Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:38 pm

I kissed her back, and looked at her,"Shhhh Quiet, They'll have my head if they hear us..." To quiet her I stuck my tongue in her mouth. My tongue intertwined with hers. I pounded harder, but still softly.

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Love (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 am

I moaned as I played with his tongue with mine. I ranked my nails down his back and then grabbed his ass, he'd have some nasty marks on his back from my nails. I urged him on, i was so horny and wet that I needed this good, my breasts bounced with each thrust he made. Deep down I wanted this but if my father found out I'd probably be whipped by him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm

I went a bit harder, wincing at her sharp nails. I felt blood bead up, I would get her for that... I pounded my hardest for about a minute, then bgan going gently again. I went fast though. I gripped a breast with each hand, and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I'd laugh if his fellow soldiers would see those scratches, that he got a chance with the princess but he better not hurt me for the chance he'd be beheaded for such crime of injuring the princess. I moaned as I arched into him, I could feel how hard he was and how soon he'd give me his seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

I pushed into her harder, and went harder. I moaned as my dick grew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:58 pm

I ground my teeth together through the pain of him going so hard, I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed slightly so he'd know he was going to hard. I watched his dick going in and out of me as I moaned and arched for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:24 am

I saw her pain and went softer. I kissed her neck lightly, and held her against me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 pm

I wanted him to release so it didn't hurt any more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I released quickly, and pushed my seed deep into her. I kept pushing gently into her, I was not even closely finished with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:35 pm

"I think we're done here." I said trying to get out from under him as I wanted to get dressed and have some tea in the garden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:38 pm

"No, I don't think we are." I said holding her down. I pushed harder into her, not finished. Even if she hadn't been a princess I wouldn't have been done. I still had some seed in me, and she wasn't leaving till she got it all to my satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm

"I don't want any more of your seed." I said pushing at his large chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I continued holding her down, and kissed her so she would shut up. I pushed into her harder, and faster. I liked her a lot, she was so tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:53 pm

I got his face away from mine and flat out screamed bloody murder. I heard guards coming towards the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm

I whistled to the guards and they stopped, we were all in cahoots. I heard them start pacing outside the door. I pushed harder into her, wanting to hurt her a little. "It'd be best to keep your mouth shut." I growled in her ear. I pushed even farther into her, till I was at her back wall. Then I rammed into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

I cried out,"Stop, you and your guards are betraying my father, I'll see to it that you men all get hanged or put in chains. But you I'll let him hang." I said nodding as I spit in his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:10 pm

I avoided the spit and went harder. "Your father won't be returning. There has been an uprising. I can do whatever I like." I bit her neck lightly, holding her arms above her head. I pushed faster, and groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

I fought against him and we went off of the bed and I landed on him which shoved his dick more into me, I moaned as I ground my hips to his wanting more yet my mind cried no. I kissed him and put his hands on my breasts. My pussy pulsing around his cock and I played with his balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I landed with a thud, and gasped as she started riding me. "I thought you didn't want it?" I asked. Pulling her into me. I moaned,"Oh those wonderful fingers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

I landed with a thud, and was surprised to feel her riding me."I thought you didn't want this?" I asked. I pulled her into me, bucking my hips into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:22 pm

"If your going to force me I might as well get something out of it." I said going hard, fast, and deep. My breasts bounced as I thrust and moaned. I arched and had my head back and I had my hands on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

I pushed into her, and flipped us around. I was now on top, and I pushed into her. I went hard and fast, my huge dick vibrating. I pushed all the way into her, and I felt her pack wall tear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:30 pm

I screamed in pleasure as I wanted his seed now,"Give it to me. I want it all." I said gripping his hips as I soon brought his face down to kiss me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I pushed even harder, my dick growing a bit. I was not ready to release yet, I was having to much fun. I pushed even harder, and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm

I whimpered as he denied me my seed rightfully. I moaned and I wanted more attention with his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next