Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Rose
"Midnight, I know it doesn't hurt." I said. I walked away from him, I didn't want him, he was just like his father.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

I followed her, and kept beside her,"It does to!" I whined. I wasn't lying, it was really starting to sting. It had started hurting so bad, I started limping. I whimpered, and followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Rose
I turned around and licked him before nuzzling him. I made him lay down and I licked his leg,"Stay still." I said as I nuzzled his cute face. I loved him no matter what I just wished he wasn't so much like his father and more like me.

Lilly
I came back into heat as I swished my tail beckoning to Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Apollo
I had been watching them from a distance. I noticed how frustrated Rose was with Midnight. Though she was still a good mama. I smelled Lilly's heat scent, and pricked my ears. I slowly trotted over to her, and looked at her curiously.

Midnight
I nuzzled her back, and lay down. I shivered as she licked the bite. I noticed the puss coming from it, and whinnied in pain. I rubbed my nose agaisnt mama, as I smelled a weird smell. It was a good smell though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Lilly
I lifted my tail for Apollo

Rose
I licked him some more before grazing near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Apollo
I nudged her warily. I moved up to here ear,"Shouldn't we go some where a little more private?" I asked. Here Midnight, and Riley could watch. And personally, I didn't want Midnight getting ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 7:02 pm

"I thought you wanted your son to become you." I said looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

(I really don't know. It's a hard life." I said, smiling playfully. I nipped her gently, asking to play a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 7:09 pm

"I don't want to play." I said swishing my tail so my heat scent went to him. I smiled as I began to walk away from him enticing him and teasing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 7:18 pm

I smiled as followed her. I smiled gently to her, enjoying the teasing. So she did have another personality besides grumpy. Maybe it was just a heat thing... Maybe if it was, I wanted her to stay in heat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:29 am

I had a very nice other personality but I had no reason to be nice to him. My juices went down my hind legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 pm

I pricked my ears at her, then saw her wetness. I nudged her rump, readying her. I then mounted, and gripped her barrel tightly."Tell me when..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 6:02 pm

"Now, give us another foal." i said looking back at him, a new glint in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Apollo
I licked her neck soothingly, and began to search for her entrance. I found it, and started thrusting. I pushed into her good spot, and went harder.

Midnight
I had followed daddy and Lilly. I saw what daddy started doing, and smelled Lilly's wonderful smell. What was daddy doing? I watched closely from behind a bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:05 pm

"Apollo please take me." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I thrusted harder, and held her barrel tightly. I shoved myself deeper into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8