Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Heat (R, Blaze)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Heat (R, Blaze) Empty Surrender To The Heat (R, Blaze)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Haven
I was a stripper at a local men strip show. I heard the money dispenser take the customers money, I got into position, when the door opened I started to dance sexily up and down the pole. I unhooked my very revealing bra to show my gorgeous tits to the guys view and my nice perky ass moving to show what a man could swoon about. I took hold of my tits and licked my large nipples to his view.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/500076026/Promotion-Wholesale-10pieces-100-Brand-New-Women-s-Sexy-leather-lingerie-Punk-Stripper-Dress-LC9100.jpg

Last edited by hobbit on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Heat (R, Blaze) Empty Re: Surrender To The Heat (R, Blaze)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Jason: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Hot-Guy-17635781

I walked into the club laughing my ass off with my buddies. We went to the bar and sat on the stools, I drank down a couple Bud Lights then I moved by the strip pole. I whistled at Haven not taking my eyes off her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm

I crawled on my hands and knees to him, I held out my breasts for him to suck smiling as I took my hair and put it on the other side of my neck so it was out of his way so he could suck on my tits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Without a second thought I leaned forward and sucked on her tits hungrily. I rubbed her breasts practically massaging them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm

I moaned as his mouth covered my breasts with such hunger and smiled as I motioned my master over to me.

"Twenty dollars to fuck her pussy." My boss said to the young man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:22 pm

I leaned back and grinned at her. I looked at her boss then back at her, I grinned wider and grabbed my wallet from my back pocket. I slipped a twenty out and smacked it into her bosses hand. I stood up and finished my beer swiftly, and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 pm

I smiled as I got up and another dancer came out to take my place. I took his hand and walked him towards the back rooms that were private for sex,"Come on handsome, you'll get you moneys worth with me." I said smiling wickedly as I was the best sex slave here.

Boss
I was happy Haven got me the most money as she was the best girl with sex here that I have the pleasure of owning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I smiled and looked back at my friends with a thumbs up before the door closed behind me. I softly gripped her thighs and squeezed them as he laid down ontop of her, fumbling with his belt while kissing her hungrily.

((I'm guessing there's a bed in the room?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm

(Lol yes amidst other things)

I gently hit his hands away from his belt and I jerked it open,"Fuck me." I said kissing his neck and taking his shirt off of him as I put a hand in his pants to fondle with his large dick. I moaned at how thick and long he was. I shook with anticipation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I quickly tore off her stripper outfit and quickly entered her. I moaned in delight with each thrust I made into her. I kissed down her neck to her breasts. I sucked on one massaging them both happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

I smiled as I got on top of him and started to ride him,"You like my pussy sexy?" I asked him as my breasts moved up and down as I rode him so hard and fast as I was so horny since I was so wet to receive him inside me. I bent down and kissed his sexy lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 pm

I moaned in delight as she started riding me, "Fuck yeah..." I groaned. I moved with her movements and happily met her lips on mine. I pulled my arms around her and pulled her breasts against my chest, moaning with each movement they made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

I gently bit his lip as I rubbed my whole body against his as I thrust my hips to his smiling at his reaction. I heard a fight going on outside but decided I'd ignore it since I was having fun with this stud. I jumped when the door to our room burst down and to men were wrestling for the upper hand and I squeaked my surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 pm

I moaned in delight but stopped when I heard the door open. I growled and softly pulled her off of me and pulled my pants back on and did t buckle the belt. I quickly grabbed one of the men and upper utter him in the jaw, causing some blood to start drizzling out. He ran out of the room and I brought my knee up and smashed the other guys balls. I snarled in his ear "Get...the...fuck...out!" He groaned and limped out of the room. I grinned and shut the door, locking it, then turned around letting my pants fall back down. "Now...where were we?" I asked softly putting her back on top of me and pulling her close to me again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

I smiled,"I believe were at the point of me riding you thick dick." I said moving my hair out of the way as I kissed/sucked on his nipples as I took him back inside my pussy, I moaned with how thick he still was. I rubbed my nipples on his muscular chest, I put his hands on my breasts when I rose up with my head back as I rode him with my hands on his thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

I moaned with delight as she started riding me again. I started massaging her breasts and leaned up and kissed her hungrily. I felt my dick start hardening inside her pussy, I didn't ever want to stop so I asked "Do you want to come to my place later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

"My master wouldn't allow it, I stay here and pleasure the customer, but I don't think he'd mind if you paid a large amount for me just to be yours here when you come." I said nuzzling his neck as I gently nipped his ear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:39 pm

"Aww...well I guess I'll have to do that, but first" I said flipping her so she was under me. I lowered myself down onto her, allowing her some room to breathe. I passionately french kissed her as I released my seed into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

I moaned into his mouth as I felt him release. After we were done I got my thong on and kissed him goodbye for now till he came back. I walked out and saw his friends. I got a drink of water before leaning against the bar talking to my friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

I groaned as she got up, but I stayed there laying on the bed, taking in what had happen in the last little while. I smiled then got up slowly and slipped on my clothes. I walked out flipping my hair back to the side and walked over to Haven. "Hey, where can I find your boss?" he asked with a wink and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:53 pm

"There." I said nodding over there.

I looked to some of the guys who were going to buy Haven for a whole month for two thousand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:57 pm

I nodded and kissed her cheek and walked over to her boss. "Hey, how much to have Haven for lets say...three months? I can give you up to nine thousand, right here right now" I said slipping my wallet out and showing him my credit card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Boss
"Six thousand for three months." I said nodding as I looked over to Haven,"But if you get her pregnant you owe me nine thousand." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 pm

I smirked "Deal, but am I able to bring to my place?" I asked tilting my head a little pulling my bard back waiting for his answer, "I'll give you 250 more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

I thought about it for a while,"Fine." I said walking towards my office gesturing him to follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next