Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

I clenched my teeth, when she kicked me. I pushed into her harder, being mean. I ripped at her mane, and aimed for her G-spot. She was gonna be mine. I found the spot and plunged into it. I felt my tool swelling, and started going even harder. Finding it hard to pump, when she was getting so tight. "Cum, for me babe..." I whispered in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:01 pm

"No!" I yelled at him as I whimpered as my juices went out of my hole and down my legs as I climaxed, I pushed back into him slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm

"Yes." I replied as she did what I said. I smiled as I felt her push into me. I pushed into her, going harder and faster. She was gonna learn to obey me, I didn't care if she couldn't take anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:10 pm

I lowered my head and wished he'd hurry up and just get it over with. I didn't want a foal right now, I just hoped it was a filly and not a colt, I didn't want my son to be like his bastard father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm

I quickly yanked her head back up, and pushed into her harder. I released into her, but just kept going. I brought her head back, making her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:26 pm

I pinned my ears back and bucked at him, he better let me have this luxury or we'd have real big problems. I walked forward as he was done and I didn't want him any longer. I grazed about nine feet away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 pm

I let myself fall from her. I sniffed her rump, and still smelt heat scent. We would have to do this all over again. I let her graze, and I watched her. She had better have a colt, or her filly would be getting the exact same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 pm

I pinned my ears at him and charged at him aggressively. I bit his chest and kicked out at him, I then trotted quite a ways away so he'd leave me alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:41 pm

I let her kick at me and bite me. She was going through a tough time I knew, so I just left her alone. I let her walk away, but walked after her. Keeping her in sight, I grazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:45 pm

He was getting too close for my comfort, so I just pinned my ears and bared my teeth at him warning him. It was dark so it wasn't hot. I took off running, I took longer strides so I went faster, I left in a cloud of dust so he wouldn't be able to follow so fast after me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

I allowed her to run for a bit, then trailed quickly after her. I circled around her, and waited in her path. I could hear her running toward me, and I knew it was time for the second session.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm

I pinned my ears when I saw him, I went faster and faster, I jumped over him and kept running. He wasn't ever going to mount me, I whinnied for my herd, for the lead stallion. I saw my stallion and ran towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I raced after her, and caught her before she got to the herd. I whinnied back to the stallion, and told him the mare was mine. I took hold of her, and started dragging her back to the pond. She was going to get punished now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:58 pm

I bit down hard on his front leg and it bled bad,"Let me go! You don't own me!" I screamed as I kicked out and pulled away not caring if I bled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:02 pm

I looked down at the bite, and smirked. Ohhh, that stupid mare... I pulled her again, and with a hard bite, told her how serious I was. "Oh really, well I actually think I do own you..." I reared and landed a hoof on her withers. I came back to the ground, and began pulling her by the mane again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm

My right shoulder dislocated, I cried out with the pain and couldn't move. Now he's done it. I flared my nostrils trying to breath through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 pm

I stopped pulling when I saw her shoulder, and smirked. Now she couldn't go anywhere, or do anything. She was stuck, and I just happened to be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:09 pm

I was breathing heavily, blood went down my legs as I miscarried because with what he did. He couldn't mount me now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 pm

I just smiled when I saw the blood,"Hold still..." I hissed. I went behind her, and started licking here entrance, cleaning it. My tool twitched, and came out a couple inches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 pm

I moaned when he licked my entrance, that's the only thing I like males doing. I tried to raise my rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

I smiled at her, and continued licking. My tongue slipping into her every now and then. She wanted it, and she would get it. But first she was gonna have to beg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

I didn't beg so I didn't do it. I laid there for a while longer and got up, my shoulder still sore but at least I had it back in the socket. I grazed some as I stood,"Don't mount me unless you want to damage me more and not have a chance of a foal." I said baring my teeth at him as I pinned my ears back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm

I shrugged,"Fine, but it's gonna happen." I grazed with her, and every now and then, acted as if I was going to mount her. I never did though, I truly wanted a foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I'd kick at him when he did that. I didn't want him and I didn't want a foal with him. I kept my distance away from him.

(Going to bed, night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

I left her alone for a bit, and then decided it was time. I went and got her, going to her rump. I pushed her tail out of the way with my nose, and decided she would beg for it. I licked around her entrance, getting her raw. I mounted her and held her still, then I rubbed my tool against her entrace. Though I never went in.
(Ahhh, Night...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next