Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 pm

I'd come for her for my baby in nine months and I'd take that baby from her if she liked it or not. *You can hide but in the end I'll find you and take my baby once you give birth* I said into her mind as I sat back in my seat at my desk and ran a hand through my hair and smiled. I couldn't wait to see how my baby turned out

Back to top Go down

Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Minutes To Midnight [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 pm

CC jumped, surprised to hear a voice besides the occasional "angel radio" in her head. She smirked at his threat, shaking her head. 

CC glared down at the small child beneath her. It was roughly a month old, and CC had grown tired of dodging the vampire. She'd been holed up in the same town he had found her in for three days, debating on whether or not to let the child live. The motherly senses of her vessel were irritating, and despite how many times she left the kid by the side of the road, she went back for it. Being nearly 100 years old, CC thought she wouldn't be so merciful to a bastard child, but her vessel was stronger than she had once thought. Sighing softly, CC placed the baby on the couch, retreating upstairs to wait out the vampire.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 pm

I smiled and raced forward and snatched my baby and disappearing. I walked into my house and kissed my little babies forehead and saw the wings but the vampire part of her. I stroked her hair, the same shade of black as me. "Hello my daughter." I said kissing her forehead. My happiness showing as I looked down at her, "I'm so happy to finally meet you but your mother just wouldn't let me see you." I said nuzzling her. My black heart beating softly when normally it was so dormant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:35 pm

CC was relieved when she returned and the baby was gone. "Good riddance." She sneered, heading out the door. A hand roughly seized her arm, shoving her back into the wall of the house, and fear flooded through the ex angel. The man towered over her, black wings extended to either side of him. He wasn't one of the arch angels, but his garrison far out ranked hers'. "What a pleasant surprise." He smirked, gripping her arm a bit tighter. CC swallowed hard, shrinking back against the wall, bowing her head in submission. "Giving up so easily?" He asked, mocking concern as he tipped her head up with his finger. "I'm not here to kill you, so lighten up. You had a child recently, no? We have enough problems as it is, we don't need some weird mutant adding onto it. I want you to either kill it, or give it to us. You do that, and you might just get your grace back." 

Her eyes widened at his offer. That was too much to pass up. Nodding eagerly, CC offered him a grateful smile. "That vampire won't let you back in so easily. You'll have to convince him." The male angel told her quietly, looking her up and down as he searched for ideas. "Ah yes," He flicked his hand, and CC cried out, falling to the ground, leg broken. "Let's wait and see if he comes."

So I gave you a kid after you stabbed me. Can I... can I have a little help? It was roughly an hour later, and CC had fought through her pride enough to finally ask the vampire for help. She had no idea if he had heard her or not, but she had no other options.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 pm

I ignored her and tended to my child and gave the baby my blood for her to grow stronger just like me. I kissed her forehead. *You are dead to me and I hope you die* I said to her and put her in a cute dress that looked gorgeous on my baby girl. I put her on my chest as I laid on my bed. Nothing could get through my force field nothing could

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Your baby is in danger. If Raphael finds out about her, she's dead. CC snapped back at him. The archangel, by the way. One of God's chosen warriors? Ring a bell? He won't show the child mercy. She warned. I know how to keep him away. All I ask is for one little favor. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 pm

*Fuck you, I don't trust you as far as I could throw you. Because your lying to me and i won't let you let him kill her for your selfish needs to be back up where ever the hell your supposed to be. For all I care you could rot in hell.* I said to her as I hugged my daughter to my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

My vessel weighs 110 pounds. I think you could throw me pretty far. She replied seriously. To hear the voice of an archangel is to go deaf, to look upon them is to go blind. Haven't you ever heard that before? . I'll keep him away and do whatever you want, just please, for your baby's sake. CC pleaded, clutching her leg as pain shot through it.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 pm

I wouldn't fall for it not one bit. I was much older than her over at least a thousand years old. I left my daughter where she was safe and used my senses as I smelt her scent. I smelt two scents. "See I told you, you were lying." I said growling and disappearing before they could get me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:01 pm

How else would I know about this if my superiors didn't warn me? CC sighed, leaning her head back against the house. Can I make you a deal? Fallen or not, I'm still honor bound to keep it. Someone she would have to find a way out of it, but that wasn't her main concern. You fix my leg and let me put the sigils in the child's room, sigils that prevent even archangels from entering on the walls. In and out. I break my word, you can kill me, deal?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 pm

(Is she lying? She has to be)

I growled,*No* I said. *You can die* I said as I picked up my daughter and kissed the top of her head and smiled. I laid her down to change her diaper and made her giggle as I played with her little feet and laughed when she laughed. She was so gorgeous. *I wish you didn't want to kill her, she's so gorgeous*

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:08 pm

[She is, but only partially. I was planning on letting her warm up to Jesse and the baby and will end up siding with them.]

I'm on my way there. CC muttered, tapping her fingers on the sidewalk. Yes, I know she's gorgeous. I'm her mom, remember? She reminded him, sighing softly. Have fun with Raphael. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 pm

I stayed by my daughter not letting her out of my sight as I didn't want anything to happen to her ever. I wouldn't let anyone into my shield not even her. I gently started to softly dance with my daughter, my eyes closed as I hummed to her and I smiled when I felt her little fangs go into my neck and drank from me, "Yes little one drink, become powerful like your daddy." I said soothingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Please...? CC pleaded, biting her cheek. I'm dead if I do and I'm dead if I don't. This is just precautions.. Her sigils couldn't keep an archangel out, but they'd make the location invisible to them, giving the child a bit more time to grow up. It's the least you could do for her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

I knew I was taking a risk. I went to her and using my force field to protect me since i didn't have my child with me and she was very safe. "What do you want?" I asked her, seeing the other being there and hissed at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 pm

"I was warning her about the others' plans." The older angel said, vanishing shortly after. "I am to make sure that you and only you care for that baby, not to let it fall into wrong hands due to its mixed blood being a potential weapon, and all that. I know sigils taught only to angels that will protect her, and for this ultimate betrayal I will be smited if found. Simple enough?" CC asked, tapping her finger anxiously on the cement.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:27 pm

I nodded, "Good bye." I said turning around and heading back to my baby girl. "Oh her name is Mia." I said and started to walk again. I got home and picked her up and she smiled up at me, "Hey baby girl." I said kissing her little puggy cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

[I'm running out of ways to keep this going..]

CC groaned. With a great deal of effort, she limped back inside, splaying out on the couch with a sigh. You're welcome She growled at him, and shut off her mind to any incoming connections.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

I laughed as I telaported her to her own bed in her own room. I walked into her room, "You try to kill her so help me god I'll dispatch you." i said as I sat down on the bed. I grabbed her leg and snapped it back into place, knowing she'd cry out and I wrapped up her leg, "There you'll heal." I said nodding as I left a glass of water on the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:46 pm

CC cried out at the unexpected pain, grinding her teeth as it took forever to subside. "I had the child for a month. You really expect me to try it now?" She inquired, timidly reaching for the water, glancing over at him in slight suspicion, her eyes squinting slightly. "I'm not going to die from this?" She asked, not entirely sure why he had suddenly changed his mind.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

"No, I'm not going to kill you. Ya know even I the thousand year old vampire/unknown can be nice." I said leaving her be to get some rest before going to bed but putting up a shield over my baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:50 am

CC rolled her eyes, sipping at the water as she watched him leave. There were quite a few things she wanted to say about his response, but it was wiser to keep her mouth shut. Setting the water back on the table, CC rested back on the pillow, staring at the ceiling as she contemplated just how she was going to carry out her orders.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

I came back in. "If your a threat to my daughter. I'll kill you so slowly you'll wish you didn't try it." I said meaning it to the bottom of my heart. I snarled at her loudly as I headed out the door and locking it with magic behind me. I made sure my daughter was in a shield

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 pm

CC tilted her head in confusion at his words. Sighing softly as he departed once more, she shut her eyes. Anxiety was clawing at her insides, threatening to tear down the facade she had carefully constructed just to convince him to let her in. 

[Er, time skip to when she's up and walking? Also I like your profile pic :3 ]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2