Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Lilly
I stayed away, at the edges of the boundary he had. I grazed some for the night before laying down to sleep

Rose
I put my head on his back for comfort.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

I whinnied for Lilly as it started getting dark. I nibbled Rose's forelock, because I was good at romance. You just had to find it in me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:08 pm

I didn't want to be herded back so I came towards them but yet staying away. I was about four months pregnant with a filly

Rose
I was three months pregnant with a colt. I whinnied and rubbed my head on his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm

I smiled at Rose, and then at Lilly. She was just so headstrong. I looked over at Lilly, studying her. She was getting heavy, and I smiled proudly. The filly or colt in there, would look like me. Same thing as Rose's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Lilly
I saw him looking at me so i pinned my ears back warning him in case he was going to try anything with me. I was tired so I laid down to rest for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I sighed sadly, and walked away from her. Why couldn't she just except me? I groomed Rose, and then lay down. I kept and eye on Lilly though. making sure she didn't do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:26 pm

I looked at the hills in the morning as I heard other horses but didn't move. A tear went down my cheek as I wanted a nice stallion for myself.

Rose
I butted heads with him as I laid my head on his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I smiled and played with Rose, why couldn't Lilly play with us. I stood up, and shook out my gorgeous coat. I trotted over to Lilly, and began to groom her. I was going to, whether she liked it or not. I hated abusing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:33 pm

I jumped and ran some few feet away, my heart racing as he had scared me so bad. I looked to him panting as I tired to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:37 pm

I jogged with her, and then stood beside her,"What's the matter?" I asked. I continued to groom her withers, hoping she would like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 pm

"..You scared me." I said shaking out my coat, it was ill groomed since I didn't really have anyone to groom it. It kinda felt good for him to do it but this didn't mean I'd give him any slack for what's he's done,"If this is a filly I'm having and you force her, i swear to god I will kill you if that's the last thing I do." I said meaning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:47 pm

"Yeah... sure" I said, not really paying attention to her. I continued grooming her, trying to get her turned on a bit. I wasn't going to breed her, I only wanted her to feel some pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 pm

I flared my nostrils and bit at his face, causing him to bleed. Oh he was just digging a bigger hole for himself and it was going to be very very hard for him to come out of with me. He was loosing me every second he was an asshole. I trotted away from him and ate some before walking to the creek and drinking some water.

Rose
I went to Lilly and nuzzled her, I was hoping she wouldn't hurt me. I saw how he treats her and I felt sympathy for her. I'd be by her side 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I looked at her curiously, blood dripping down my face. What was up with her? What did I do to deserve that? I was getting more and more pissed with this mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

I was loosing more and more fight in me. I was becoming a horse that didn't really have any emotions as I had lost what it meant and felt to be happy, loved, cared for, and to have a loving stallion. I stood there tolerating this mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Finally I came up to Lilly,"Ok, if you want to leave. Then you can leave!" I said. I nodded to Rose,"Same to you." I backed away from them and stood, squinting my eyes. If they wanted to leave, then they could leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Lilly
I stretched my neck and touched noses with him but getting ready in case he bit at me. I walked forward and pressed my head and shoulder into his body. I wanted him to feel our foal.

Rose
I didn't want to leave him. I licked his muzzle softly as I soon felt my water break. I started making noises as I laid down as it hurt to bad to stand any more. I laid on my side and started to push, trying to get the colt out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm

I nuzzled Lilly slightly, and gasped as Rose fell to her side. "Easy..." I said, trying to calm her. I nuzzled her stomach as it rippled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Lilly
I pushed him out of the way. I licked at her neck basically telling her to breath through it and to push as hard as she could.

Rose
I pushed as Lilly said and I pushed until a little colt came out into the world.

(Want to play him?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 pm

(Yeah sure)
Apollo
Apollo smiled at the colt, and helped clean him. He nuzzled Rose," What are you going to name him?"

Colt
I looked up at my father, and mother. My eyes were bleary, and I could hardly see. I gave out a weak nicker, trying to stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Rose
"Midnight." I said nuzzling him,"Please don't teach him to be like you." I said softly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Apollo
I pretended to ignore her question,"What a beautiful name." I licked him, and laughed as he tried t get up.

Midnight
I finally made it to my feet, and stumbled to a mare. She was a mare, and I nosed her teats, only to find out she was the wrong mare, and so I had to walk all the way back over to my mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Rose
I let him nurse but keeping him close to me and away from his father.

Lilly
A few hours later I had my filly. I licked her clean and encouraged her to suckle from me.

Riley
I suckled a little before whinny to my mother. I had gotten my black coat from my mother and my white from my father

http://www.morgan-equine.com/acatalog/Queen-foal-22-6-09-500bb.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Apollo
I helped Lilly deliver, and looked at the cute filly. I helped lick her clean. Then I stood back and watched my fine offspring suckle.

Midnight
I suckled from my mama, and was vaguely aware of my sister being born.
Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 6 Rumba_grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Rose
I let my son suckle from me,"Midnight don't get too close to your father." I said into his ears as I didn't want him to be a bastard stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next