Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Desire (M, reserved)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Midnight Desire (M, reserved) Empty Midnight Desire (M, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Jack
I looked around the auction house looking for a girl, I wanted a female that isn't to frisky yet wants sex. I was a hard working man that needed release from work, she'd get fed and shelter so she wouldn't be too mistreated unless she really drew my patience for her. My maids knew not to bother me after work unless I called upon for mainly sex.

http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img/item/579/370/01/abercrombie-hot-men-workout-dvd-college-jock-s-exercise-d9092.jpg

Back to top Go down

Midnight Desire (M, reserved) Empty Re: Midnight Desire (M, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Marissa
I banged my head up aginst my cell,"Let me out!" I cried. I was 15, and had no idea what was going on. I had just woke up here. Did I get arrested for something? I had no idea. I looked up at a cute guy, my green eyes, looking into his. "Hi... Can you tell me why I'm here?" I was still a virgin, but was turned on by him. I smiled cutely.
(Holy shit!! He's cute!!)
Midnight Desire (M, reserved) Women-brunette-girls-face-smile-models-young-green-eyes-alison-brie-wallpaper-hot-2035067381

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:09 pm

I smiled as I looked to her,"Show me her pussy." I said to the guard, I wanted to know how she was down there before I tried her out, she was cute enough. Her breasts were how I liked them, big, I also saw her ass and smiled I liked a good perky ass to grab and fuck. I smiled at her,"Hey gorgeous." I said winking at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm

He mumbled to a guard, but I didn't hear. I just kept smiling. I giggled at what he said,"Hi, Do you know why I'm here? Did I get in trouble?" I asked. I shoved my frame against the bars, staring at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 pm

"In a way." I said giving her a little kiss as I grasped her breasts and running my thumb over her nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

I pulled back from him, surprised. I shivered, and asked,"Why'd you do that? I thought you guys weren't supposed to do that..." I realized what he had done to me, and got a little queasy, something was really wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

The guards weren't doing anything, did I have to do everything myself? I said in my head angry now. i went into the cell and pulled her legs apart and groaned at the sight of her. I quickly got my dick out and shoved myself into her tight tight pussy. I ripped her shirt open and sucked on her tits as I held her arms down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

I stepped back from the cell as he came in. I screamed when he pulled my legs apart,"What are you doing?" I yelled. Weren't the guards gonna help me. I bucked as he went inside me. And clawed at him when he ripped my shirt off. He held my arms down, and sucked on my nipples. "Help!" I cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

I soon cumed into her sweet tight pussy,"I'll take her." I told them as I walked out, I put my dick back into my pants. I was excited to fuck her again with more time to train her to how I liked having sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I shivered as he released. I moaned, and cowered in a corner when he went away. What did he mean, he'd take me? I shivered and hoped I never saw him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

(You might have to play more than one person until he brings her home)

I waited for the guard to take her to my truck, I was very irritated with these people as they were just so stupid, you'd think they'd be more accommodating for someone who might buy what they have and not just stand there and make me do everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:44 pm

(ok)
I started crying a bit, when a guard came in. This wasn't jail, it was different. The guard grabbed me by my wrist, and pulled me to my feet. "Come on!" He said in a rough demanding voice. I did follow, and he led me to a truck. "Get in..."
I did what he said,"Where am I going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 pm

I looked to her as I gave the guard the money for her,"Don't irritate me or your life will be very difficult." I said meaning it. I was a very serious person. I didn't like being irritated, it made me aggressive. I drove to my house, the gate sliding open and shutting and locking when I passed through. I saw half of my female maids pregnant by me, I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:51 pm

I nodded, and cowered in the seat. We drove for a little while, and then went through some gates. Like those you see in horror movies. I shivered, and gasped at all the pregnant maids. What was this place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm

"This is my home. Yes the maids tend to get pregnant." I said nodding as I could read minds so she couldn't keep anything from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 pm

I startled as he read my mind,"Oh..." I mumbled. I silently got out of the truck, and waited for him. I was to much in shock to really do anything else. I said hi to the maids, and congratulated them.
(He's creepy...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:07 pm

(No, he's very good at what he does, he's actually not a mind reader but he's really good at reading body language lol)

"Don't talk to them in my presence." I told her as I pressed her against my truck and kissed her as I pushed up her dress and pushed my dick inside her again, I took her rough enough for it to hurt for her but she needed to learn quick with how I liked to be serviced. I cupped her breasts and played with them, getting her wetter as other maids watched us, they loved having sex with me, my massive thick cock in their pussys, they loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:14 pm

I nodded, but started crying when he pushed me against his truck. I already knew what was coming. "Stop please..." I moaned. It hurt so bad, and tried halfheartedly to push him away. I felt creepy with the maids watching us. I felt myself getting hornier, but tried my best not to show it. Tears leaked down my face, as he played with my breasts.
(Ohhhhh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Fuck your so fucking tight." I said shoving harder into her, I knew she liked this as she was getting wetter and wetter for me, my cock was getting bigger inside her. I picked her legs up and put them around my waist as I shoved more into her, my balls slapping against her ass. The maids liked watching me fucking another girl I bring home as they like to make friends with every girl that comes here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

I whined, and tried again to push away from him. I thought this was supposed to feel good... I cried as he put my legs around his waist. I moaned, and pushed into him a bit. It felt batter when I relaxed. "Stopppp..." I moaned. I did not like this, and just wanted to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm

"Talk you'll get punished. Learn that fast." I said as I grabbed her throat and squeezed slightly so she'd learn not to talk when I was fucking her. I went even harder to punish her even though it was turning me on greatly,"I hope you get pregnant, I want to see what kind of child you'll give me." I said smiling as I released my big ass load of seed into her pussy. I couldn't get enough of her, I had a soft spot for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:30 pm

I gagged a bit, and nodded rapidly. I felt some liquid go into me, and shivered. He still didn't feel good, and I felt like I was gonna start bleeding. I didn't think I'd get pregnant, it wasn't my period right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 pm

(You can get pregnant at any time)

I pulled out of her and gave her a slight shove so she'd go to the house. I put my dick back into my pants, she was going so slow. I moved my hands and my dogs went after her, herding her to the house as I had no patience with her right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm

(Really??)
I cowered at him, and ran toward the house. I freaked out when I saw the dogs, and ran faster. I opened the door, and went in. I didn't care where I was running to, only getting away from him, and them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

(Oh yes)

I looked for her smiling. I let one of the maids find her.

Marry
I found her,"Come on, I know you don't want him but he's way nicer than the other men at that place so your lucky." I said as I cleaned her up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next