Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender (R, Blaze)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surrender (R, Blaze) Empty Surrender (R, Blaze)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 pm

I was the kind of guy that liked women that weren't bossy and pushy for me to change, I'd change for them but not so fast. I walked to a pub not far from my farm so I just took my horse Champ there. I tied him up and headed inside as I could use a good getting drunk night and maybe get a gal for the night for a one night stand. I was slightly hard from seeing some gorgeous titty girls walking around.

Back to top Go down

Surrender (R, Blaze) Empty Re: Surrender (R, Blaze)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Spoiler:

((Is this supernatural beings? Werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires?))

Ally sat on a bar stool only a couple seats away from the guy (What's his name?) drinking a margarita, laughing as some guys who she thought were about to fight. Once or twice he stole a glance at the guy but didn't look for long. She rolled her eyes as a guy walked over and started flirting with her and pushed him back lightly. But by coincidence a waiter was behind him with a plate of beers, the flirter stepped right in front of him and got beer spilled all over him. Ally laughed hysterically but the man got up, infuriated, and grabbed her by her shoulders and yelled at her, "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? DO YOU!!?" he screamed. Ally stopped laughing immediately and shook her head wildly her eyes full of terror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 pm

(Werewolves)

Joe
I grabbed the guy,"Do you think it's funny to grab and talk to a woman like that?" I asked punching him in the nose lightly yet broke his nose. I looked to the woman,"You okay?" I asked as I nodded for the bartender to give her a refill. I went back to my seat and drank my bear as I had a very stressful day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Ally was shocked as Joe grabbed the flirter and punched him. But she noticed how lightly she punched him but yet had so much of a outcome, but she shook it off. She gladly took the refill but scooted to the seat beside Joe and said softly "Umm...thanks."

((Are they like, twilight werewolves or two-leg werewolves?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:44 pm

I looked to her,"Your welcome, I suggest you don't do things like that." I said nodding as I took a long drag of bear before paying for it and heading home. I got in my truck and headed for my soft comfortable bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 pm

werewolf her:

Ally nodded and blushed, but sighed as he got up and left. She felt a ripple run through her as she felt the moon rising higher. So she quickly drank down her beer and paid, before running out the back exit. near instantly she turned from a beautiful girl to a white werewolf. She howled at the moon with a horrific cry and bounded away. Running across the road, nearly getting hit. She ran into the forest turning back to howl again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 pm

(Heck not like twilight, and two legged as well)

I drove home and looked out in the back yard and saw a white dog. I sighed and headed out with a rope to take it and call animal control as I was sick and tired of people's dogs in my yard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Ally looked up as she saw Joe approaching. She stood up on her back legs and ran off deeper into the forest until her paw got stuck in a hole and she tumbled down a hill. When she stood back up her white fur was now a brownish-white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:08 pm

I glared as I shifted into my black form, I blended into the night quite well. I chased after her and took her down, when I got back up my tool was against her entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Ally let out a screech as he tackled her and quickly wiggled out from under him, very uncomfortable with his tool near her entrance. She was tempted to shift into her human form and cuss this asshole out, but held back with her fangs bared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I smiled as I circled her as I showed my teeth back,"This is how you repay me for saving your ass?" I asked as I motioned with my head to the trap that she'd have gotten into before I had tackled her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Ally's eyes followed him as he circled her and she rolled them and sighed "Not the first time you helped me I think." She took a deep breath in and shifted, tuning back to the pretty human. "Why did you help me and not just let me get caught, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm

I shifted into my human form, my dick erect,"Why would I let a sexy girl get hurt?" I asked smiling as I walked towards her to give her a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Ally playfully grinned as he came towards her. As he was about to kiss her she jumped around him and laughed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I growled and shifted before trotting up the incline and went into my house. I soon went to bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Ally rolled her eyes and shifted following him until they reached the open and she trotted away. She arrived at her house soon after and shifted as the entered. She changed into her nightclothes and sat on the foot of her bed. Thinking about her day, mostly for some reason her thoughts strayed to Joe. She shook it off and curled up into her covers and fell into a deep sleep.

((Time skip?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm

I looked to her retreating self as I soon drifted to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:53 pm

The next morning Ally got out of bed with the usual routine, hair brushed, teeth brushed, eat and go. But instead of driving she decided to go as a werewolf. She grabbed a spare set of clothes and changed to the white wolf. She grabbed her clothes as carefully as she good and ran to work but about two minutes from work, a hunter saw her. A screech came through her as the first bullet hit her side, then yelped as the second hit her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 pm

I heard the shots on my land. I ran down the stairs and took to all fours as I tracked the hunter that was illegally on my land. I lunged at the hunter taking him down and breaking his spine. I then trotted over to her and whimpered as I didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Ally was on her good side whining with pain. She was a little shocked when she saw Joe run up, but the pain instantly brought her back down. She was unaware as she shifted back to be in lightly shredded and bloody clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm

"Tell me what to do!" I yelled as I began to lick where she was bleeding hoping my saliva would work on her wounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Ally whimpered "I don't know..." she whimpered weakly, truthfully not knowing. Joe's tongue soothed some pain but the wound would go back to hurting as soon as his tongue wasn't on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 pm

I dug my claws into her side and arm and dug the bullet out of her and then went back into licking her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Ally let out a muffled scream as his claws dug into he side and arm. She began to pass out with pain, looking over to Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

I picked her up and headed for my house, when we got there I put her on my bed not caring if it got bloody. I got bandages and pressed it on her wounds so she didn't bleed to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next