Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 am

I was mistress Lexi of Davenport, I walked the halls of my father's mansion as I was bored and had nothing else to do. I watched as countless men walked by checking me out, I rolled my eyes, I was no where close to being a lady, the only reason why I wear dresses was to keep my mother sane. I heard sex going on and longed for that myself but my father made sure no man touched me for he thought they'd corrupt me, I was eighteen now and was husbandless.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/192674050#/art/Red-hair-311437500?_sid=78ef8c98

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Re: Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 am

I walked the halls, and saw the princess. I bowed low to her, "Excuse me, Madam." I then walked around her. I was a palace guard, and walked the princess's quarters. I held my spear, and walked away. What the King does to the Princess is unfair, but if that is what he wishes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 am

I smiled at him quite happy to have him looking at me. I winked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:31 am

I continued walking, thinking to myself. Thinking so hard, I almost missed her wink. I had to fight to keep a smile from spreading across my face. "My lady?" I asked. Did she want something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 am

I beckoned him to follow me, my mother and father were gone so i wanted sex now,"Make love to me." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:31 pm

I turned my head to the side, surprised. "But... Princess.... I can't, I... I... I won't." I held my body rigid and stiff. I stared right threw her, and waited to be dismissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm

I got mad and left, i went to my room and slammed the door shut angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:11 pm

I watched her storm into her room,"I'm sorry my Princess, I just can't." I then again began patrolling back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

When id see him i turned up my nose and ignore him like he didn't exist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I noticed the way she treated me, and thought it was better that way. Though as time went on, I started to feel a little guilty. I would give her another chance, but she would have to make the fist move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I was sitting in my study reading a book of poems. I got excited about one and was running down the hall and realized my mother was away with father and got depressed that I didn't have anyone to share what a beautiful poem it was. I headed for my room once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:37 pm

I was patrolling when the Princess rushed from the study. I silently followed her, and saw her go into her room. I went into the room, and quietly closed the door. I gently lay down my spear, and started to undo my pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:44 pm

I heard him and looked, I saw him undoing his pants, my eyes never moved from his hands. I then let my eyes go to his face,"What are you doing?" I asked as I held my dress since I didn't want to touch him right away because it would make me look like I was a whore which I wasn't, I just liked to have fun every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

I grunted and left my pants around my hips. I lifted off the silver armor, and the chained mace. I was now down to just my shirt and pants. "I'm doing what you wanted me to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm

I walked to him and slipped my hands under his shirt and felt how soft and smooth his muscled chest was. I smiled as I took his shirt off, I kissed his chest lightly as I took in his scent. I put my ear to his chest to hear his heart pumping as I started to undo my gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm

I smiled as she felt my chest,"That's what us first class soldiers have to work for." I smiled and pulled my shirt off. I flipped the lock on the door, and helped her with her gown. I turned her around and brushed her hair to the side. I pulled her ass into me as I undid the back of her gown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 pm

I rubbed my ass against him,"I bet you first class soldiers can't fuck very good." I said smirking as I teased. My breasts were freed from the confines of my gown. They were perky and nicely rounded and nice looking nipples. I braided my long red hair so it didn't get in the way, my skin was so soft and smooth. I kissed his scruffy jaw as I ran my small hand up and down the side of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:04 pm

"Oh really? Well, you better not tell some of my guys that." I pulled her ass against me harder, and looked over her shoulders. Her breasts were beautiful, and they were MINE!! I picked her up from behind, and walked her over to the bed. Dumping her on it, I let my pants fall. I crawled on top of her. Even if she said no now, she was mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

I felt his muscular body on top of mine,"Make love to me before you can't." I said as I kissed him. I put my hands on his biceps and spread my legs waiting for him to thrust or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:12 pm

I laughed at her determination. "It might hurt my lady..." I said. I slid my hands down her sides, and ran my fingers through her folds. I wanted her wet, so it wouldn't hurt as bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 pm

"I'm already wet for you." I said smirking as i kissed his lips as I moaned, my hair coming slightly out of it's braid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I felt that she was telling the truth, I played with her folds for a few more moments. I then brought my hand back up to her hips. I pushed my dick into her, and felt how tight she was. I pulled her thighs open,"Wider." I moaned and began thrusting fast and hard, accidentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:22 pm

I spread them as wide as they'd go. I bit my bottom lip as it hurt but I moaned it felt good though. I dug my nails into his arms, I arched my body into his, needing him just like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:26 pm

"Sorry..." I murmured. I thrusted slower. I pushed into her farther, searching for her G- Spot. I held the small of her back, and pulled her into me. I pushed into her, and pounded harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"Don't be sorry." I said moaning as I kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next