Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Apollo
I smiled at my son, he was so cute. I nuzzled him, and saw how he had such a delicate little head.

Midnight
"Why can't I go by papa?" I squeaked. I nuzzled my papa back, and tottered over to my sister.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:51 pm

"He's bad." I said licking him before he went to see his sister

Riley
I finished suckling from my mother to see a strange foal coming at me. I ran on my long legs so he wouldn't touch me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Apollo
I tilted my head to what I heard Rose mumble, what did she mean he's bad? I forgot about it though when I saw Midnight chase after his sister. "Hey! Be nice!" I called.

Midnight
I nipped at Riley, running beside her. I flattened my ears, and snaked her back toward my mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:59 pm

I bucked at him and ran away, I saw my mother running after me as I wanted away from that weird colt. I whinnied as I fell down a small hill. I was disorientated from the fall but wasn't injured. I whinnied for help.

Lilly
I bit at the colt warning him and raced after my little filly. I quickly got to her and helped her up the hill as she was just a little newborn filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:55 am

Apollo
I took off after the foals. I saw Midnight, and nipped him gently. "Go back to your mother, you hear?" I then ran after Riley, I skidded to a stop beside Lilly,"Is she okay?"

Midnight
I shied when Lilly nipped at me, and I stumbled. I fell to my knee's, but got up quickly. I started crying when daddy bit me. I nodded, my lip quivering. I ran back to mama,"Mama, mama! I'm sorry!" I cried coming up, and hiding beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Rose
"Really Apollo? Be nice to your son." I said sternly

Lilly
"She's fine, she's like me, don't like stallions." I said grazing some ways away with Riley beside me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Apollo
I snorted, and looked at Rose gently,"He needs discipline. I didn't hurt him bad." I looked at Lilly,"I told you, you could leave. I won't hold you back."

Midnight
I shivered at daddy's tone,"I'm sorry for hurting sissy." I whimpered. I nuzzled mama, and spooked at daddy's words. "Is my sissy and her mommy going to leave?" I asked. I didn't want them to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 am

"So you don't want me now? You don't want your daughter?" I asked. Some how I was pregnant again by him some how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

I looked at Lilly calmly,"Of course I want you... both of you. I'm just saying, you don't seem to want me. Soooo... You don't have to stay." I looked at Midnight. I nuzzled him softly,"It's alright, big boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

"You give your son attention but not your daughter?" I asked disgusted with him

(I'm on)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 pm

"well, you haven't really gave me the chance. Whenever I go near her, you snap at me." I said defensively. I looked at my daughter, and felt a longing in my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:54 pm

"That's a fucking lie and you know Apollo." I said pinning my ears as i walked away, it wasn't my fault that my daughter followed me very where.

Riley
I looked to my mommy and daddy and stepped towards mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I snorted angrily, and thought of all the time's she had run from me. I knew I was telling the truth. "Come here, Big Boy!" I called to Midnight. When he came running, I nipped him gently. "Tag!!"

Midnight
I ran toward my daddy when he called. "Hey, No fair!!!" I galloped as fast as I could after him. My legs skimmed across the grass, and I soon caught up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Riley
I watched as my dad and brother played without me. I hung my head down and walked away with a tear going down my cheek but no one saw it. I headed for my mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

"Come on, Little girl." I yelled. I swerved at the last moment, making Midnight skid and fall. I laughed, and pretended to hide behind Riley.

Midnight
When daddy swerved his hoof clipped my leg. I tripped and fell hard. Whimpering in pain, I got up and limped after daddy. My leg hurt real bad, but I was tough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Rose
I bit Apollo hard in the side making him bleed. "Don't be so reckless with our son." I said sternly as I lead Midnight away from his father.

Riley
I perked up and trotted away, heading for mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm

I bit Rose back, but gently. "He's okay. " I turned to see Midnight chasing Riley. "Look he's already running." I licked my small wound. Mares!

Midnight
I started chasing Riley. My cannon still hurt, but it was fine. I nipped her rump, Tag!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I whinnied as I ran for my mother scared of him. I ducked under my mom and watched him.

Lilly
I lifted my head and looked at the colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Midnight
I snorted angry. "Your such a cry baby!" I yelled at her. I took off back toward daddy and mommy. I had gotten my mother's sense, and my father's hardheadedness, and anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Lilly
I snorted and pinned my ears back as I ran after the colt that hurt my daughter's feelings. I bit at her as well

Rose
I reared up in front of my colt. I bit Lilly in the neck and striked at her with my front hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Midnight
I laughed as mommy and the other mare got into a fight. I then chased after Riley,"Come on, cry baby... Run!!" I yelled at her. I snorted and bucked looking as tough as I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Riley
I got pissed and barreled after him. I bit him hard in the side and bucked at him hitting him in the rump making him fall,"Who's the cry baby now?" I said pinning my ears back and baring my teeth, I was just like my mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Midnight
I laughed as I fell,"I'm not crying, and I sure ain't gonna go run away." I got up, and nipped her. I reared up, pawing at the air. I bared my teeth, and pinned my ears back. I towered over her, my slick body shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 am

Lilly
I bit his leg,"Get out of here." I said pinning my ears back and stomping my hoof. I'd get aggressive if he don't leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Midnight
I screeched, and bit Lilly back. Then I ran to Mama,"Mama... She... she bit me." I showed mama my leg. It was swollen, and bleeding. It hurt real bad, but I was fine, I just liked making a show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next