Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

I smirked, and kept going at full speed. I shoved everything into her, and pushed my weight onto her. I bucked against her, pulling her into me. She was gonna get it all. And then Lilly was going to get it again.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:20 am

I wanted his seed, I kept asking for it with my hips taking all of his length in,"Give me your seed." I said whining some just a little

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:35 pm

I nipped her a bit, and just kept pounding. My tool swelled more and more till I thought it would explode. I just kept going though, pounding into her back wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:30 am

I was so wet that when he thrust it made slurping sounds like my pussy didn't want his dick to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:04 pm

I smirked at the noises, and released. I kept pumping, pounding the seed deep into her. She was gonna get pregnant, and give us a good foal. I went harder thinking of the future. I thought my tool was going to burst through her wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 am

I moaned as i pushed even more into him wanting it, I easily got pregnant so it wasn't an issue to keep trying for a foal like some mares are hard to breed, I inherited that trait of easy breeding from my mother. I whinnied softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:48 am

"Oh yah babe, you wanna be done?" I asked hearing her whinny. I pounded into her real hard a couple more times, and then slid from her back. I licked her entrance, clearing away the juices. I smelled her entrance, no heat scent. I smiled, now my herd was gonna really start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 pm

I soon started to walk back in the direction that we came from, I licked close to his tool as I walked, I soon trotted back, I saw Lilly and whinnied softly to her.

Lilly
I looked to them as another stallion was mating me already, I had my legs spread and I was moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 pm

I allowed Rose to lick me, and then took off trotting toward Lilly. I screamed in rage when I saw the stallion. I quickly charged him, and knocked him off Lilly. "Go to hell..." I told the stud, I reared and snapped at his jugular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Rose
I hope this dappled stallion was grateful I didn't let that stallion inside me,"I hope your damn happy, I didn't let him inside me." I said swishing my tail and grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:43 pm

As the stallion ran off, Apollo went to Rose. "Uhhh, yah I'm glad. You better not let it happen again." I still smelt her heat scent, and my tool ached wanting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Lilly
I lifted my back leg slightly as I watched him with my ears pinned to my skull warning him. I quickly turned around facing him and nipping him as I was already pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I shriveled my ears at her, this was weird. I thought I had smelled her scent. But maybe not... "Ok calm down, I'm not gonna risk hurting our foal." I smiled at my two mares. Both were pregnant with my foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Lilly
I kept him in my line of vision as I grazed, I kept snorting and shaking my head. These flies were really making me mad and I wasn't paying much attention to anything else.

Rose
I grazed near by Lilly, I didn't understand why she wouldn't accept Apollo as her stallion. I sure as hell accepted him, mainly for his protection than anything else. I laid down and rolled in the dirt as I itched and was trying to get the flies off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

I nibbled at my own withers, the flies bugging me. "You gals wanna go get wet, so these fricken flies will go away?" I asked. They were really bad, and I could see bot eggs all over my legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Lilly
I walked towards the low creek and laid down up to my neck. It felt so good.

Rose
I did the same as I grazed as I laid there tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

I rolled in some mud, then jumped in the lake. I swam toward Lilly, laughing. I splashed at her, and tried to play. Though I kept my eyes on Rose to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Lilly
I trotted out of the water and grazed, wanting nothing to do with that stallion.

Rose
I laid my head on the bank tired, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:06 pm

I snorted at Lilly, angry. I swam out of the water, and pawed at her. "What's your deal?" I snarled. I lashed my tail in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:08 pm

"My deal?! My deal is you, you forced me into something I didn't want yet, I want romance not being forced!" I screamed at him as I took off running tears streaming down my cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:12 pm

I lunged after her,"You want romance, fine! You'll have some romance..." I nipped her hard, and acted like a real herd stallion. I lowered my head, and pinned my ears. I snaked her back toward Rose. I nipped at Lilly every few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm

I bucked and hit him hard in the chest and biting him aggressively. That wasn't romance but domination. I went by Rose and from now on if he went near me I'd attack him brutally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:23 pm

I stopped when she went beside Rose. I hated doing that, but if that's what it took. I went to the pond to get a drink, I lowered my muzzle and sucked in. The water tasted wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm

I began to get aggressive with Rose some. I was the alpha female in this herd, I got the best grass. I kicked at her for the green grass close by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I whinnied as Lilly kicked at Rose. I nipped at Lilly, but pulled Rose's mane so she was out of the way. I nuzzled Rose, and then offered my nose to Lilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next