Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:17 pm

I pushed into her a tiny bit harder, and faster. "Uh uh uh." I said. I pushed hard into her, getting my whole dick in. Though I still went slow, and light. She would have to really want it.

Back to top Go down

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm

I got mad and walked forward. If he wouldn't give it to me then he didn't get any from me. I grazed and headed for the tree line for shelter as I smelled the rain that would be coming soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm

I held her still, she sure was impatient. I went hard into her, and gripped her mane in my teeth. I pulled her back into me, making me go further into her. "Yes.." I said, randomly. I moaned a bit. I almost hoped she didn't get pregnant, then we could do this a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

I licked my lips as I pushed into his dick wanting more. I was the kind of mare that was greedy for sex. Sweat gleamed on my black pelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

I smiled, and licked her neck. I went even harder, wanting her. I went all the way in, by balls slapping her. I moaned, and hit her back wall. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Rose
I whinnied for other horses, I was alone and I wanted to be with other's of my kind. I didn't have any stallion of my own but wanted one. I was ready to have foals now, I wasn't in heat yet but will be soon.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/mrpaintedworld/TinaTurnerWorld.jpg

Lilly
"I want more, I want your seed." I said swishing my tail from the side of him. I nipped at him gently.

http://www.humanityforhorses.org/img/Black%20Beauty-011813-800x600.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 pm

"I'll give you more..." I replied. I pushed in faster and harder. Each of my thrusts rocked us back and forth. My tool swelled bigger, and I released. I kept going even though I had released. I didn't want to pull out of her, I wanted to keep going forever. My nostrils tingled at the scent of another mare. Awesome! I thought. Now I will have two...

Surrender To The Night (M-R, reserved) - Page 4 Grey_Dappled_Andalusian_Wallpaper_qjvej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Iv'e got to go for a bit, be back in around 20...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

(K)

I moaned,"Yes." I said to him as I moaned as I climaxed

Rose
I waited for a reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

"Good", I said. I heard the other mare's whinny, and nickered back. Asking her to come. "We're gonna have to wrap this up a bit, we have company." I thrust into her really hard a couple of times, and then got down. I licked her entrance, and smiled at her. "Thank you.." I said. licking he neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Rose
I followed the noise of the horse that had answered me. I trotted to them and saw the male,"Hi." I said stretching my neck and sniffing at him but jumping away when he got to close, cautious since i didn't know if he'd hurt me or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

I saw the beautiful mare, and nipped at Lilly warningly. "Hello.." I said seductively. I rubbed noses with her, and smiled as she jumped back. "I'm Apollo, This is my mare Lilly. What can we do for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Lilly
"Run filly run!" I screamed at her as I drived her off so she didn't have to live like this.

Rose
I heard her panicky voice and I took her advise and ran for my dear life. I was a thoroughbred mare. I kicked up my heels and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:38 pm

I bit Lilly harshly, and ran after the mare. "Follow me." I hissed to Lilly. I was part Thoroughbred, and soon caught up with the mare. "What's wrong? My mate was just messing with you. She loves messing with horses." I said calmly. I gazed into her eyes with my mahogany ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Lilly
"I'm not going any where." I said nodding as I wasn't moving. I grazed.

Rose
I kept running but just then I went into heat. I wasn't easily wooed by males. I came to a halt when I saw the big hill I was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm

I huffed at Lilly, but kept running beside Rose. I smelled her sudden heat scent. I smirked and stopped beside her,"Beautiful view, isn't it." I said, nodding to the stars that were starting to come out. A light drizzle began to fall, just as Lilly had promised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

It was an impulse that I lifted my tail and spread my legs waiting for him to mount me, I accepted him as my stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm

"What the hell, are you doing?" I asked, sounding innocent. I smirked though, and went behind her. I licked her entrance a couple times, and then mounted her. I rubbed the tip of my tool against her.I loved virgins...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Lilly
I smiled and I bolted as he was far off so he couldn't see me leave. I was pregnant so yeah. I wouldn't be easy to find.

Rose
I moaned as I pushed back into him,"If you don't want to mate then fine." I said walking forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

I grabbed hold of her mane,"Oh yes, I do..." I continued rubbing against her. I held her mane tight in my jaws. She would not get away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Rose
I wasn't going any where. I pinned my ears basically telling him I wasn't going any where, accepting him as my stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

I gripped her barrel hard with my hooves, and continued pulling on her mane. I plunged straight in to her. Feeling how wet she was, I started fast. I went right into her G- Spot. I went hard and quick into her. Pulling her back into me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm

It was really hurting me and I was getting angry,"Stop that and I won't move." I said showing my anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm

I didn't know any other way than forcing, so I just kept a hold of her mane. Though I didn't pull on her. I pushed harder, and faster. She was taking this good for a virgin. I wanted to make her scream. My tool hit her back wall, and started swelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 pm

I got wetter and wetter and soon climaxed. "Please." I said whining as I wanted his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next