kyzer made his move. He padded up to Luna and kept his gaze on the ground. "Look Luna. I'm sorry about yesterday." Kyzer tried, his Mexican accent soft and smooth. "Hey, do you mind telling me about the Tribe/" Kyzer asked, giving a warm smile. Kyzer's eyes met her blue eyes, and his breath was taken away. "Hey Kytey!" Natzi, a guard snarled. He grabbed Kyzer by the neck and tried shoving him back into the den, but instead, Kyzer broke free and swiped Natzi to the ground. "I don't think so." Aurath snarled, grabbing Kyzer by the scruff and chucking him to the ground. Kyzer hit his shoulder on a rock and whined. "Aurath stop!" A medicine wolf growled. Lillian was her name. "Go to the den. Now." She growled to Kyzer. He sighed and limped back into the den. His shoulder bled as he laid down, and winced.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:59 pm

"So am I." She snapped, following her father and thinking about the things she would say to the male in the morning. It was obvious he didn't get the whole 'prisoner' thing. If she were in his position, she would be plotting her escape, pinpointing the guards' weaknesses, and scoping out the area around her. Not make googly eyes at the Alpha's offspring. Luna wished they would just kill that old Lotas. He had no purpose here anymore and it was obvious that he would never side with them. She knew where his loyalties lay. And this new wolf, what was his name? Kyzer. Kyzer didn't seem like a traitor, and she would doubt any move of betrayal he made against his pack. Luna labeled him as a werewolf with no survival instincts, and shifted into her human form.

Luna yawned, glancing back at the den she guarded. When would the oh so smart Kyzer make his escape this time? Probably soon.. She thought to herself, and her presumptions came true when she heard the familiar foot falls. Luna grinned, ears twitching. Of course, that other guard had to come and ruin all her plans. The anger she felt towards him vanished as Kyzer swiped him down, and Luna roared. It was cut short by her father. "Dad, both Natzi and I can fend for ourselves. You don't need to keep butting in. If we needed you, you would know. Plus, I'm really looking forward to teaching that mutt a lesson." Luna snapped at her dad, and smiled at Lillian. "Finally, someone with some sense!"

As the others drifted away, Luna grinned and poked her head into the den. "You wanted to know about this Tribe? It is littered with the blood, bones, and death of your people. As is yours, since we only fight to defend." She laid down, blocking any escape. Her muscles were still taught, ready to spring.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Kyzer chuckled. "I can tell. But. Its your Tribe. And I cant judge your ways." Kyzer replied, studying the area. He smiled and glanced at a river outside about a 3 minute walk from the camp. Kyzer's mouth watered, and his deep brown gaze shifted from the river to a guard. "Hey Kytey! You have 10 minutes outside!" Natzi shouted, shoving him outside. "Go with him." Natzi ordered Luna, pushing her out with him. "I understand being harsh, but doing that to a fae, oh I ought to claw him." Kyzer growled under his breath. Kyzer turned around and drank from the river before catching about 6 fish. Aurath watched him carefully. "Hmm... He could be some use to us. Let's just use the idiot." Aurath growled to his Beta, Diego. "Affirmative, Aurath sir." He replied, stalking off. Kyzer gave a fish to Luna and smiled. His dark brown eyes shimmered in the sunlight. He looked away and glanced at his reflection.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 pm

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm

e]enter]Luna frowned at Natzi. "I'm in charge of what he does, and what he doesn't!" She growled, and followed the prisoner brute outside. Luna shoved him aside, and sat down grumpily by the river. "We should just do away with that Lotas! He gives you too much hope. Makes you too... defiant." Her nose wrinkled at the fish. "Keep it. I intend on gaining control on how you are kept. They give you too much slack. They treat you like guests. Not prisoners." Luna kicked the fish away, her ears laid back. "Back to the den." She demanded, and stood. "Natzi, make sure he gets there. And you better obey. I'm the higher rank, after all." Luna glared at the werewolf, dark brown eyes filled with irritation.[/center]
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Natzi snarled and shoved Kyzer into the den. "Get going Kytey!" He snarled, biting Kyzer's maw. "Its Kyzer!" He corrected, storming into the den. Lotas smiled, "Hey Kyzer. How'd it go?" He asked curiously, his raspy voice crackling a bit. "Eh... It went OK." Kyzer replied until he heard a low growl. Kyzer was grabbed by the scruff by Aurath and yanked outside. "You were with my daughter. You gave her fish. I don't tolerate that!" Aurath roared, swiping his claws across Kyzer's face. Kyzer bared his fangs, but decided not to do any harm. Then Aurath heard a roar from the outside. "Luna!" He yowled, racing out of camp to help his daughter. A werewolf had attacked Luna. Aurath threw himself on the werewolf, but was swatted into a rock. Kyzer knew he couldn't sit around, so he attacked the attacker. He drove the attacker off. "I was perfectly fine!" Aurath roared, knocking Kyzer to the ground. "I just save you and your daughters life! You should be thankful." Kyzer sneered. "I ought to rip out your-" Aurath was interrupted by the Medicine Wolf. "Stop you fool! Kyzer just did you a favor!" She growled, nudging Kyzer to the den. "Go. I'll teach him not to be so harsh." She ordered Kyzer. He nodded and limped to the den, growling at Natzi as Kyzer passed the ass of a brute.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Bump? Sorry. So impatient! O_O
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Luna watched smugly as Kyzer was herded back to the den. "He knows what your name is, idiot, he just does that to annoy you." She muttered, trotting towards the camp. Honestly, Luna didn't know why they even kept prisoners. All they did was cause trouble and annoy the pack members. She passed through the camp, dipping her head to the various other werewolves and smiled. Trees soon surrounded her, and Luna broke into a trot. The irritation she had so strongly felt started to melt away.

Claws dug into her shoulder, and Luna was pinned to the ground. The werewolf roared at her. She struggled, snapping at scratching at the much larger brute. Relief flooded through her as she saw her father. Luna heard the thud. "Dad!" She cried, and started struggling harder. Snapping her teeth, Luna glared into the ivory colored eyes of her attacker, waiting for him to kill her. She wasn't about to die squirming and whining like a pup. As quickly as he had pinned her, the werewolf was off and gone, and Kyzer stood a ways away. "Who gave you permission to leave the den?!" Luna snarled, ready to bite his ears off. Even Lillian's silk like voice couldn't dim the red that tinted her vision. "Why do we keep prisoners, Lillian? Why? All they do is cause trouble! That wasn't just some rogue werewolf! That was from his tribe! They want him back!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Lillian snarled. "That WAS a rogue! He could have killed you mouse-brain!" Lillian barked. Kyzer layed in the den, his muscles aching endlessly.

(Sorry its short. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down