Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 43 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 am

I rubbed his chest and laid a kiss on his shoulder,"Remember how possessive you were when those guys were touching me that first or second day we were together?" I asked looking up at him smiling. "How you didn't like their hands between my legs, you had already reserved that area for yourself." I said.

Back to top Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 43 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 am

Leonard

I laughed slightly and said, "Yes. I remember. But it was just because I love you." I smiled and held her close.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm

"I know baby and I know you would get jealous. But hey I like men possessive." I said leaning up and gave his lips a kiss before cuddling into Leonard and sighing in content

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Leonard

I smiled and held her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I smiled,"It turns me on." I said yawning before falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Leonard

I grinned and kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:23 pm

I woke up early enough where he'd be still asleep. I took a shower and got on top of him fully clothed. I took a knife and sliced a red line down the side of my neck, I knew it would wake him up and he would feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Leonard

My eyes popped open at the smell of blood and they were. My now red eyes narrowed in on the line of blood dripping down her neck and I felt my fangs shoot down. A hungry growl escaped my throat as I started to lean towards the blood dripping down her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:48 pm

I smiled and leaned down cradling the back of his head to my throat, I knew he'd stop before he'd kill me since he didn't want to lose me again. I closed my eyes,"Feed baby, you have to eat." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Leonard

I nodded and buried my fangs in her neck. A couple minutes later I pulled back and smiled up at her. "Thank you." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm

I kissed his forehead,"Your welcome." I said getting off of him and headed for the kitchen since he took a lot and I was dizzy. I got orange juice and drank that before finding something to get more blood in my body. I sat down or I probably would have fallen. I looked pretty bad. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair, "Baby, I need you to change me?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Leonard

I got up and followed her. "Change you into what?" I asked, taking out some bacon and preparing it to be cooked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:42 pm

"A vampire." I said looking at him as I looked like death warmed over, I looked that bad. "I can't keep you fed without dying. So you might as well change me and then I won't die so easily." I said getting up but thought better of it and sat back down,"Your draining me almost every day." I said as I really looked like I was going to die

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Leonard

"Than I'll stop feeding from you. I'll hunt again like I used to." I replied, focusing on fixing the bacon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

I threw up my arms and walked to the bedroom and slammed the door as hard as I could. I locked it and sat on the bed and wanted to throw something at his head

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Leonard

I sighed and put my hands on the counter. Then I turned around, abandoning the bacon, and walked to the bedroom. I tried the door and found it was locked. I knocked on the door and said, "Megan, please let me in."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:23 pm

"Go away! You have better things to do!" I shouted at him from sitting on the bed. I sighed and looked at the window before opening it and breathed in the fresh air

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Leonard

"No I don't." I said, hoping she would open the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:42 pm

A tear went down my cheek,"Yeah you do, you'd rather feed from some skank when I'm right here!" I said throwing something that was glass at the door where I knew he was. I sighed,"Just go away, I'm not letting you in." I said as I played with my dress and thought about do I really want to stay on this earth? I asked myself and saw his razor he used and wondered if it could actually cut skin and not just hair

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Leonard

"When I said hunt I meant animals like deer. You were the first person I'd ever fed on." I replied, cursing at myself for not making myself clear about it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

"I don't want you to feed on stupid animals!" I said sobbing. I walked to the bathroom and picked up the razor,"I love you Leonard." I said so softly. I tried it and it actually cut my wrist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Leonard

I saw what she was about to do and I moved quickly. I grabbed her hand and took the razor away from her and tossed it out of her reach. Then I forced her to look at me. "Do you want me to change you?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

I looked at him,"Yes baby." I said bringing his head down for a kiss and rubbed him between his legs. Focusing on his balls first then his long thick shaft. I wanted to do it while making love. "Make me immortal." I said as I put a hand on my swollen stomach and looked up at him with affection and love

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Leonard

I nooded then picked her up and caried her to our bedroom. Then I pushed her back on the bed and started to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 pm

I untied my robe and opened it to show my naked body. I undid his pants and kissed his chest before holding his shaft and positioning it at my entrance,"Make love to me you big bad sexy vampire." I said leaning up to capture his bottom lip and gently bit down on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next