Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Glory (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bound By Glory (M-Reserved) Empty Bound By Glory (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

I walked around my cell like an animal as i wanted out. I have been in this very cell for ten years now, I am now twenty and came here when I was ten years old. I had long blonde hair that went to the under sides of my breasts. I wrapped my hands around the bars wishing I could be taken out of this cell but it's been months. I hear from the other women here that I'm in sex slavery, when I thought I had done something illegal and was in jail when really I was a sex slave. I began to cry as I remembered when a big black man had came into my cell and taken my virginity but in return gave me a gorgeous five year old daughter that I loved so much.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1722213001/JenniferMason_1.jpg

Last edited by hobbit on Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bound By Glory (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Bound By Glory (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 pm

I walked through the rows of cells, and smirked at all of the women. I found one though, who was better than the rest. She came with a little girl, and the little girl was cute to. I rubbed my dick, as it grew hard. I looked at one of the guards, and he nodded. The guard unlocked the cell, and I walked in. I eyed the little girl, but went to her mother. "Get on the bed." I said. I pointed to the cheap hard bed. This would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:54 pm

I spit in his face,"Fuck you." I said standing in front of my daughter as I refused to do anything for this disgusting man. I kept my attention on him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

I wiped the spit from my eye,"Come here, whore!" I yelled. I grabbed her wrist, and yanked her onto the bed. I paid little attention to the daughter. I pulled my pants off, and let my dick out. Then I lifted up her clothes, and held her arms above her head. "Keep still, and you'll like this." I said. I pushed into her, and groaned. She was so tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 pm

I bit his arm and tried to kick him or anything to get him away from me,"Stop!" I screamed at him. I saw my baby daughter crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

I slapped her face, as she bit my arm. "Shut up!" I growled. I thrusted into her hard, hitting her back wall. I looked at the daughter, and tried to think if I should do her to. Though it would probably really screw her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:18 pm

I saw him look at her and I snarled. I hit him over the head and kicked his ass out of the cell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm

I slapped her, and let myself be pushed out of the cell. I nodded to the guard. "I'll take her, but not the brat." The guard nodded and led me back to my pickup, telling me she would be out in a second. I handed him over a wad of cash, and waited for my prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Oh he wouldn't be getting me without my baby girl. I knew fighting skills

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I waited beside my pick- up, getting bored. Where were they?
(You wanna play the guard)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 pm

(Fine)

I grabbed them both since the woman wouldn't go with me without her child. I soon pushed them into his truck and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:44 pm

I nodded as the guard finally came with them! I got mad, but just shoved them into my truck. "Keep your trap shut." I said to the little girl. I started to drive back to my house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm

I was fuming with how he was such an asshole. I sat there holding my baby girl. She was all I had left to live for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I drove home, and got out at the mansion. I opened their door and pulled her out. I took the two of them inside, and led them to their bedroom.
(Gtg night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

(Alright)

I looked to him but held my little daughter,"Try being nice for once." I said to him angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:00 pm

"If you want me to be nice, you'll learn to obey me." I said harshly. I took the woman by the wrist and threw her on the bed. I tied her arms and legs to the bed posts. And sat on the edge of the bed smirking. I slowly pulled down her pants, and underwear. I straddled her, and rubbed my buldge against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:01 pm

I spit at him, I didn't want this scum bag."Get off of me!" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:09 pm

"Ok..." I said simply. I left her tied up. I grabbed the little girl by the wrist, and drug her away, waiting for the woman to call me back. She would do anything for her kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 am

"WAIT!" I screamed crying. I willingly spread my legs for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm

"Thats more like it." I mumbled. I let go of the girl, and rushed toward my new slave. I again got on her, but decided not to be so nice. I took off my pants, and boxers. I rubbed my dick against her opening. I didn't enter, but played with her nipples. "Beg!" I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm

"Never." I said snarling at him as I tried to fight him off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

"Uh uh uh..." I said, I said rubbing against her faster. "Remember you have a daughter..." I squeezed her breast, reminding her to behave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"Then rape me, I'm not doing anything for you rapist." I said pissed as I tried to get what bound me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:01 pm

I got off of her again, and went out of the room, dragging the little girl behind me. I slammed the door shut, and locked it. I put the little girl in a separate room, and gave her some cookies. I wasn't going to hurt her... not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh I saw red now. I pulled and pulled on my restraints, my ankles and wrists bled bad but I didn't care. I wanted my daughter back. I broke the wooden poles and untied myself before taking a chunk of wood that I had broken and headed to search for my baby girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next