Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold!!! (M)

Go down

Sold!!! (M) Empty Sold!!! (M)

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:55 pm

The 15 year old girl, sat in the corner of the cell, Her head hung, and a pool of tears had collected on the stone floor. She wore a light blue jewled bikini. And her name was Mya. Who knew a day at the beach could go this bad? Her tan skin, had goosebumps on it. The cold stone walls, looked mean and malicious.

All Mya remembered was a cute boy coming up, while she was tanning. She had been farther away from most people, preferring the quiet. When the boy had come up, he had dropped down and talked to her. He had seemed nice, and had offered to give me a back massage. I had agreed, and as soon as I turned he had stuffed a rag in my face, and then it was black. It must have been chloroform, I thought. I rolled my eyes, how could I be so stupid. I had no I idea where I was, and there was no way to escape. There was no windows, no nothing. Just a little cell, and a gate thing, that must be where we entered in and out. It had a couple locks on it, and it was built good. There was no way I could break out. So I sat there, and cried.
---------------
A couple of hours later, a man had come to get Mya. He grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her down a long hallway, into a kind of basin. I was forced threw a door, and what was on the other side shocked me. I stood in a huge hole, thick concrete walls, surrounded me. They closed the door behind me. And an announcer said," Welcome Everyone! I' d like to welcome you to today's auction. Here we have a young girl, ready for anything!" The speakers boomed, and I wondered, Auction? The announcer went on," She has a nice body, and would be perfect for breeding. Or if you could get a trainer, you could get her trained as a toy! As she is the best of our herd today, we're starting the bidding at $10,000..." As he announced that word, all lights shone on me.
(I had this topic going, but no one answered to it, so I'm trying again!)

Back to top Go down