Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fangs of glory

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fangs of glory Empty Fangs of glory

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:01 am

Yang walked around a tree, growling at anything in sight, when ever a male approched, he would pin it down and growl at it until it wriggled free, he sat down and looked in a pond, in his reflection he saw a beastly wolf, long, blood covered fangs, scars on his face, blood scattered on one side of his face, he growled and swiped the water away, he carried on pouncing on males.

Fangs of glory 8tdtK Imagine this wolf with blood covered fangs, scars on his face and blood scarterd on the left half of his face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Fangs of glory Empty Re: Fangs of glory

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

She growled, "You beast get off me!" She snarled and barked at the male pinning her down and when the opportunity came she grabbed onto his neck and slowly got up pinning him down. She watched blood drain from him till he went limp, "Stupid males, all ways thinking they can breed us girls." She hissed angrily and swished her tail letting the horable sent out as she moved fast-ly through the forest then turning her head to look at some thing when she bumb into something or some one. She felt soft fur around her. She backed up and looked to the male, "I'm sorry, I usley watch where I'm going." She said stepping back away from the large brown male.

Fangs of glory Warror_wolf_1_part_1_by_bri_and_haerts-d418y64
Her name is Holly I made her so if you don't like the art work don't say a word, :) ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 am

(:O you draw that! wow! that is amazing!)
Yang shook himself, now covered in blood, he got to his feet, looking back into the water, watching the fish swim playfully, he felt a part of his face soaked in blood, he tried to wash it of when he was younger, but no matter what he did, it stayed on his face "Why, Why have I turned into a monster." he muttered to himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 am

She looked up at him, "What did you do?" She asked watching blood drip from his muzzle. There was some on her from when she ran into him..."Are you ok?" She said softly, but curios about him.

(No there is a game that helps you, look here it's fun.http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/202/0/5/warror_wolf_2_part_1_by_bri_and_haerts-d418yxa.jpg Smile )

I'm changing wolves, this is Angle
Fangs of glory Wolf_by_bri_and_haerts-d4c77qq

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:55 pm

(okay(
"You don't want to know..." he said, his nose tingling slightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:11 pm

"Well bye grumpy pants." She said walking into the water and swimming. She knew he had killed the other wolves around him but why did he? Was her only real question. She then dove under the water and swam around doing ticks in it making her brown fur swish around her like a fire of brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Yang rolled his eyes and stomped over to a tree, his tail tucked between his legs, he huffed and sat under the shade of the tree, one half of his face was dark and covered in scars and blood, the other was a kind, normal face, he sat down and watched the female swim.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

She twirled going up wards and broke though the surface and looked at him, "Come on, have fun. The past is the past." And with that she dived back under and kept swimming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

he sighed and walked over to the lake, he sighed and jumped in, twirling through the water, the blood still remained on his face, so it was clear that the blood had stuck on to his fur "I don't even know how to have fun..." he muttered through the water.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

She laughed, "Like this!" She said and started swimming away, "Now chase me and try to tag me with your paw, it's called underwater tag, oh and don't forget to get air once in awhile." She said going up for air then diving back under swimming father and farther away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Yang gave a smile, he hadn't smiled for a long time, he quickly swam up for air and burst down the water and began to chase her, his graceful body moving swiftly through the water.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

She looked back at him in a hipatizing way that made boys stare in aw. She thought it was funny. She then took a sharp turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 pm

(Lemme reply as a pup)

http://Spiritual-Dawn.deviantart.com/art/Request-1-Countrygirl1991-197554233?q=meta%3Aall+sort%3Atime+wolf+pup+manip&qo=12&catpath=&order=5&offset=12

Sky moved into her way before he could make him stare, laughing. She murmured happily to herself, kicking and splashing not knowing they were there.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Yang stared at the female when he felt something hit his head, he arose from the surface, roaring "Ow!!!" he growled.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Sky laughed, chasing her tail when she heard a voice. She gasped and shrunk back, whimpering quietly. She whimpered louder seeing blood. Almost forgetting she was in the water, she started to paddle away. "Ah! It's the October Wolf Monster!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 pm

"What?" he said, feeling abit strange that a pup had just hurt his feelings, maybe he was the October wolf monster.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Sky breathed heavy, still running. "Ah," she breathed. "The monster's on my tail!" She stopped besides a tree and breathed heavy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 pm

"look, why the heck would I be swiming with a female, if i'm a monster?" he said, stopping over by a rock, panting "Pups...." he murmered to himself under his breath.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Sky stopped, looking for her brothers. "Hey guys I saw a ghost--" she cut off to see them dead. She gasped. "No!" she yelped and looked around striding back to the lake. "You killed my brother's and ate their souls, give them back meanie!" she bucked his leg really hard and turned. "Uh oh, I better leave."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I came up laughing, "October wolf monster, no no no this is." She paused and looked at him, she forgot to ask for his name. "My friend." She finally said and swam out and walked to the pup. She licked her in a greeting way. "I'm Angle you are?" She asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

(She already left.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

"October wolf mon- what?" he said, looking at the two lifeless bodys, he faced the female "Do you want to know why i've been sent to kill everyone?" he said, looking at the bodys again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Sky hit him again. "The other two are in the forest." she growled. "What soul eater October Wolf Monster? Gonna eat me next?" she asked and jumped, bucking his face. "You were a monster from hell!" she yelled. She had to be brave under the sake of her brothers.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

She growled, "You killed her family! I knew you where bad off but not this much of a monster!" She said in anger and felt one small tear roll down her face for she was staring to like him as a friend. She then set off to find the little pup...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Yang walked off into the other forest where he found his little den, he dug the den down deeper and reached a rabbits burrow, now he was hated by everyone, no one would find him down there.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next