Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Shadow Magic (M,  jlthompsonvamp) - Page 32 Empty Re: Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I arched against him,"Yes!" I yelled as I kissed him before I felt like something was wrong with my stomach and the baby,"Terrence get off, I think I'm giving birth." I said whining

Back to top Go down

Shadow Magic (M,  jlthompsonvamp) - Page 32 Empty Re: Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Terrence

I immediatly obayed and helped her sit up. "Here or the hospital?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:38 pm

"Here, I hurt so bad." I said crying out so loudly as I gripped his forearm and screamed loudly as I pushed and god it hurt,"Baby!" I said crying as I kept pushing for like two hours before I gave birth to a crying baby boy again. I panted and laid back as Terrence took our son to give him a bath to clean him off and give him to me since he'd be hungry for blood

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Terrence

I quickly cleaned off the baby and gave it to her so she could feed him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

I panted, I was very weak but I had to feed our son. I took our son and put his mouth to the vein that his older brother and father liked to suckle from

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Terrence

I noticed her weakness and quickly fixed something for her to eat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm

I smiled down at our offspring,"Terrence, you always manage to give us beautiful children." I said smiling at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 am

Terrence

I smiled down at her then looked at our new son.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:14 pm

I laughed a little,"But I hope you don't just give us sons." I laughed as I put a hand on his cool cheek,"I would like a baby girl, I can only deal with so many dirty rough housing sons." I said smiling,"But I'll be happy with what ever gender you give us." I said leaning up a little to give him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Terrence

I smiled and said, "I'll do my best." Then I kissed her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 am

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and making him fall on the bed, I giggled and put his arms above his head, he could easily over power me but it wasn't like I was using all my strength to hold him down. "You are a very sexy man that is all mine." I said kissing his neck and nipping him below his ear like he does me some times giving me love bites. "I love you baby." I said stroking his cheek as I laid on top of him and gave his nose a kiss.

(No long posts?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:16 pm

(Sorry.)

Terrence

I laughed then playfully pushed her off of me. Then I got on top of her and started to tickle her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:12 pm

I laughed, tears going down the sides of my face as he tickled me,"Stop that." I said laughing still as I pushed at his chest and soon smiling evilly. I put my hand between his legs and rubbed there. I put my hand in his pants and rubbed at his smooth skin on his dick,"Baby, I want you." I said pressing my hips to his and pulling down my tank top that revealed my breasts, my nipples perked up awaiting his attention

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Terrence

My mood automatically changed as I pulled her to me. My head went down so my mouth could claim one of her nipples while my hand carressed the other.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:52 pm

"Yes baby." I said moaning as I put a loose hand on the back of his neck encouraging him to suckle from me. I pushed his pants and boxer's down his hips. "Make love to me Terrence, I need it." I said running my hands up and down his back and soon grabbing his ass with both my hands as I nipped his shoulder lovingly. I would never leave Terrence, I didn't care if he was a vampire or not, I loved him too much to leave him willingly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Terrence

I licked and sucked her nipples. At her beg I growled and thrusted into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 pm

I cried out as I arched my back and dug my nails into his rump. I pushed my hips up into his wanting every last inch inside me, to stretch me as wide as he could. With something sharp I cut a thin small line, blood going down my throat. Encouraging him to drink

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Terrence

I thrusted all the way into her then put my mouth on her neck when I smelled the blood.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 am

My inner walls clamped down on his dick as he drank,"Terrence!" I cried out as I pushed my hips more into him. I put my head to the side so he'd have more neck as I put a hand on the back of his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:48 am

Terrence

I gripped her shoulders as I continued to drink from her, soon feeling my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 am

"Terrence enough, your taking to much." I said softly as I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Terrence

I pulled back from her neck and kept thrusting into her, my dick continuing to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 pm

"Baby please, go deeper. I need you deeper." I said digging my short but kinda sharp finger nails into his shoulder blades. I arched my body into his muscled one. For some reason I lost desire for sex right now when I realized that I wasn't sexy any more. I put my hands on his chest,"Off Terrence." I said softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Terrence

I stopped and looked down at her. "Uh... Why?" I asked, stunned.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 am

I looked towards the wall and tears went down the side of my face,"Because." I said getting out from under him and running to the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next