Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

He shook his head,watching her. He could only keep his eyes on her perfect body. It was.. Perfect. He became erect,rubbing his hands together and lusting her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:34 pm

I watched his body language and saw he was erect. I then let my eyes go to his face, knowing what he wanted. I gently took him by his robe and pushed him on the bed, I shut the door and got on top of him, I kissed his neck and let my hand cup and then rub at his erection,"You want sex my lord?" I asked smiling as I gently nipped at his ear lobe, I undid my robe. My breasts hanging low to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 4:17 pm

He let himself be pushed down into the bed,smirking. He got undressed,watching the witch's moves. His hands rested on her hips,one sliding down into her folds and wriggling in there.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm

I moaned as I felt him playing with my folds,"My lord that feels so good." I said moaning more as I soon took his dick inside me once more. When I sank down on his hard dick I cried out and moaned loudly as I liked how thick and massive he was. I took his hands and put them on my breasts and made his thumbs run across my nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 12:49 pm

He smirked,hearing her moans. He bucked his hips back into her,going deeper and deeper into the girl. He was turned on my her cries,and the simple word "lord" made him smirk.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:54 pm

I kissed his neck as I thrust my hips keeping my stomach off of him so he didn't get irritated. I squeezed my walls against him, my cries and moans were getting louder as he made me wild with lust for my Pharaoh. I breasts went from a hand full to huge, my nipples larger than when we fucked for the first time. I kissed him as I moved my long red hair out of the way, I kept my hands on his chest as I let my finger tips play with his nipples bringing him pleasure and not just me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 12:57 pm

He grunted,feeling her fight back with her hips. He pulled her down into his chest,hands gripping both breasts. He felt her walls clamp down on him,squeezing out his juices. He exploded into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I climaxed, I panted as I gave him a light kiss,"You are incredible." I said feeling his big hands on my breasts. I got off of him and got my robe on and tied it shut. I looked at the ground not wanting to look at him right now,"I think it would be best if we didn't do this again." I said as a tear went down my right check as I let my hand move so it opened the door. I loved him but I knew it wouldn't work out, the villagers didn't like me more like feared me and he was a good king, I didn't want to jeopardize him losing that position.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:07 pm

He slowly got up,tilting his head. "Know one will know,trust me. We could do this often." He walked up to her,gripping her hips. He rubbed his bulge that still wanted her against her ass.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:13 pm

"This is just lust." I said leaning into that bulge even against what was right. I kissed his neck as I turned my head, I wanted him as well but anyone could see him coming here.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:29 pm

He grinned,kissing her back deeply to silence hers he teased a bit. "We'll I like that sin."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:34 pm

I walked forward,"I don't, I'm not a whore that you can come to when your horny." I said looking to him and keeping him in my line of sight so he couldn't sneak up on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm

"I wasn't horny,I was in a time of need." He frowned,crossing his arms. "I'm sorry.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm

"That's the same exact thing." I said looking to him,"Out." I said as I put a soft hand on his cheek before backing up, I'd miss him but I had to leave for the sake of his and mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm

He sighed,kissing her hand. He walked outside,fully dressed and walking away. He was heart broken.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 pm

I saw the expression, I ran to him and grabbed his hand,"Wait, why would you want me? I'm just a woman." I said rubbing my stomach with my other hand soothing the baby and then took his hand and replaced it with my hand and kissed his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm

He turned to her,smiling softly. "Your the only woman that's been there for me. Your baring my only child too.. And may I mention in bed and looks?" He smirked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

"I'm sure your wife did the exact same things besides the baby part, the Kingdom wouldn't want me with you, a peasant." I said as I kissed him since it was night and everyone was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm

He kissed her back. "They will learn to love you.. If they don't,then we can leave. I want to be with you."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:56 pm

"But what if I can only give you one baby and it was a girl?" I asked looking up at him as I pulled him back to my home so no one over heard us and plus I liked him close to my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm

"If it was a girl she'd be our little princess." He smiled. He kissed her lips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 pm

I kissed him back,"You've had enough excitement for one night my lord." I said smiling as I pressing a hand lightly on his cheek and set out something for him to eat, it might not be glorious like what he's used to but I'm sure he was hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

He laughed. "I never tire out. I'm greedy." He smirked. He walked over to the kitchen,eating some food.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 pm

I quickly stopped him,"That is not for the King to eat!" I said quickly taking that. I gave him some bread and some grapes was all I really had besides veggies,"I do not want to kill you, so don't just take things." I said nodding, he nearly gave me a heart attack for doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

His eyes were wide with surprise,confusion,and amazement. He yolk the bread and grapes,eating them slowly as he processed the words and actions she just did.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next