Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 am

I turned to him put both hands on both of his cheeks and kissed him,"Now I am." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 am

Leonard

I smiled at Megan when she kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 am

A breast just happened to go out of my bikini top when he did that, i moaned, "Suck." I said kissing his neck softly as I rubbed my hips to his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 am

Leonard

"How about we head to your house before we do that?" I said, feeling my dick stiffen and harden.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 am

"I suppose we could do that." I said pouting as I took his hand and lead him to the front door, when we got in I listened to see if my parents or parent was home. I quickly ran up the stairs pulling him behind me since I heard my dad coming,"Come on." I said softly to him. I finally shut my door. "Nothing, just hanging with one of my friends Missy." I said lying

"What are you doing Megan?" I shouted to my daughter as I heard running with two sets of feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 am

Leonard

I smiled when I heard her lie. Then I took her into my arms and was about to kiss her when I remembered something. "You might want to lock the door. We don't want your parents walking in on us." I whispered lowly into her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am

"It's locked cutie, now make sweet love to me." I said smiling as I kissed him as I put my little hands between our bodies and started to undo his pants and released his dick from the confines of his pants and boxers,"So sexy." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 am

Leonard

"With pleasure." I replied, gently picking her up and setting her on her bed. I quickly stripped off my shirt then started rubbing my no exposed dick in between her still clothed legs, wanting to torture her a little, wanting her to beg for me to be inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 am

"No teasing." I say

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Leonard

I smiled and nodded. Then I slowly began to remove her shirt, kissing up from her waist to her breasts as I took it off of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

"Oh baby." I said arched my back as I cupped my large breasts in my hands and licked at my nipples as I let him watch, I pulled up my mini skirt, it was a full view for him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Leonard

I watched her, smiling. I slowly and sexily started to pull her mini skirt down her legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:55 pm

"Baby I need your dick now." I said whimpering as I stroked my own folds as I needed something to make me climax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Leonard

I smiled and took her bra off and ran my tongue over one of her nipples as I pulled her skirt and panties off her legs. Then I ran my tongue down her breasts to her entrance and licked it before sticking my tongue in her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I moaned,"God..." I said as I spread my legs for him further so he'd have a better angle. I heard foot steps on the stairs and was quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Leonard

I froze in my licking, hearing footsteps on the stairs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm

"Megan what are you doing? Let me in right now." I said

I quickly got up, I put on my clothes and put Leonard in my closet."What do you want? I'm trying to do something here dad." I said mad now that he interrupted my sex as I was so horny now

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Leonard

I let Megan push me into the closet. My heart pounded with nervousness when I heard her dad's voice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm

"Do you have a hickie?" i asked her ferocious,"Where's this boy?" I asked looking all around her room. I walked towards the closet. I opened it seeing a half naked man in here,"What the fuck!" I said taking this guy and hit him.

"Daddy stop!" I screamed as I grabbed his arm, I felt him back hand me, I began to cry as my dad dragged Leonard towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Leonard

"Hey!" I shouted. I got my feet under my, drew back my fist, and punched Megan's dad in the jaw. I jerked away from him and darted over to her. "I'll come and get you later, okay?' I whispered lowly into her ear. then I ran towards the open window and jumped out it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

I was on my hands and knee's crying as my cheek hurt so bad. I heard my door slam shut and heard it lock. I ran to my door and pulled,"NO!" I yelled. I wanted Leonard but now I couldn't see him. I jumped onto my bed and cried into my pillow.

"I'll deal with you later." I said so disappointed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 pm

(I'm going to skip ahead okay?)

Leonard

A few hours later I was standing underneath Megan's window holding some small rocks. I started to toss them at Megan's window, hoping to get her attention without waking her parents.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

My heart surged up. I ran to my window being quiet, I looked down to see Leonard.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Leonard

I smiled, seeing Megan come to the window. I made a 'Jump down' motion with my hand and waited, wanting to hold her in my arms and breath in her warm, sweat scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 pm

"It's to high." I said to him softly, I heard my dad coming,"Fuck you." I said to my dad and jumped, I landed into his arms and urged him to run as the front door came open and my dad come running with a bat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next