Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Friends Forbidden, Love Is Unwritten {S I O N}

Go down

Best Friends Forbidden, Love Is Unwritten {S I O N} Empty Best Friends Forbidden, Love Is Unwritten {S I O N}

Post by lemmy Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm

A couple of Months Ago...

The Alpha stepped forward, the Alphaness at her side. Many wolves stood below them that you could not even keep count. In the jaws, a young wolf fae swung, her light gray fur and blow eyes glowing in the huge and purely white moon. The Alpha gave a bark of the silent murmurs of sounding below. He kept his head lifted and so then, the Alphaness stepped forward and the pup gave a small yip, viewing what is all around her. Finally, the alpha spoke, his voice strong and proud. “I, Alpha, Keron call upon my pack today to announce that Fahara made it through the birth." The crowd cheered happily with joy but they fell silent when they all got a good look at his face which now faltered abit. "Sadly, two died.." He lowered his head but then raised it again. "But one healthy, one strong, made it through. It will be our next Alphaness, Kira" And then proudly, the pup's mother, Fhara set the pup down and amingly butted her with her crown to the edge of the pride rock. Wolves cheered in every direction. She stared around and then again. Bark. Silence. Leaning in at the proudness on the small pup's face, Keron smiled. "Go on. Howl." Lifting her head, and lifting up one small paw she let out a howl. It was strong and just like that, Keron knew that this pup will be a great Alphaness. The rest of the wolves lifted their heads to join her in a beautiful and melodic howl.
Months Later
A small grunt. Another small grunt. Silent paws pressed the cricket that slowly hopped on, knowing the young pup was there but tesing her. It hoped off the rock the pup now stood on. "I, future Alphaness of the pack, will now crush this bug." she said in her very cute voice, said that it sounded like the Lioness Queen, Kira. Bringing her butt in the air and waving her tail she headed to jump and when she almost had it, she felt tight jaws get a secure lock on her scruff. She gave a surprised yelp. She knew who it was. "Dad..." she squeaked with a tone of annoyance. "What is it? You know you said you'd let me explore more into our territory more today." she pointed out. "I know," sighed Keron, sitting down. "Just making sure my baby's alright." He licked her fur. "Dad! I'm not a baby." she growled. Moving away, she turned around. "And I don't want to be Alphaness!" Keron gave a snort. "Yeah then why did you say Future Alphaness?" he asked. "Because then you'll have the 'Leader' talk with me." she growled. "Now can I go explore?" she asked impatiently. Finally, Keron sighed and Kiara jumped up and down. "Don't go past the territory." He warned but she was hardly listening as she bounced off. She laughed and sniffed the flowers, ran through the fields, and listened to the sound of the trees and the singing of the birds. So much fun!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down