Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ] Empty Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Lynxflame padded gently through the Thunderclan territory, and flicked her tail. She walked along the borders and smiled to herself as she was on guard. Lynxflame rarely enjoyed her time guarding and checking the borders, but she knew it was manditory. A smile crossed her lips as she batted at a mouse, but not injuring it or eating it. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk along the borders.

Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ] Lynxfl10

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ] Empty Re: Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Sandflame walked back and forth through the borders of Thunderclan and Windclan territory. He sighed, his ears to his cranium. He lifted his eyes to see a water vole heading out of the water. Slowly, he stalked over to it, his fur brushing along the dirt. Then, he pounced on it, killing it instantly. He ate it and looked up to see a beautiful she-cat. He rolled his eyes... ignoring the fact. He couldn't be with her that was a Thunderclan cat. Good thing she couldn't swim. He thought to himself and licked his chops.
Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ] 1zxv4so
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ] Empty Re: Forbidden Love [ *Twisted* ] [ No Exceptions, Sorry ]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Lynxflame looked up to see another cat patrolling the borders. She had to take a double-take for second, then dropped her head and stared at the ground. What was she thinking? He was from a different clan! She sighed and hit herself in the head with one paw, ears twitching nervously as she continued to walk along the border, instead, turning and walking up and down the same stretch of land, but moving very slowly as not to seem retarted, zig-zagging back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Sandfire looked up at her again. He watched her go up and down the borders. From there... he then hoped that somehow, He wanted to get to actually know her. He smelt the air to smell a water heading in the water. The water wasn't bad, because it was frozen. He pointed his paw to the water vole, looking up at her. The water vole was going across the ice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Lynxflame looked over to him and looked at the water vole, then smiled sheepishly and looked back to him, shaking her head. She stopped walking along the border and finally gained up the courage to talk to him, "Hey," she said quietly. "I'm Lynxflame. I don't believe I've seen you before..." She smiled a bit and then dropped her tail by her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Sandflame nodded slowly, he didn't wanna speak, he wanted her to get that water vole, he kept his paw out smiling. Are ya gonna get it? He thought and rolled his eyes. He didn't even think he heard her, he was just too worried about meeting her. The water vole slipped and slided across the ice, waiting to be caught.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Lynxflame knew what he wanted, and rolled her eyes, sassily walking over to the water vole and crouched down, pouncing. She killed it nearly instantly. She put it in her mouth and scrambled easily off of the ice and back to her border. She didn't really want the awter vole, so she dropped it on his side of the borderline, sighing and sitting down on her haunches daintily.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Sandfire wasn't surprised it was not going to turn out like he wanted. He sighed and flicked his tail walking into the woods of his border. He thought she would eventually fall in, for a cat's wait it could hold but not a long time. He looked back once, he smelt someone was watching him, and he was probably caught allowing a cat from Thunderclan to catch some of their prey.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Lynxflame pinned her ears back and muttered under her breath. She looked as another cat from her clan was walking up to her. The quickly snatched the water vole off the side of the other clan's border and ate it. Lynxflame sighed and walked away as the new cat came to take her duty on the borders.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Sandfire came back to see the leader on the high-rock. "Welcome Sandfire..." he murmured. "Hello." he replied softly. "You will be going to the Gathering right now, get in line right away." he answered.
Sandfire gathered with the 5 other cats and followed behind them, heading for highrock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Lynxflame heard about the Gathering and pricked her ears. "I guess we should go," she said to some of her friends as they walked to were they were to be meeting. She kept her head low, along with her tail, as her shoulderblades moved slowly, oncei n line with the other cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Sandfire was beside the leader and deputy. Soon, they were there. The Windclan and Shadowclan cats were waiting they all spilled out to greet the others, while the leader went up on the highrock. Sandfire did nothing but sit.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Lynxflame padded in and took her space next to the other cats in her clan. She looked around for a second before returning her attention to where it was supposed to be. Her tail twitched restlessly as she waited. She spotted the cat she'd seen earlier and cocked her head, rather confused by his reaction earlier. She frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Sandfire looked over to see the she-cat from eariler. He got up, and trotted to her. "So finally we can talk." he purred with a smile. "Hello, I am Sandfire, and I didn't catch your name."
His green eyes searched hers.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Lynxflame watched him strut over. She rolled her eyes, "Maybe you would've caught my name if you hadn't been too preoccupied." She flicked her tail, rather annoyed, but then sighed and said, "My name is Lynxflame." She flicked her ears nervously. "And yes, finally, I was trying to make conversation but you were ignoring me, basically. Intimidated by she-cats, much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Sandfire rolled his eyes at her words. "No furball, I would've got in trouble has your generation ever heard of the clan rules?" he joked and purred and small laugh. "Besides, I think you kinda... pretty." he foreced the words out, looking at the claico, scanning her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Lynxflame chuckled slightly, "Sometimes you have to draw outside the lines." She smirked and rolled her eyes when he called her a furball. She smiled when he called her pretty and she looked him over. "You're quite dashing yourself." She said with a purr. She then remembered an important factor: He was from a different Clan... A look of disappointment briefly crossed her face before she looked back up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Sandfire smiled at her, and rubbed his muzzle up against hers he then looked up when the leaders lashed their tails for silence. He looked up and listened to all them say what's going on in their clan. After it was over, Sandfire looked at her. "Meet me at Sunningrocks." he whispered and disappeared with his clan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Lynxflame smiled, but was quite surprised when his muzzle touched her own. She nearly pulled back, but before she could all fell silent for the Gathering to officially begin. At the end, she listened to him carefully and then watched him disappear into the midst of cats. She nodded and followed her own Clan back home, then secretly snuck off to meet with the cat she was so eager to talk to at first.

[ i'm sooo sorry! i thought i said gtg D: I feel awful ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

[Sorry... me too. I just luv tangled :3]

Sandfire snuck up when all the cats were sleeping and walked over to the border of Thunderclan and Riverclan territory. He then climbed into the river, and swam over quickly. He then got out, shaking his pelt while gleaming water spread everywhere. He then saw the she-cat and smiled rubbing himself up against her and purring. "Glad to see you again." he murmured softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Her eyes brightened when she set her sights on the tom. She smiled as he came over and rubbed himself against her. Moving a little quickly, wasn't he? She purred in return and intertwined her tail with his. "It is nice," she smiled, then said, "So, how are you?" She didn't know what was drawing her so close, so quickly to this tom. Really...what was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Sandfire smiled and looked at her. "I'm fine." he murmured and looked in her eyes, trying to find them. "I'm glad you made it by the way." he said happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:49 pm

She nodded at his reply, "That's good..." She said. He was different, wasn't he? In a good way, of course. Then she listened to the rest of what he had to say. She flicked the top of her tail back and forth for a moment before replying, "I wouldn't have missed it for the world." she gave a sheepish grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 pm

[ o.o i'm loneleh ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 pm

[OPPS I didn't realize you replied sorrz]

Sandfire pricked his ears and nodded. "Really?" he said softly and smiled, not expecting an answer, he knew it though.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next