Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said as my heart pounded. I gave him an antidote to what he ate since I didn't want to loose him,"Next time let me be the host so I don't lose you." i said giving him a kiss on the shoulder

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 pm

He took the antidote,giggling at her. He sighed,nodding as he pat her head. "Alright.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 pm

I put my head on his shoulder from behind and tried to control my breathing. "You really did scare me." I said nodding as I wrapped my arms around him before sitting on his lap,"Ya know I really did think you knew about your old queen." i said softly before giving his neck a kiss as I undid my robe. I snuggled into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

He shook his head,smiling as he watched her hands. "You did?" He asked. His gave slipped into her robe,rubbing her jugs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 pm

"Are you ever satisfied?" I asked moaning as I encouraged him to suck one of my breasts as I nuzzled him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

He shook his head,laughing. "Never ever.." He sucked on her breasts.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:56 pm

"I don't know if I can keep up with you on sex baby." I said kissing his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 pm

He laughed. "Trust me,you will." He rubbed against her backside,pulling the robe off her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:04 pm

I moaned,"My lord no tease, I don't like teasing, I like it when you just pound my pussy." I said smiling as I got off of his lap and headed for the bed and laid on it waiting for him as I was on my hands and knee's since it was hard for him to take me from the front with how large I was with the baby so he'd have to take my pussy from behind until I had the baby

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

He smirked,walking over to her. He climbed onto the bed,his hands softly gripping her hips. He then slid into her backside,going roughly in and out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I gasped by his roughness,"Now my lord I don't think you want to hurt our baby now do you?" I asked smirking as I looked back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

He sighed,nodding. He went a bit softer,taking mind to his new wife.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:14 pm

"Don't pout, you can take me as hard as you want after our first born is born, that's a promise I'll keep for you." I said kissing his arm since that's all I could kiss since he was behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:19 pm

He nodded. "Please." He smiled. He kissed her back,pumping into her at a fast but slightly hard pace. He imagined him at his roughest.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:22 pm

It was hurting with his thrusting, sweat went on my brow trying to keep from crying out in pain, I wanted to please my husband but he was hurting me with his thrusting. I was afraid he'd hurt our child.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

He stopped,sensing her tension from pain. "Am I hurting you?" She asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:32 pm

"Yes." I said ashamed that he felt my tension, I wanted to please him. "I am sorry." I said as I let the flood break and tears went down my cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 pm

He quickly pulled out,pulling her into a hug. "You could've told me." He said softly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:38 pm

"I wanted to please you and not to upset you. I'll be a horrible wife." I said as I burrowed my face into his neck as I cried, the emotions were from being pregnant since if it wasn't I'd be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:40 pm

He shushed her,shaking his head. "No no,be yourself. Say if it hurts,I feel bad hurting you."

(Brb ima make a new topic)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:44 pm

"But I want to please you, to make you happy and be a baby just because it hurts." I said getting off his lap once more and locking myself into anther room. I knew I was being childish but it was true

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 pm

He chased after her,sighing. "Sorry.. It's not your fault though."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:57 pm

While I was in the room hiding of being shameful I started to give birth to our baby boy. I cried out as I began to push hard so it didn't hurt to bad. I screamed his name as I gripped onto some blankets as I arched my large body, I was breathing hard and I needed help of a mid wife or a maid or I might not live through this. I screamed once more

(What's his name?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm

His eyes widened. He slammed against the door,breaking it ipen and rushing inside. He ran over to her,gripping her hand tightly. He saw the head,smiling. "Come on.."

(Danny.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:03 pm

"I can't, it hurts." I said as tears streamed down my face. I gripped his hand tightly as I pushed and so it didn't hurt so much. I wanted this baby out of me! I pushed and pushed until I heard crying from the baby, I laid back and rested, I shut my eyes to sleep for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next