Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

I took his hand and gripped it as I let out a toe curling scream as I pushed hard, I soon gave birth to a son, I smiled as I laid back. I knew he'd look just like his father, he looked almost exactly like his daddy but had some of my features. I let go of his hand and soon put him in a blanket and let him suckle even though he wasn't crying, such a good boy. He was looking around and he began to suckle from me.

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:37 pm

I gritted my teeth at how strong her hold was on my hand. The moment the boy came out, I knew it was mine. Everyone started whispering as the kid looked like me. "Get me a wet cloth, would you?" I asked a guy. There was blood everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:42 pm

I was still panting hard as I held onto my baby. I sat up slowly and kissed his cute little head as I nuzzled my new son. "I'll call you Adam." i said smiling as I saw my blue eyes but everything else looked like his father. I stroked his little cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 pm

I grabbed the wet cloth and crawled along her. I cleaned between her legs, and I cleaned inside of her a little. Then I cleaned my arms. I then took another cloth and started washing off Adam. I said nothing as I cleaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm

I looked to him as I grabbed his arm to stop him,"Can I leave now?" I asked looking up at him with unshed tears. I wanted to go home and live my life with my son and eventually find a good husband and have plenty more children to raise till I was in a ripe old age and died happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:50 pm

I dropped beside her to whisper, so no one else could hear,"No... Now that you had my kid, your gonna stay with me." I said as I continued to clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:52 pm

"This is not the life I want or for our son to be exposed to." I said stopping his hand so he didn't distract me on purpose. I made him look at me,"How could you want this life for our son?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

I smiled at her,"This is the best life there is!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:58 pm

I slapped him,"This is a horrible life." I said grabbing Adam and grabbing a horse and made the horse canter towards home, I wasn't going to expose him to this, to be a barbarian like his father

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:04 pm

I fell back as she slapped me, and watched as she left. I held up a hand as my soldiers rushed after her. "Let her go. We need to get back onto the road, and she slowed us enough." I climbed on my horse, and dug my spurs into his ribs. He trotted forward with a snort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:08 pm

I'd find a new husband. I nodded as I soon got home and put my son in a crib that I had picked out from a carpenter."We'll have a good life Adam, you won't have to deal with a disappointment of a father." I said kissing his forehead.

(Is he ever coming back to claim his kid and well girl? Or are you going to replace him?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:13 pm

(He'll be back...)
I rode to the castle of a famous knight in the area. We were fighting these guys! I ordered for everyone to stay hidden so it could be a ambush.
(The stories just grew together Twisted Evil )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:16 pm

(Why? Don't kill him)

I sat out in the small garden and sniffed the beautiful flowers. I watched the darkening sky and groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:21 pm

(Idk, it'll shake things up a little. I won't kill him)
I looked up at the darkening sky, and grinned. Perfect weather for an ambush. I waited for another hour, and then donned my armor, and ordered everyone to prepare for attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

I soon started to go inside since it was dark and it was getting really dark like it could rain. I hear Adam crying and I let him suckle from me so he didn't go hungry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

I waited for the castle to grow quiet before we slip from the shadows. There was around 200 of us, and we were ready, but were they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

I soon went to bed for the night.

(When your done with the war in the other topics reply to this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

(the two are intertwined right now...)
I stepped out into the now pounding rain,"Come out and fight, Cowards!" I yelled at the huge wall that protected the castle. I heard men running, and yelling from within. I had my men put up ladders, and start scaling the walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6