Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] Empty Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] Request__kayla_by_e_tane-d5kjw3x
credit

Everything had gone to Hell. Not literally, of course, but for some people it might as well of been. CC Carstairs would've been having the time of her life, had her grace not been revoked for disobedience when the world went to shit. She still had her physical wings, of course, a speckled grey set with a 4 meter wingspan, but flying everywhere was a bit of a drag. Without her grace, she was as powerful as a human, unable to randomly poof places and scare the shit out of people. But thinking for yourself nowadays in oh soo bad! CC thought grumpily, wobbling slightly as she walked alone the fence, her arms outstretched in either direction as she struggled to keep her balance. What were they thinking, anyway? Making me into an angel, honestly! CC hopped off the fence, quickly examining her surroundings. She had chosen this small neighbourhood for one reason. It was empty. There was no risk of being captured and done who knows what with, and she had her choice of shelter. One of the larger houses had attracted her quite frequently, due to the presence of a trampoline and a functioning security system. CC couldn't help but laugh. What would her superiors think of her? A century old Angel acting like its 18 year old vessel! Even she found the idea preposterous. 

She looked up at that house now, and eagerly started crossing through its one perfectly manicured lawn to the backyard. Shrugging off her leather jacket, CC unfolded her wings, wincing, as she hadn't allowed them out in quite a while. Splaying out on the trampoline, CC shut her eyes, arms folded behind her head as she basked in the evening sun. Despite what she thought was a lack of danger, she was usually inside at this time of day, doors locked and security system armed, but after months of uneventfullness, CC assumed staying out a bit later wouldn't hurt.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] Empty Re: Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:52 am

Jesse
I had been watching this woman and I really liked her, she'd be good at breeding for my children. I grew hard just thinking of what she'd feel like around my dick. Man, I was horny. I used my speed and knocked her out cold. I tied her arms, legs, and wings just so they didn't hit me. I put her over my shoulder and headed towards my mansion. I finally got there and tied her down and it would hold an angel no matter how old it was. I smiled at my handy work. I was thinking about possibly ripping her wings off, she'd heal but no more wings

Back to top Go down

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] Empty Re: Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 am

CC awoke with a dull throb beating against her temples, and she groaned, shutting her eyes tightly. Her wings ached from being tied, and CC flexed them gently, testing the limits of her bindings. She eventually opened her eyes, and dread pooled in her stomach. "This isn't wise." CC warned, pulling at the ropes that held her wrists. The urge to smack herself was strong; she had taken a risk and this had happened. Had she not been stripped of her grace, CC would've enjoyed breaking free and smiting her captor. The abilities she had been left with were useless a situation like this.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:55 pm

I smiled, "I see your awake. Good." I said getting on top of her and shoving my cock inside her. I groaned, "Your amazingly tight." I said kissing her neck and holding her down even though she was tied, I wanted to enjoy every last moment of fucking her and getting her pregnant. Angel/vampire babies were extremely rare and valuable in the market even though I'd never sell my children

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:59 pm

CC turned her head to the side, humiliation pouring over her. "Stop this act of iniquity." She demanded, grinding her teeth together. "I cannot give you what you want. I'm fallen!" CC growled, pulling hard against her bindings, ignoring the stinging pain as it rubbed her skin raw.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm

"That's a lie, I know you can get pregnant and I'll get you pregnant." I said nipping her skin and sinking my fangs into her neck gently of coarse. I shoved more inside her, "Yes, you are like a fist around my cock." I said groaning and grunting as I shoved more and more of myself inside her and I just couldn't hold back so I gushed my semen inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 pm

"Of course I can, I'm mortal. Little more than a human with wings. " CC hissed, her nails digging into the palms of her hands, drawing blood. She winced at his crude praise, trying to shut it out. Biting her lip, CC opened her eyes to glare at him, wishing he'd be done with it already.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:18 pm

I pulled out of her and smiled. "Good girl." I said leaning down and giving her forehead a kiss before leaving the room but not until I put blankets on her so she didn't get cold. I shut her door and locking it. I headed to my kitchen and got something else to drink. I watched as all twelve of my children play ages varying from two months old to about fifteen. I even looked over at my other girls that some were heavily pregnant and some barely

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:22 pm

CC narrowed her eyes at him, barely waiting for him to leave the room before she started pulling desperately at her restraints. She twisted and turned, wishing she could just leave this vessel and find a new one, but CC doubted there was any human out there willing to be possessed by an angel anymore. Muttering words in a foreign language, CC kept pulling.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:29 pm

I smiled as I heard her. I walked back into her room, "Your not going to get out and even if you managed to get the restraints off of you, you won't be able to leave the property." I said nodding as I leaned down and kissed her. I kept a hand on her cheek and letting my fangs glide over her bottom lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:36 pm

CC jerked her head forward, cracking her forehead into his, and recoiled, sneering with disgust. "What makes you think you can keep an angel trapped?" She inquired, flipping her fringe away as it fell into her eyes. "Even without my grace I can still rival you." It was an arrogant thing to state, considering her current position, but it was all she had.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 pm

I smiled as I pulled back from her, "Oh I have my ways little lady and you'll give me what I want or I'll force it out of you." I said as I smiled. "I intend to get your pregnant even if I have to keep fucking you till you do." I said pinching her nipple hard for punishment for hitting me in the head and I knew it wouldn't feel very good to her. I smiled, "I am very powerful, I'll keep you in here." i said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:07 pm

CC pulled at her bonds again. "Or I could just leave this body and leave you with a hysterical 18 year old girl." She jerked away as he pinched her, wincing. Though it wasn't really a bluff, CC didn't want to do it, not entirely excited for returning to Raphael for punishment. "Good luck." She growled, staring at the wall behind his head to avoid eye contact.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

"Oh well, I'll still have a child." I said knowing an angel that could easily force her back into this form, "Oh I can always get you back." I said smiling as I headed out the door and closing/locking it behind me. I headed out to hunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:34 pm

CC shut her eyes as he left, relaxing back onto the bed as she sorted through her limited options. Seeing no other choice than to keep trying to slip out of the ropes, she continued, working on just one of her hands, twisting and pulling. Anybody could slip out of a bond if it wasn't tied correctly, and CC was willing to test just how well he had tied this. 

After about ten minutes of rubbing her wrist until it bled, CC had gotten one hand free. She started at untying her other hand, a bit difficult with only one hand, but preferable over the bloody bracelet she had just given herself. Over all, it took her roughly thirty minutes to completely get the ropes off, resorting to the pocket knife she kept in her clothing for the bindings on her wings. Dressing quickly, CC looked around the room, knowing that the vampire would return soon. She tried the window, sighing when it turned out to be locked. Muttering in Enochian, CC turned to the door, awaiting her captor.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

I smiled, she thought she could get away. *You amuse me little angel, thinking you could get away so easily, if is a fight you want I will love to show you just how good I am.* I said with a smile as I opened the door and closed it. Thing is there was no door nob so she couldn't get out and the door was way to thick for her to try and kick it open. I leaned back against it with my arms crossed over my chest and waited

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

CC laughed. "I'm over a century old." She reminded him, smiling slyly. "Though this body is... regrettably fragile, I'm fairly sure I could put up a fight." CC shook her head, still chuckling softly. "So, now that you have violated my vessel, would you mind telling me your name?" She asked, crossing her arms and leaning back to match his pose. "I'm CC, by the way. But, because your special, you can call me Cecily." CC snapped, sarcasm dripping off her words.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I looked at my fingers and smiled, "Do you make it a habit of underestimating your opponents? You don't deserve to know my name." I said as my fangs lengthened and my claws came out from between my fingers. I wasn't just a vampire. I let one of my metal claws rub against another. Sparks flew from them. I was half another creature that no one knew about not even the angels that's lived the longest

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 pm

CC furrowed her brow, staring at the claws. "I'm not underestimating you. An angel that has been stripped of their grace is as mortal as any human. I'm completely vulnerable." She admitted. "But you can't kill me. By the measures you've taken to keep me here, I'm guessing you really want this baby." Her green eyes darkened slightly, and she shifted her balance.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

"You black mailing me?" i asked angrily as I walked forward with inhuman speed and grasped her throat and lifted her off her feet, "You think you can threaten me?" I asked growling into her face as my eyes shifted to a red color that some would shrink from but she was brave I'll give her that but then again I could just torture her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:20 pm

CC gasped, hands flying to her throat, trying to prevent his grip from becoming too tight. "Yes, I do, actually." She retorted, debating whether or not to kick him. "The pain of removing an angel's grace is equivalent to removing your kidneys with a butter knife. I'd like to see you come up with something I haven't dealt with before." CC growled, sneering at him.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:31 pm

I smiled, my fangs showing. I tossed her onto the bed and used tighter bounds as I bound her to the bed. I let out a venom coated claw, "They say even a fallen angel can be paralyzed or killed by a simple little slice of the skin with venom of the most deadliest snake yet not kill them or the host. But it's very painful." I said letting the claw go down between her breasts, slicing the skin and the venom going into her blood stream. I smiled as it took affect. I soon dug my whole twelve inch claw into her thigh, I flared my nostrils to the smell of blood and my eyes went to a hellish red and my fangs came shooting down from my gum's. I twisted it. "I can make your life easy or I can make it very painful. Ultimately its your choice." I said pulling the blade out and watching the blood go down the sides of her thigh and licking her blood with satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

"You lose your grace you become mortal!" She responded, uselessly pulling at her bonds. "I am as mortal, as vulnerable as a human." CC snapped, the corner of her mouth twitching as the venom started to burn. "I can be killed by everything now, not just angel blades." She hissed, twisting as his claw sunk into her thigh. Her eyes flew shut, her teeth grinding together loudly. "Technically it is your choice, since you made the choice to handle this like a child, beating its dog for disobeying. Maybe you've scared your other whores into submission, but I'm the dog that bites back." She snarled, chest heaving in pain. How she was still forming words was beyond her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:55 pm

I back handed her. "I do not do that to my girls only the one's that defy me and that's not very often." I said. I really wanted to kill her but I wanted the baby that she could provide me. I licked the wound shut with my saliva. I sliced into her skin so she couldn't talk. I leaned down, she couldn't move. "I suggest you make it easy on yourself and just submit to me." I said softly and kissed her temple, I used my powers to heal her from anything besides what kept her immobile. I released her. I was sink and tired of her. I guess I wouldn't be getting that baby after all. I snapped my fingers and she disappeared. I set her free. A waste of my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

She gasped when he back handed her, biting into her lip to keep from crying out. Her eyes flicked down to the healing wounds, dread overwhelming her. CC prepared for him to stab her again, and was pleasantly surprised when the scenery changed in a flash. Scrambling to her feet, CC examined the unfamiliar area around her, still breathing hard as she tried to get her wits together. Taking a deep breath, CC headed off down the highway. She glanced down at her stomach. I'm guessing I'll be seeing him in nine months? It wasn't a pleasant thought, but it was the only rational one she could come up with.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next