Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:29 pm

I lean into him and close my eyes as be lays his head on mine. Feeling safe and secure, I drift off to a dreamless sleep.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 pm

I smiled and kept my eyes open, thinking about what he could do to help Rhylie.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm

I wake with a start. Something outside made a loud noise. I quickly make my way to the huge window and look out. It's still dark. There's a truck and trailer I don't recognise in the driveway. "Ryan...Ryan!" I whisper lightly shaking him. I hear the horses going nuts and run back to the window. A couple men make their way around to my studs and mares with halters and ropes. "Ryan!" I scream before running out of the room and down the stairs.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm

I quickly wake up at her scream, yanking on my boots quickly. I knew where she kept a shotgun, grabbed it but saw there was no ammo in it. I threw it back and took off, quickly passing Rhylie. I ran full speed as I made my way to the first man I saw. I, without thinking, grabbed him from behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and punched him once in the side and he fell. Then I ran towards another man.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 pm

The dogs beat me out of the door along with Ryan. I see him going after a couple guys throwing one on the ground. Duke keeps him there while Catori and Skylark help take down another. Before running outside I had grabbed one of my pistols. Remembering this, I shoot one round into the air as I see Ryan struggling with the man. Everyone stops. The dogs keep the men pinned to the ground as I pull out my phone and call the police. As we wait, I help Ryan tie the men up while the dogs keep watch. "What the hell do you think you're doing on my property?!" I ask anger rising in my voice as I begin to shake. Silence. "I guess you'll just have to tell the police."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

I growled and tied them up. I pulled one up by his shirt collar, he was petrified. "Why are you here?" I snarled in his face. He broke down and said he'll tell us everything. I held him in one spot, facing Rhylie and growled "SPEAK"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 pm

"We came to get the prized champions. Our boss sent us. He said he wanted us to come get them because she," he paused looking at me. "wouldn't sell them to him." he finally finished. "That's what this is about?! You were going to steal my horses because I wouldn't sell them to your boss?! And who might your boss be?" I reply, getting angrier the more I find out. "James O'Malley."  "Ahh yes. I remember him now. Short tempered when he doesn't get his way. Stormed out of here one day saying I'd be sorry that I didn't sell them." I say as the police drive up.

As they put them in the cruisers, I hear the horses behind the barn start going nuts and run to see what it is. I round the corner and see they let Queen and Wrangler into Storm's paddock and he was breeding her as Wrangler ran around wondering what was going on. "Ryan!" I call as I slowly make my way out to them, jumping the fence as I go. Wrangler tries to hide behind his mother and Queen starts to trot away as Storm gets done and walks over to me satisfied. "Boy, she wasn't suppose to be bred right now and most certainly not by you." I say to him, grabbing his mane and leading him out of the paddock and into his stall.

Storm: Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M) - Page 5 Isabel10
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 am

As the cruisers drive away I run to her call again, rolling my eyes at Storm. I tried getting close to Wrangler to see if Storm had hurt him but I had to duck to avoid getting kicked. I ran back to the fence and hopped over walking to all the stalls, making sure all the horses were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:02 am

I turn away from Storm's stall after checking him over and help check on the other horses in the barn before heading to the paddocks. As I make my way outside, I hear a whinny come from the trailer and see it rock as the horse inside paws. I quickly open the doors to see Crush standing tied to the first slot. "Ugh. What is wrong with people?!" I say before walking into the trailer, untieing her, and leading her out. "My poor girl." I say leading her back to her paddock. I let her go then head down the fence line, checking on the other horses. Seeing that they're all there, I walk over to Ryan. "What are going to do? I don't know if I can take much more of this. It's not the first time someone has tried to steal them. And then they let out a mare and colt with a stud. Who does that?!" I say close to tears.

Crush: https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/36/90/71/29489811.jpg
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm

I shook my head in disgust as she led Crush out "Despicable people..." I growled. As I saw her close to tears I hugged her, holding her tight "Nobody except terrible people do that. I'll tell you what we're going to do; we're going to intruder proof this place. I have a friend that will do it for free." I said, trying to calm her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:53 pm

I melt into him and break down after trying hard to hold it in. I just nod in approval as he speaks. "Ok." I say after I calm down. "Now to see if I can catch some more sleep before the hands get here." I lean away from him, still hugging, and kiss him. "Thank you." I say when I pull away and grab his hand as I head for the house.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 pm

I kept her against me, rocking slightly. I kissed her back gently, and whispered "Ok, anything for you." I followed her, opening the back door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 pm

The dogs rush in the house as he opens the door. I smile and make my way inside and up to my bedroom. My feet are a little sore from forgetting my boots when I ran out earlier so I had been running around barefooted. I quickly wash them off and crawl into bed beside Ryan, laying my head on his chest. I fall asleep in no time.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 pm

I went up to her bed and sat down, waiting for her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and rested my head on hers. "You okay?" I asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:32 pm

I wake out of a light sleep to his voice. "I guess I am. I mean who can really be okay knowing people are out to steal what's rightfully yours? I bred and bought, trained and sold so many horses to get the ones I have and to be where I am. How can someone try and take that away from me?" I reply and cuddle up a little more to him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I frown and sigh "I know how hard you've worked. Like I said earlier, just despicable people. But I'm going to do everything I can to stop it, I promise." I said, kissing the top of her head gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:56 pm

"I know you will. You're amazing, Ryan. I love you." I say with a smile, looking up at him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:58 am

I smiled down at her and sighed "I love you too Rhylie." As soon as the sentence was out of my mouth I leaned down to kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I lean up a little go reach and kiss him back. As I pull away, I smile looking up at him then lay my head back on his chest and slowly fall asleep.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 pm

I laid my head on hers, humming a song I knew she liked until I fell asleep, my arms wrapped around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

"No! Leave me alone! Stop!" I scream to the man in my dream. I awaken in a panic and sit up looking around the dark room. The dogs look at me from the edge of the bed with a worried look. My body is hot and clammy as I had been sweating. "It's just a dream." I say to myself and settle back down in bed.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I had woken up just a little earlier with probably the worst nightmare in my life and was running my fingers roughly through my hair on the edge of the bed. As I heard her speak I whipped my head around to check on her, my eyes red from...tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm

I look over as he turns and see he's been crying. "Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" I ask as I scoot over and sit up rubbing his back as I look into his eyes worried.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm

I sighed deeply, my back tingling at her touch. I laid down slowly, letting my head lay on her leg. "I...I can't talk about it right now...it's too...terrible..." I whispered, my eyes looking up into hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:47 pm

"Ok. I understand how that feels. You know I'm here when you do want to talk about it." I say and kiss his head still rubbing his back. I start to sing a lullaby that was sung to me as a child, my voice sweet. Everyone always loved to hear me sing and wondered why I never went professional. My mind wanders as I look out the window still singing to him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next