Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) Empty Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Lilly
I trotted through the plains in hot pursuit of the watering hole, it was such a hot day to be out. I was a pure black quarter horse mare with white on my hind left leg. I took a drink and sighed with relief of the cool water. I soon grazed

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

The dappled stud galloped after the scent. He could easily smell the mare, and she had entered his territory a while ago. She was his! His finely shaped head turned toward the watering hole. He skidded to a stop, half a mile away. He slowly trotted toward the scent peeking out from behind a tree to see the beautiful black mare. She'll make a wonderful mare!, he thought. She would make a nice foal to.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

I was very nicely muscled for being just three years old. I was in heat and I knew it so I kept my tail down to keep the scent in. I lifted my head and moved my jaw, water dripping out of my mouth back into the pond. I soon trotted for the shade as I was getting hot. I had a random black circle the size of a baseball on my stomach for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:59 pm

I slowly moved out of the tree's and caught her heat scent. Even better! I thought. I walked right up to her, seeming like a normal stallion. "hello miss, can I help you?" The sun shone brightly so it was nice to step in the shade. This mare was beautiful, and would have beautiful colts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:00 pm

I jumped and it was instinct that I ran from him until I stopped to look back, my heart racing. I perked up and trotted away knowing why he'd approach me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

I smirked and trotted after her as she ran,"It's ok, ma'am. I was just wondering if I could help you in anyway?" I said sounding completely innocent. I managed to catch up with her, and trotted alongside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm

"I don't need help but thank you for asking." I said nodding as I soon stopped in shade again to cool down as I was working up a sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm

"Are you sure your ok, you look really hot." I said, genuine concern feeling my voice. I could not have my new mare, getting sick. I looked back at the pond, and said,"Why don't you hand around here till dark? That way you won't get to hot." It was very hot out, and I couldn't keep chasing this mare down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

"I suppose I could." I said nodding as I grazed and swished my tail around so the flies stopped bugging me. I soon lifted my head and saw some other horses. I started to head for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 pm

I also walked with her to the other horses, I hoped they were more mares. I trotted ahead of her, leading the way. The sun backed me, and my coat felt hot and sticky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

I was getting really hot so I turned around but backing my rump into his chest,"Sorry." I said quickly going forward as I was a wasn't the best at going any where as i ran into other horses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 pm

I smiled as she backed into me, this was my chance... Hopping forward quickly, I landed on her. I wrapped my legs around her barrel, and held her tightly. I whispered in her ears,"Be still, and this will be fun." I grabbed onto her mane, forcing her head down, my tool slid out, and started poking around for her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

I panicked. I quickly went forward and bucking as I tried to get out from under him,"What are you doing?!" I yelled as I neighed for help from the other horses not to far from us. I felt his tool and it felt kinda good but I wasn't going to let him force me into something I really didn't want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I held onto her, and put more weight onto her. Now she couldn't get away. "Shut up!" I hissed in her ear. I nipped her harshly, and shoved inside of her. I pumped hard, and shoved farther in with each thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:48 pm

I moved side ways and tried to dislodge him. I got him off of me and I started to run as fast as my long legs would let me as I was part thoroughbred as well. I bucked in the air as I ran, i jumped over a log

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:39 pm

I ran after her quickly, catching up. I jumped the log easily. I caught hold of her mane, and sat back on my haunches. Stopping both of us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I threw my head around and bucked at him, I striked him with my back hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 pm

I smiled as she fought back, this would be fun. I again managed to mount her, biting her neck, and holding her. I wrapped my forelegs around her tightly. My tool searched for her entrance, and quickly found it. It plunged in and began thrusting quickly back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Blood trickled down my back legs and that made me even more pissed. I reared and went all the way back, I landed on him and soon got up and bucked before running,"Leave me alone!" I screamed at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 pm

I grunted as she fell on me, and quickly rose to my feet. Now this fricken mare was really gonna get it. I quickly caught her, and grabbed her mane. I stopped her and bit her neck, pawing at her head. Oh yes... She was gonna get it hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm

I reared up and struck him with my big hooves, I was tiring out now. I was panting as I soon did a half buck before stopping as it was hot and I was tired. But I didn't want this stallion raping me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:44 pm

I easily sidestepped to avoid her hooves. She was tiring. I grabbed her mane again, and said,"Be calm, and it won't hurt." I gently mounted her, for the third time. I pushed my large dick into her, and started pumping, easier now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 pm

I flared my nostrils,"What do you want from me?" I asked not knowing what he wanted. I stayed still as I didn't have a choice without falling to my knee's with how tired I was from running

(I thought Forcer's were mean)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

I pumped harder, trying to give her pleasure. "You don't know?... Well, I won't a foal." I said pounding harder with each word. I gripped her barrel harder, and pushed into her further. I soon reached her back wall, and started slamming into it.
(They are, he just has a nice side.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:53 pm

I clenched my teeth together at the pain, I moved my weight on one side and kicked out with my back leg and tried to bite him. I tried to lift my rump to kick him better but he weighed so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next