Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:24 am

I walked the deserts in the morning before it got too hot, I was feared in my Egypt village as I was a witch. Only the brave and foolish came to me for my services. I smiled as a woman and children ran from their father, I snapped my fingers and the man's neck snapped, he fell to the ground, blood coming from his mouth and into the sand. I was very gorgeous thanks to my mother. I was currently pregnant by the king, my stomach showing the signs of pregnancy. I rubbed my stomach, my child would be like me. I was very powerful but I had a soft spot for the king, he had made a deal with me, that I make his forth wife well again and for exchange a child for me. I soon headed back to my home that was on the edge of the city, I combed my long red brown hair and took off my robe and clothes to take a nice cool bath, the cold water feeling so nice on this hot day.

(Would like someone to play the king, thank you)

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/211618806#/art/Witch-181028988?_sid=7cb47801

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

I slowly walked into her home. I was welcomed,of course. I knew this.. This witch adored me. I loved my wife though,matter in fact I loved her so much that I even made a deal with the demon! I closed the door softly,putting on a fake smile. I had to discuss something with her. I patted down my perfectly straight white hair that flowed down behind me,a stubby beard,and fixed the color of my cape.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm

"What is it you desire?" i asked rising from the water fully naked, water trickled down my smooth soft skin. i didn't care if he saw me naked or not, it's not like he's never seen me naked or under him, I smiled at that thought. I put on a robe and waited in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

He looked over her body,mouth slightly open. He HSBC to admit,for a demon she was the most gotgeous thing alive. He did want her,but not before his wife. "She's not getting better witch." He stated.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:32 pm

"My name is not Witch Pharaoh, it is Athena." I said as I looked at him, I walked away to the kitchen hungry and to give him another dose of what i made for his stupid arrogant wife. I threw him the pouch of herbs he was supposed to give her by food, I then cut a small chunk of bread to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

He took the herbs quickly,wanting out of here ASAP. He rushed toward the door,but stopping. "Thanks,Athena." He said by his own good nature.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

I just nodded but shut the door before he went out,"Why not make love to me?" I asked watching him closely

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:42 pm

He stared at her. "Because I have a wife. I keep to my vows."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm

I laughed,"Apparently you don't if you had sex with me Pharaoh." I said releasing the door before getting up and heading back to my cold bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm

He rushed up to her. His fingers curled around her arm,jerking her toward him. "I did it for her!" He shouted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh I lost all being nice and funny,"Let go before you regret it Pharaoh, I am not afraid to hurt the King." I said very harshly as my eyes went from green to black, that happened when i got angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:57 pm

He quickly let go of the witch,his eyes fixed on hers. He grunted,then turned and left.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:01 pm

I used my magic to slam the door with anger almost making it go off it's hinges. I was too mad to take my bath so I headed to my garden. I combed my hair and sat on the chair in the front of my house, if only he knew that his dear wife was screwing his chief officer of his army

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm

He went to his beautiful queen,taking a deep breath. He had personally made this food,using the witches herbs. He hoped it'd heal her,for their sake. He opened the door slowly,hearing something.. New. Once he saw it. It was his chief of army,and his own wife! "BEHEADED!" He shouted,pointing at them both. They both screamed,guards carrying them away. Those years spent,wasting his life with what? A whore!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I soon locked my doors and windows before heading for bed, I always slept naked since Egypt was so hot. I soon fell asleep, I dreamed of having my own children, lots of them. I kept a protective hand on my stomach over my soon to be newborn daughter, I had different amulets that protected us both from evil and such so nothing happened. I woke up in a cold sweat, I had a sex dream of me and the King of Egypt but i knew that wouldn't happen ever again. I put on my robe and started to make an early breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 5:12 pm

He cried all night in his bedroom,having his fourth fragment of his heart broken. He walked out of his castle,strolling the lands if Egypt. He needed a new wife.. Someone who loved him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm

I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed trying to calm the child down since she was making me sick. I finished my bread and fruit breakfast and headed to pick my favorite flowers white and red roses.

(Sorry had to impervize)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 5:19 pm

He walked slowly toward the witch's house. As crazy as he was,she still had his child. He knocked on the door,awaiting her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:22 pm

I sighed and walked to the door,"What is it this time Pharaoh, I gave you all I had of the herbs." I said annoyed as I quickly shut my robe. I was getting extremely annoyed with him coming here whining about his gorgeous wife that was cheating that he didn't know about. I had my hair braided and held my vase of roses that made my cottage smelling nice, when I was frustrated or angry my plants always calmed me down and made me happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 1:18 pm

He looked at her in the eyes. He was still deathly afraid of her,but took no meaning to it. "My wife.. Cheated on me. I'm here to return the herbs." he took off a small bag from his hip,holding it out toward the witch.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 pm

I sensed the fear,"You do not need to fear me, I would never hurt you. If it will make you happy we can make love your majesty

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm

He looked up to her,fear slowly flowing away. "Why not? Your baring my child." He smiled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:10 pm

I cocked my head to the side,"I'm confused what? You think I'd hurt you? This child deserves a father if I like him or not, I am not a selfish being as you all like to think." I said as my whole home has flowers and wounded creatures that I was nursing back to health, a witch that didn't wouldn't be like me, I can be very scary when I was enraged but if I'm calm I'm the most caring thing in this village.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm

He finally took notice to the amazing flowers and the creatures. He then took note to her voice. It was sweet now.. He finally listened without other's opinions. He smiled. "I see.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm

I took the little bag from him,"Anything else you need?" i asked as I fiddled with the rope that held my robe together so none of my naked self showed. I quickly picked up the cat I had found near death and put him in his cage for now since the door was open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next