Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 am

I just stood there and grazed not in the mood for this, his licking and such didn't bother me as I'd move an inch or two to graze but ignored him as I did it

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I gripped her tighter, and grabbed her mane. I forced her head up from grazing. I continued to rub against her, and went in every now and then. But always came back out, "Come on, Mare!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:37 pm

"My fucking name is not Mare! You bastard stallions that so insecure!" I screamed at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:41 pm

I was shocked by her rage. I stopped teasing for a second,"Ok Lilly, what's up?" I asked laughing. I went back to rubbing against her. I was ready to enter, but I would wait a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:45 pm

(Sister being a bitch)

I pinned my ears back and bit at his shoulder before kicking out,"Just get it over with stupid stallion." I said snarling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:48 pm

(lol, I know how you feel)
I growled and continued rubbing her,"Shut up!" I snapped. I nipped her hard, and rubbed faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 pm

I now started to ignore him again as i looked around me, I focused on some fox pups playing with each other, I smiled as I'd like a foal or to to play but I didn't want them to be around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:56 pm

I finally went inside her. Pumping fast, but gently. I had a soft spot for this mare, but it sure wasn't love. I smiled at the fox pups. "Cute aren't they?" I grunted, shoving deeper into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I didn't answer him but I saw something like a wolf coming at us. I reared and whinnied before taking off running for the hills, I wasn't going to be supper for those wolves. I saw them turning direction and heading for me. I ran faster, one nearly got me in the hid legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I jumped off her, and attacked the wolf. I easily killed it, but then ran after the mare. I saw another wolf jump at her, and ran after her. I yelled,"Run, Lilly!" And reared at the wolf, screaming a battle dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

I was panting with my nostrils flaring as I tried to pick up the speed but the injury he gave me slowed me down a lot, I'd have easily avoided the first wolf if he hadn't of hurt my shoulder. Blood was going down my nostrils and down onto my lips from the exertion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 pm

I killed the other wolf, landing on him sharply. I chased after Lilly. When I saw the blood, I tried to stop her. "Ok... Ok. It's safe now." I licked her neck, and rubbed my muzzle against her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

I didn't want his affections so I moved my face away from him and turned around and lifted my leg slightly showing him to back off or I'll kick. I had sharp huge hooves that could do some real damage if I honestly wanted to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:24 pm

I backed away from her, and left her alone. I put my head down to graze, but my eyes kept going to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm

"You don't have to freakin watch me, if I ran you'd run after me so stop staring." I said pinning my ears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:34 pm

I grinned at her fiestyness. I always liked mares when they were like that. I clacked my teeth jokingly at her, and then went back to grazing. Boy would the foal be headstrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:38 pm

I clamped my tail to my rump when I started to get wet from him being so close, my body recognized his scent since he was male and responded but that didn't mean I wanted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm

I smelled her start to get wet. I smirked and went up to her. I smiled and faced her, not threatening her. "You want me?" I asked, letting my tool slide out. I lifted my head high, and smelled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

I wanted this ache to go away so i moved my black tail out of his way,"Just this once I'll let you willingly but don't get used to it." I said not even knowing his name yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

"Really... Oh yeah I'm Apollo." I went to her rump. Then remembering she liked it, I started licking her entrance. I didn't like abusing my mares. I always rewarded them when they behaved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm

I spread my legs slightly and waited for him to fuck me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm

I smiled at her willingness, I gently mounted her. I decided to tease her a bit, to see if she would like it. I rubbed my tool against her entrance. Wanting her raw and wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I was plenty wet and I didn't like to be teased, I liked it when they got to the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:10 pm

I felt how wet she was, and shoved into her. I went slow at first, but put myself straight into her good spot. She would be begging me to go faster. My tool swelled, but I didn't release. She would have to beg for that to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

I felt my walls tightening around his tool, I wanted his seed and I wanted it now,"Give me your seed." I said moaning as I pushed back into him and spread my legs trying to get all of him in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next