Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bound (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Bound (M-Reserved) Empty Blood Bound (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I walked down the street as I headed home for the night from the bar, I was currently trying to find my missing brother and needed him home as his kids were depressed without him. He had a daughter and two sons. I quite wasn't the type to be a mom but luckily they knew what to do, I soon got home and headed for the shower for a long hot soothing bath. I shut my eyes as I climbed into the tub and moaned at the water water lapped at the tops of my breasts.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/71678109#/art/Blue-Talisman-267534918?_sid=2aa7c9fb

Last edited by hobbit on Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Blood Bound (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Blood Bound (M-Reserved)

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 5:33 pm

(Hmm...... What's the storyline behind this plot?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:44 pm

She falls in love with something supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

(And this is all having to do with finding her brother?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

(She finds him dead and while she tries to find him she ends up falling in love with a mysterious man but he betrays her and then when she leaves him he tries to get her back.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 5:58 pm

(Okay, I'll give it a try, but this guy's going to be a bit different. Smile )

Blood Bound (M-Reserved) Lanson10

I knocked on the door of this steange house that I didn't know. My face was hidden behind the black cloak I wore over my shoulders. Since my arrival it had started to rain. I had a tendencey to do that. I was what they called a Special. A person who was born with a special power. Mine was to see the furture, detect oracles, and read people's aura's. I was blind though. My eyes were a milky white, the typical color of the blind eyes. When the person didn't answer, I knocked again. An oracle had told me to come here. There was something that I had to do.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 pm

I rubbed my eyes,"HOLD ON!" I screamed at the person who wouldn't stop freaking knocking. I jerked the door open,"For fuck sake can't you wait till morning and not so damn early?" I said scolding the man, I was pissed now, if I didn't get to bed now I was going to be royally pissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 6:05 pm

(Wait, I don't like that picture. I like this one:

Blood Bound (M-Reserved) Images15)

I smiled at the woman. I could see a white aura around her. I pulled down my hood and stared into her eyes, at least, where I knew her eyes should be. "Good evening Madam, I am just a mere traveller looking for a place to stay. Would it be alright if I stayed here for the night?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:10 pm

I saw that he was blind, I looked at Zorra my watch dog,"Yes you may but if you hurt me or my kids my dog will kill you." I said getting out of the way so he didn't run into me, I held back my dog that was snarling and trying to get at him. I shut the door behind him. I lead him to a room, making plenty of noise so he knew where i was since I didn't know if he could get around on his own

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

I stuck my pinkie in my ear to try and shield it from all the noise. My ears were very sensitive. "You don't need to go through the trouble of..... banging around. I can get around just fine on my own." I looked around the house, searching for any dark spots. A typical house was supposed to be all sorts of shades of purple or brighter, kind of like what you'd see if you were to look through a heat vision camera. If a spot was too bright or too dark then an entity was lingering in it. It could be a good thing or a bad thing to have an entity in a house.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 pm

"Oh.." I said. I opened a door and let him in. I shut the door behind him, hopefully he could find the bathroom. I headed back to bed, I took my robe off, I tended to sleep naked because it was so hot in my house. I curled up under my blankets and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm

(How old are the three kids?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 pm

(10,5,2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

(Is it alright if I play the daughter for a minute? How old is she?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

(Sure, 10)

I heard one of the kids outside my door and got up. I opened the door and grabbed him,"Justin you don't go down there." I said taking him to his room, I didn't quite trust that blind guy. I soon checked my computer for any messages from any guys that I thought were cute on the dating site I was on

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Anna, the oldest girl at ten, snuck out of her room and crawled down the hallway. She was an extremely curious girl. Poking her head around the corner of the hallway, she spotted the stranger sitting on the couch. She quietly stood up and approached him.

I smiled. I could here somebody coming. Turning my head slightly, I could see the aura of a child. I pretended like I didn't see her. I didn't want her to be afraid of me. Most children were when they saw my eyes. I waited. Listening as she approached me. I then felt her little hands on my cheeks and her little body crawling into my lap. I acted surprised.

"Whoa, who's there?"

"It's just me, my name is Anna. What's your name? Why are you here? What's wrong with your eyes? Can you see me? Do you know what I look like?" she peppered him with questions.

I gently held gripped her and settled her onto my lap. I chuckled at the questions she was throwing my way. "My name is Chandler, little one."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 pm

I heard talking and ran down the hall way. I stopped dead in my tracks,"Anna!" I yelled as I quickly picked her up, my heart beating hard as Zorra was snarling at him, Anna was Zorra's favorite girl. I starred at him,"Get out!" I said or I'd call the cops

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Anna started to cry. "What's wrong Mom, he wasn't hurting me. I was asking him questions."

I looked up at her. Not wanting to stay on her bad side, I stood and headed towards the door.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 pm

"You do not know that man, he could be a killer for all we know." I said gently tossing her on her bed and locking the door so she couldn't stop him from leaving. Zorra making sure he didn't try anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Anna pounded on the door with her fists. "Mom! Let me out! Don't send him away! Please don't send him away!"

I dipped my head respectfully. "Thank you for having me, at least a little bit." With that, I went out the door. As I closed it behind me, I looked around for another place to stay. All other houses had major dark spots. Now that I looked back at the one I had just came from, it had one too.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"Wait." I said looking at him,"Come back." I said keeping the door open and letting my adoptive daughter have her way. "There's food on the table for you." I said waiting for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 20, 2013 7:19 pm

I turned and looked back up at her. "Thank you Madam. I won't bother you or your children for the rest of the night. You are very kind." I headed up the steps and back into the house.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 pm

I leaned close to him,"There's something here." I said nodding as I always heard noises that I knew weren't the kids or dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 21, 2013 2:44 pm

I smiled. "What can you hear?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

"I always hear movement." I said gripping his arm as I looked around

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next