Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory, who can't be tamed

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glory, who can't be tamed Empty Glory, who can't be tamed

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

*Glory*

Glory galloped around the small round pen in the back of the auction house she stopped and reared her blood pumping the loud shouts from the room beside her, she was terrified. She just wanted to go home, back to her homeland. She galloped around again her golden coat had turned deep brown from all the nervous sweat. What were they going to do to her, where they going to thrust a saddle on her back and shove a bit in her mouth and ride her while she desperatly tried to get the human off her back, or where they going to beat her until she was so exaughsted that she wouldn't be able to fight anymore. She shook her mane and didn't stop galloping, she was tiring herself out but she wanted out. She saw one of the horse wranglers who had taken her from her hometown enter the round pen with a large whip "now you listen to me, or ill smack the daylights out of ya" he said holding a syringe. Glory eyed him the whites of her eyes showing. What was he going to do to her? She reared and charged at him but he quickly got out of the way and stabbed the thing into her. She squealed and reared hitting him. He swore at her and got out before slamming the door into her nose. Glory galloped a few more times around the arena before feeling very droopy, she heard some men outside of her pen saying something "If not bought.....put it down"

Glory saw one of them come in with a lead rope, she was too tired to protest and felt so drowsy, she heard the blaring of speakers come on but she didn't care she was just trying to put one foot in front of the other, the man lead her into the arena and she saw tons of humans sitting and watching her, she was lead around some before they put a saddle on and bridle, she fought a little but they won and one of them sat on her back and harshly led her around. She heard more blarring as she trotted around listening to the mans commands feeling his spurs dig into her sides
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Glory, who can't be tamed Empty Re: Glory, who can't be tamed

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Synthea~
I watch as several ill trained and pathetic horses stand in the middle of the large arena, completely dumbfounded. I sighed, this was all too boring for me I sigh and stand up. I fix my tucked in western shirt and slowly make my way down the bleachers to the gait. I then hear a loud whinny. I quickly look over as a man stabbed a syringe into the beautiful, sweat stained mare. "Hey!" I shouted, now furious they did such a thing. "What the Hell do you think you're doing!" I screamed at him, my arms were up as I made a huge commotion. I didn't care if everyone stared at me, the poor young horse had just been attacked brutally in her eyes. I look at the man like he was crazy and climb over the gait fearlessly. I had dealt with horses all my life and had become a horse whisperer. I never had a problem with any horse. I walk with long strides over to him, my gait was swift, fast, and graceful. My long brunnette ponytail bounced lively as I walked. I arrive infront of him and push him aside, I slowly approach the mare, my voice was soft and motherly, carressing like a hand. "Hey there girl, hey pretty" I said softly, stopping infront of her I reach in my breast pocket, pulling out a bag of small carrots and opening it. "Want one?" I asked as I slowly hold my hand out with carrots on it, the scent filled the air as I held out my flat hand infront of her, it was about a foot or so away as not to scare her. "Go on now take it" I said, my voice was still soft and sweet.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Glory still terribly droopy from the drugs took a carrot and muched on it the man stared at the young girl "get out of here," he shouted at her as the bidding stopped somewhere at 1,000 dollars just because her comfermation was perfect and everyone just stared at the girl who had entered the arena just because her comfermation was perfect. Then man looked down at her knowing the scame was working perfectly "now you get out of here missy, if you want the horse you pay for it" he said and a security guard took the girl out of the pen and they kept walking around the pen the bidding continued
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I hear him and suddenly become even more pissed "You shutup now" I said and turn around, when he continued to talk I slapped him and smirked "I'll bid against the top bidder, I'll bid as much as I have to this mare will get a good life you B*stard" I push him down and walk over him, I go to her trailer and grab her halter and lead rope, I see a security guard come to grab me and glare at him "Leave me alone" I said, my voice harsh and had no sarcasm in it. I open the gait and walk slowly to her, letting her smell the halter and rope I listen to a low roar of talking rise among the croud. I then slowly and gently place the halter on her, clicking the rope I lead her slowly toward the gait. The man was waiting for me so I decided to become more reasonable "Hand me the papers, I will pay 2500 for her" I said, stroking her forehead gently as to keep her calm.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Glory still drugged had her head down and her eyes were closing, she just wanted to get out of the noisy place. She saw a female human grab a lead rope and she followed her out of the pen glad to be out there. The man nodded and handed her papers "you'd be highest bidder for this mare anyways, i saw her in the round pen the animal is crazy she almost killed someone last week" he said and sighed waiting for the money that she owed
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Synthea~
I nod "Yea yea I wonder why" I said sarcasticly and shove the papers back, pulling out my wallet from my back pocket I pull out a check book and begin filling it out "Who do I make it out to?" I asked, lifting my head momentarily for his answer. I think hard about what I was doing, why am I buying this horse when I just sold all my other horses? I clear my mind as I listen to his reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Glory stood calmy behind her her head low. The guy muttered something about a glue factory to himself but told her some the guy who had captured Glory from her homeland and brought her here. The man looked at her "well good day and good luck training the wild mustang" he said and turned away facing another person who had bought a young obediant colt
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I roll my eyes "Alright" I said with a soft snort. I stroke her and smile big "Ready to see your new home?" I asked, my voice was perky and cute. I walk with long strides to the parking lot with my new gorgeous palimino[right?] mustang. I stood higher and held my head higher with a grin on my face. I was happy with my new family addition.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

(ah chesnut but thats fine Wink lol Razz

Glory calmy got into the trailer and stood there she saw some hay and her ears pricked she hadn't eaten in a while, she tore through it hungrily not caring that she didn't even know where she was or where she was going, she was glad to be out of the pen
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

I chuckle quietly at her as she digs into the fresh green hay I had put in there from my farm. I close the trailer door and open my driver door and get in, buckling up. I put the key into the ignition and start the truck. I look in my large mirrors and slowly back out. I then put it into drive and slowly drive out of the busy parking lot.
[oh haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Glory started to feel more of her surrounding her ears where pricked as they drug started to wear of she looked around. She felt the ground from under her start to rock her nostrils flared as she remember what had happened. One of the men stabbed her and then after that she could barely remember a thing she pinned her ears and kicked out at one of the walls of the trailer
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I hear her start to kick the sides and sigh, we will have to work on that. I get on the main road and drive, watching the road cautiously as I make my way to my house. It was out of time so the ride would be fairly long, hopefully she didn't hurt herself in the trailer....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Glory felt more and more aware of what was going on around her as the drug had left her system she reared and neighed shrilly and kicked with both her back legs at the sides of the trailer she started to walk in small circles and kicked out again
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 pm

I feel the trailer toss me around and could barely stay on the road. I shake my head and pull over, getting out I walk to the back and open the door. "Hey now you be a good girl" I said softly and untie her slowly, leading her out of the trailer I let her graze on the green grass at the side of the road. I stand there and wait for her to calm down.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Glory saw that she was going to take her out and as soon as the lead rope was on she bolted out of the trailer and onto the grass pulling her along with her. She gave a little rear and pawed the ground
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Synthea~

"Woahhh easy girl" I said and gently stroked her shoulder to calm her. I stand parrellel as to keep her from stepping on me. I stroke her legs slowly, might as well. I tested to see if she lifted her leg and if she was sensitive to touch on the leg.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Glory immediatly skittered around and reared again as Synthea tried to touch her she backed away pulling the lead rope to its max length
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm

"Shhh its alright girl I'm just checking you " I said and pat her side. I tie her to the trailer and go to the storage part of it, climbing in I get into the treat boxes. I come out slowly with a couple of sugar cubes "You want some?" I asked her softly, offering her the treats as I did before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Glory pulls against the trailer pawing and snorting she saw Synthea come back out she tried to lunge at her, her teeth bared but the rope restricted the movement so she just put her ears back and stared at her
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm

I shrug "Doesn't bother me" I said with a soft snort, I see that I have to act like a dominant stallion to train this mare. I neigh to her, it was rough and short like a stallion putting one of the members in place. I untie her and take her back to the trailer. I tie her tightly to avoid any motion that could run us off the road. I whicker to her, to reasure her and I had to admit that I sounded alot like a horse. I shut the door and walk back to the drivers door and get in.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Glory pinned her ears confused, she allowed herself to be put back into the trailer and stamped the ground with her hoof she saw the door being shut and she pulled against the rope but after seeing it would do nothing she just stood their quietly waiting
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I buckle in and push the gas, coming back out onto the road I listen for her to start acting up, hoping she didn't. I watch the road and pay attention to everything.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Glory decided to eat some of the hay that was still in the net she grabbed a mouthful, her ears pricked she stomped her foot loudly again not liking that her ground was moving
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

I chuckle quietly at her and drive happily to the house, I wonder what my husband would say...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Glory neighed loudly and it echoed through the trailer, she did not like this one bit she lowered her head and pinned her ears flat across her head
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next