Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:32 pm

I took his hand and put it between my legs and let him feel my wet folds,"Give us another baby." I said kissing his neck as I undid his pants wanting him like no other. He always kept me wet for him

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:39 pm

He rubbed her,kissing her softly and smirking. "Can do."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:42 pm

I got on the bed and spread my legs so he could see my wet folds and I smirked as I played with them when he was watching as I was fully naked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

He walked over to her,climbing ontop of her. He took off his pants,teasing her slightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:47 pm

"Baby no tease, just fuck me good." I said as my pussy was spasming out with how eager I was to have him. I cupped my breasts and moaned as I wanted him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 pm

He nodded. He thrusted roughly into her,smirking. He prodded at her walls,going in and out roughly and deeply.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:54 pm

"Remember when you release don't just pull out, pump that seed as far in as you can baby or we might not get another baby." I said to him as I brought his lips to mine and kissing him fiercely as I gripped him with my inner walls so that he'd have so much pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

He moaned,barely able to speak as her walls milked him already. He pumped into her,swelling already.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I bucked against his hips trying to take him all the way inside me, I wanted him so bad and I was determined to get all of his dick inside me and more if I could. I felt his balls go against me and I gently gripped them and playing with them

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

He swelled within her,grinning. Once she toyed with him,he blew inside her. He didn't stop,thrusting in harder and harder.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

"Yes baby just like that." I said biting gently on his shoulder before licking it as it probably stung. "I get so easily pregnant." i said softly into his ear and kissing him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:16 pm

He kisses her back,ignoring the pain of the bite. Not like he cared at the moment. He pulled out,panting and completely exhausted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:21 pm

I smiled as I kissed his chest before putting my head on his broad smooth chest,"Ya know you always seem to keep me wet for you even if you don't do anything." I said running my hands up his stomach and chest then down again

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

He chuckled,completely out of air. "Good to know I still got it.." He panted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:27 pm

I kissed his neck,"Your beyond just still having it." I said rubbing my stomach as i pulled his arm over my waist as I fell asleep so I didn't feel alone and to have contact with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:32 pm

He rolled into his side, his tool still out and begging for more though. It poked at her hole,unconsciously he pumped his hips softly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:39 pm

I woke up and moaned as the head of his dick was inside me. I knew he was asleep but I didn't care. When I first met him I fell in love with his dick and then him. I gripped his hand softly as I grew wet

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

He bucked his hips into her more going a bit deeper.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

I put my leg over his hip and moaned as I watched his dick go more inside me. I wanted to kiss him but I let him sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

He was having a good dream,his hands moving down to her waist. He hugged her,pulling her tremendously closer. His whole length went into her,pushing hard again her back wall. His tool pumped inside her,although he didn't bother to move now.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:52 pm

I moaned softly so I didn't wake him. I put my hand on the underside of his dick and kept him in place so he didn't accidentally pull out of me as he thrusted, I put his hand on my breast so he'd play with my breast and nipple

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:54 pm

He squeezed her breast tightly,his hips rocking softky once again until he bucked into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

I moaned louder, i saw the slave again as he watched my husband make love to me in his sleep. I soon ignored the slave all together not wanting to disturb my hubby from this

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

The slave was rather curious. It seemed fun,and pleasuring to them both. He then rushed away,smiling. The king stopped after a few seconds,seed pouring out of his tool into her once again.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:10 pm

I moaned and soon fell asleep so tired from his love making, his tool never came out of me as I slept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next