Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:45 pm

"It's a pretty name for you. Better then Angie." He giggled,finally exploding into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

When he was finished I got off of him and headed for my room. What bothered me was almost every girl in this palace was pregnant by probably him. I laid in my bed and looked at the ceiling as I curled up into a fetal position and soon crying myself to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:16 pm

He walked away,rubbing his arm. He was rather cold,walking back to his bedroom. He watched the maid feed his child some fresh milk,his eldest playing with his new toy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 am

I locked my door and putting a chair under the handle so he couldn't get in. I packed my bags and held well our child against my chest. He was about seven now. I soon dropped to the ground, no one was around and we left the palace grounds and we ran for freedom. We got away so we started to head to a different kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

(How? There are no windows and guards are everywhere. It's a kingdom xD and their child hasn't been born.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 am

(They did have one a long time ago and oh.)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm

(Ill go with it anyway.)

The pharoh stood inside his room,sending out a few calls to the neighboring kingdoms. He put a price on her,thieves running out to the other kingdoms. One band found her,watching her for days unnoticed. Then,they finally striked. One rode up to her on horseback,lassoing her wrists perfectly abs dragging her away. Another jumped on her body as soon as the horseman stopped,smirking. "Hey there littke girl."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:36 pm

i swung my bound wrists and smacked him in the face,"Leave me alone you barbarian." I screamed in his ear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18