Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} Empty Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"Kennon, slow the heck down before you make me effin' puke all over you!" Eighteen-year-old Riley O'Connor hardly glanced at her brother as she looked up in order to glare at him before she returned to her fetal postion on the passenger seat of the big truck. Her older brother, Kennon, laughed before he eased up on the gas, looking between her and the road. "If you didn't have such a soft stomach we wouldn't have this problem. And how the fuck do you manage to curl up on the seat like that?" he asked her curiously, and, feeling the car slow, Riley sat back up straight, feeling sick to her stomach as she stared at the dashboard, not daring to look out the window and guess how fast they were going still. She scowled, protesting. "I do not have a soft stomach! You know perfectly well that even though I get carsick, I can still gut a friggin' zombie anytime I like and throw his entrails out," she snarled, and Kennon smirked. "Even if I were to drop you on the side of the road now?" he asked smartly. She scowled again but didn't answer, bringing her feet up on the seat and hugging her knees, laying her cheek across the top of them and closing her eyes. "Best not to stare out the window now" she warned herself, "I really don't feel like tasting how well that burger comes back up from lunch". Kennon sighed slightly, itching to speed up more, but he knew better. The twisting road was the fastest way to have his sister's hands on his throat and her demanding that he take her back to their home if he went too fast. He knew from experience; It wasn't exactly a fun one, either.

Riley sighed softly, laying her cheek against her knees and staring out the window, but not at the objects bluring past, at the distant, unmoving mountains. Her eyes became empty as the light slowly dimmed from the Earth as the Sun sank past the mountains, long shadows cast across the ground and dark, heavy clouds beginning to roll in. High winds rocked the car, threatening to push it off the freeway, and Kennon grit his teeth sliding, eyes hard while he stared out the windshield as the first few, heavy drops of rain began to fall. Riley's eyes began to droop, and she was soon fighting for conciousness. The next time her brother looked over at her, her eyes were shut lightly, her breathing steady as she drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

"Oomf!" Riley sat up unsteadily, glaring with sleep-filled, tired eyes at her brother as he tossed his duffel bag on the other bed in the motel room. "Is it really necessary to drop me on the bed?" she asked, reaching down and picking up her own duffel bag, unzipping it. "I needed to make sure you weren't dead, the way you were sleeping you could have fooled me," he said, grabbing his bag and walking into the bathroom. She ignored him, rolling her eyes slightly and pulling out a long T-shirt that reached almost her knees. Yanking her shirt over her head, she unclipped her black bra, letting it fall on the bed as she tugged on the T-shirt, undoing her jeans and wiggling out of them. Putting her clothes into her duffel bag, she shivered softly, pulling her hair up into a ponytail, laying down on the bed, kicking her boots off and sliding under the sheets, burrowing down and pulling the heavy comforter over her head.

"I'm about to pour this glass of cold water over your head if you don't get up in three seconds." Riley grumbled softly and rolled onto her stomach, pulling the pillow over her head. "Ten more minutes," she growled. "One, two, don't let me get to three!" Kennon warned. She snorted softly, ignoring him. A moment later she was jumping her, cold water seeping through the white T-shirt. "Ahg, Kennon, you jerk!" she snarled, grabbing her duffel bag and running to the bathroom. "You can't say I didn't warn you!" he called after her as she slammed the door shut. Letting out a breath of air, she pushed her loose bangs behind her ear, she pulled out a close-fitting, black T, her black bra, a grey sports bra, and a pair of faded, ripped up blue jeans, setting them on the counter and turning on the water for the shower. Tugging off the wet, long T-shirt and underwear, she stepped under the warm, steamy water, goosebumps forming on her arms as the water fell over her. Soaping up, she washed her hair and body, looking down at her legs, debating whether or not she should grab her razor and shave. Well, it wasn't as if anyone would be seeing her legs anytime soon, plus it was the beginning of winter with temperatures below zero. Okay, maybe it wasn't quite that cold, but she could easily hide her legs by not wearing shorts. Turning the knob to hotter, she ran her hands through her hair, letting the hot water run over her body for a few minutes. Sighing softly as she felt the knots and muscles on her back and shoulders loosen, she turned the water off, pushing the shower curtain back and wrapping up in a fuzzy, white hotel towel. Drying off, she pulled on her underwear, bra, and sports bra, pulling on her jeans. Picking up her shirt, she paused, glancing at her reflection in the mirror. Her and Kennon had the same hazel eyes, the same light blonde, almost white, wispy hair. Where his hair, longish, was straight for the most part, her's was curly, not overly so, but in the way as if she had put her hair in several, tight braids after a shower and undone them the next morning. Both had lean, slim, althletic builds with long legs, bodies tanned from spending time in the sun. Shaking her head slightly, she pulled the shirt over her head, glancing at the tattoo on her hip, knowing there was another on her shoulder blade. Combing through her hair, she brushed her teeth quickly, applying a bit of smoky eyeliner and black/brown Mascara to her eyes before grabbing her bag and walking back out of the bathroom. Ignoring Kennon for the time being, she sat on her bed, pulling on black socks and lacing up her back boots, glancing at her brother.

"Where are we going to next?" she asked curiously, and he glanced at her, shrugging. "Wherever we want to," he said, and she rolled her eyes. The comment that she usually found herself content with was becoming unusually annoying with every time he said it. He rolled his eyes back at her. "To a diner across the street for breakfast," he said, standing, and she hopped off the bed. "It's your turn to buy," he reminded her, and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah..." she mumbled, grabbing her cell phone and shoving it in her pocket, following him out the door. They walked over to the Denny's, Riley looking around the parking lot before they walked through the door. Almost no one else was there at six in the morning, and they were seated quickly at a window booth in a corner.

Last edited by Echo * Of * Eternity on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

alrighty but likin it so far (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay, I finished it. I had a really good one, but my computer died before I could finish or post it, which is why I never posted it last night.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

dang girl! thats great but I can't wright anything that good..give me a minuet to come up with something
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Denver~

driving my beat up ford truck I rub my left eye and shook my head "gotta stay awake" I mumbled and reach over and turn on the radio and cranked it up, the heat was on full blast. it was around four in the morning, only eleven hours earlier I was fighting off some flesh eat zombies...sounds fun huh? well I wasn't looking for zombies that time I was just getting something for some one in a red zone....yeah stupid I know but it paid well and all he wanted as this picture that his family left behind in the house when they were rushed out. he was a very rich guy and paid me five grand to get this stupid picture so I went for it. well anyway everything was fine and dandy until I got side tracked and started going through thire stuff that got left behind, there was some good stuff that I could sell for some ectra cash, then it went all down hill from there, apparently as I was digging through a trunk in this guys den a couple zombies oozed through the doors and were wandering the halls looking for food aka me, it was a blur from there I could smell them before I ran into them and well there was more then I thought, so after smashing one's head with my shovel, one tried to bite me so I kicked it then smaked it good with my shovel, yeaah didn't see the stairs coming so I ended up rolling down the freakin marble stairs and then slamming into a pillar while scrambling up and cussing a storm about why the hell you put pillars in your house right next to marble stairs, I got out......

head lights filled my vision and a blaring horn "oh shit!" I swerve back to my lain and groaned scowling at myself. a few hours later I pulled into a town " I need caffeine so bad" mumbling I see a Denny's and a hotel across from it "food first" I pulled in and park my truck then jump out, looking down at myself I sighed my ripped blue jeans had dried blood splattered on them from me and the zombies, dirty black tank top with a green and blue flannel shirt over it. "wow aren't you a mess" I mumbled to myself and looked in the review mirror at my hair, a mess of wavy black hair with red streaks in it. sighing I pulled it back, whatever it would work for now. my eyes looked exhausted, how was I still standing? stubbornness and pure will power. walking into the diner I pushed my bangs half dyed red out of my face and stumble into a booth and groaned, my body was now screaming at me in pain and wanting sleep, my bruised cheek was puffed up a little and was a couple different colors "excuse me miss?" I asked the waitress "can I have a pot of coffee,couple bags of ice and" I stopped to scan the menu "the Denny slammer? thanks" she turned to walk away "oh and if Im asleep when you get back wake me up" I mumbled with a faint lopsided smile. laying my head in my arms carefully so my right cheek was against my arms and closed my eyes falling asleep instantly.

oh gosh I had to redo this! it was a sloppy mess the first time...well it still is a little but its so much better now!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

Haha, it's nothing compared to the entrance posts I usually make, and it's totally fine. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I've had family problems.

{Riley}
Glancing up curiously as another person came in and sat down, I watch him out of the corner of my eye as I scanned the menu. He looked like he'd got jumped and was lucky to still be alive. Cracking my neck slightly, I just smiled innocently as Kennon glanced at me sharply, making an 'ew' expression. He hated it when I cracked something, but I cracked virtually any and every bone I could, mostly just because it felt good and loosened me up, but partially because it irritated him. After a bit our waiter came over and we ordered, me just picking the first, randomn thing that I saw on the breakfast menu, hoping it would be good. If not, I'd just steal Kennon's. He practically lived at Denny's and liked everything they had here. Leaning back in the booth, I glanced over at the guy again, wondering what had happened to him. Kennon didn't even seem to notice he was there. Well, he probably did, but he just didn't care.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 pm

its ok hun (:

Denver~
something was poking me gently in the arm "miss? miss wake up" groaning I open my eyes and looked at the waitress with eyes glazed with sleep, "huh?" I mumbled and lift my head off my arms "your coffee and ice, and your food will be out in a little bit" I nodded with a faint smile "oh thanks" I pour a cup of coffee and take a couple gulps then gently put a bag of ice on my bruised cheek and wince a little, tucking my hair behind my ear I finely look around the dinner, my eyes stopping at two people about my age a guy and a girl who looked a like must be family, hmmm wonder who they are. then I stretch out and groaned as my shoulder cramps up "note to self falling down marble stairs hurts like hell" I mumbled too myself then drink my coffee holding a bag of ice to my cheek and another one on my right knee. soon the smell of food drifted over and on cue my stomach growls but sadly the plates went to the table of people around my age. my whole body screamed 'sleep' but being the stubborn girl I was I was going to eat first then sleep for a week....after I showered. thinking I groaned and lay my head on the table good cheek pressed against the cool wood, I left my gun loaded on the passenger seat and my trusty shovel covered in zombie guts and blood was laying in the bed of the truck "sloppy Den really sloppy and stupid" I said to myself

haha Denver's a girl XD
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah, lol, after I posted I remembered and realized I kept calling her a guy, but was too lazy to actually go back and change it 'cause I used my iPhone to post that and was at school xD

{Riley}
Folding my arms on the table, I lay my head down, well, only my chin touched them, really, staring up at the ceiling, bored. "This is why I hate diners," I muttered to myself, not realizing I had spoken aloud, and Kennon gave me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes slightly. "Would it kill you to speak?" I scowled. "No, it wouldn't, though you probably would. Care to go on?" he said innocently, and I scowled again. Now I knew where I got it from. "They're boring," I explained, lifting my head and gesturing at the nearly empty diner. "There's nothing to do, and it's so quiet I want to fall asleep even though I'm not tired."
"Well, I could ask if we could get you the kiddie menu with the games to play on them," he suggested, and I made a face at him. "Shut up," I reply simply, tossing my hait over my shoulder with a slight movement of my head.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

(haha its all good )

Denver~
I closed my eyes as the waitress walks back up "here's your food miss" I lift my head up and smiled weakly "thanks". eating I hold a small ice bag to my left cheek, the door bell dings and a couple cops walk in and stroll over to me, what did they want?. slowly I lower the ice and looked at them "can I help you?" I asked hoping it wasn't about the gun in my truck. one sits down across from me and looked at me intently "yes who hit you miss?" I swallowed and looked at them and croaked out a "excuse me?" the second looked at me "who hit you miss? the bruise on you cheek and how you've been acting tells you've gotten beat" and yeah I did get a beat down but by zombies and stairs but not people. I groaned softly looking at them "no really Im fine, no one has touched me" I said earnestly about to burst into tears, I was beyond exhausted and was about to cry. I wanted to eat in peace then sleep for a week. one looked at me and gently put his hand on my arm "its ok to tell us nothings going to happen to you" biting down on my already fat bottom lip I looked at them trying to stay calm "nothings happened to me!" I said then looked around for help, the waitress that severed me was half hiding behind a wall looking at us...great so she called them, getting desperate I looked over at the people around my age...maybe they could help? god please let someone help I was going to lose it soon
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 pm

~Kennon
I stood up, walking away from the table to the hallway with the bathroom signs in it. I washed my hands and face, pushing my hair, realizing how much it had grown since the last time I had cut it, out of my eyes before going back out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few police officers come in and naturally I stiffened slightly, my back rigid as I watched them, pausing for them to go past, though they hadn't even seen me. I hadn't done anything this time, but you could never be too careful when you usually are seen carrying a gun around by the wrong people at the wrong times. I followed them as they went to a girl sitting a bit away from where Riley was and where I had been, Riley busy doodling on her naptkin, and for the first time I actually looked at her. She was bruised and covered in mud, and my expression went cold at the thought of what could have happened to her. I'd once nearly killed a guy who had raped a girl, up until the point a few zombies came out of a nearby house. I shook my head slightly, refocusing my attention on the girl in the diner. She looked around, clearing looking for help, and I sighed softly, walking over to them. "Is there a problem, here, officers?" I ask, searching my brain for a believable story.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Denver~
I looked over and a guy walked over, oh thank god! someone was at least trying to help, letting out a breath I looked at the officers, who were now looking at the guy. one spoke up "yes, do you know this young lady?" he asked, I swallowed hard trying to rack my brain for a good story that was believe able, but god it was hard when your half zombiefid...ha-ha. the officer that had his hand on my arm took his hand off and looked at the guy "whats you name son" I wanted to gag it annoyed me when people called others son when they had no clue who they were.

sorry its so short.....I can't think straight
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

_hello?_
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:13 pm

I know, I'm sorry, I've been meaning to reply but haven't had the time with so much going on, every time I get on I have almost no time and just go down my list of topics, though I never make it to the end, and this one is a bit lower since my other topics normally have more than one person in them, right now I'm on a computer at school.

Riley
I looked up, arching my eyebrows seeing Kennon walk over to the girl, who had a couple of police officers around her. I blink, not even having realized the officers had come in, and made a mental check of everything I was carrying. Nothing they could bring me in for. I shook my head slightly, looking back down of my doodle, nothing really coherant, and wonder what he was doing.

Kennon
I arch my eyebrows slightly at them, seeing Riley glance up with a puzzled expression from the corner of my eye, but ignored her, knowing that she wouldn't call me over or anything like most... Normal, families would. Not really having an answer to the first question, I pull the first thing from my mind. "She's my... sister," I say, then realized we looked nothing alike. "Foster sister." My voice held no waver in it and I looked them in the eye, glancing at her and shooting her a look that clearly told her to go along with it, when they weren't looking. Then I extended a hand towards them. "I'm Kennon."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 pm

ahhh No I understand Life's been kicking me in the butt latl, So Im sorry for bugging you XD

Denver~
I looked at the guy then at the cops, pulling myself together I put on a wary smile, that was the best I could do right now. He was I was his sister and I do a mental palm to forehead, We looked nothing alike..he covered nicely and said I was his foster sister...yeah that would work. I give him a slight nod, MY tired eyes saying I'll go with it. The officers looked at Me to Kennon, One shook his hand "alright, why dose she look like this?" he asked and I bite my lip trying to shrink in my seat as I came up with something to go alone with his " I ran away" I said in a small voice. The officers looked at me "why did you run away?" "Cause life's not far! Miss Gibbs said I couldn't go to this party! and I wasn't to go, so I snuck out and went to the party" I said then with a dramatized sigh I looked at the officers"I got a little drunk? We all went out to the woods to do whatever and I fell" I wave a hand at my face, "and this it was happened" I ended with a huff then glared at the Kennon and waved a hand at him "He's here to get me" The Officers looked at me then nodded slowly "alright, just don't let anything like this happen again,understand" one said and I nodded "I promise" oh man my brain was dead and I came up with that!? must have been the coffee.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Kennon
I listened to the girl's story, looking at the officers and nodding when she was done, shrugging as one gave me a questioning look. "We're foster kids, we've got no respect for elders," I say innocently. The cop gave me a death glare but nodded to his partner, and they went to the hostess to talk, no doubt. I slid into the seat at the table across from her. "I'm Kennon," I say lowly in my husky voice, glancing at the officers of of the corner of my eye and seeing they were doing the same to us. I held one's eyes for a moment until he looked away, then looking back to the girl.

Sorry ts short, I couldn't really think here
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Denver~
Letting out a breath that they bought our story, I give a weak tired smile to the guy as he slides into the seat across from me "Denver" I mumbled then rest my head back on the table with my trust little bag of ice on my bruised up right cheek "thanks for helping me " I said softly eying the cops that kept glancing at us then finely left. "finely there gone" looking up and over at him I smiled weakly, seeing the look in his eyes that demand to know what the hell happened to me I sighed and pick my head back up. "no one living touched me ok? " yawning I downed another cup off coffee fighting to stay awake waiting for Kennon to either leave it at that or with my luck he would turn out to be another zombie killer and demand the whole story

(its all good)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Kennon
I arched my eyebrows at her. "No one living," I ask, studying her carefully before dropping my voice. "You mean... A zombie?" I ask. Either she was another zombie hunter, or she'd look at me like I'm insane before demanding me to get the hell away from her. It'd happened before. "You a hunter?" I ask, my voice still low when she paused a moment.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Denver~
Sighing I drop the bag of ice onto the table with a soft thud. and looked at him with tired wary eyes, "Yes Im a hunter, a very tired and sore zombie hunter" I mumbled pushing hair out of my face. "why? dose it really matter?" I asked in a low tone then lay my head back into my arms keeping my bruised cheek up, I closed my eyes for a moment waiting for him to answer me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Kennon
I shrug. "I guess not," I say, watching her lay her head down and feeling out of place. "You okay?" I asked quietly. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Denver~
I groaned softly and open one eye to look at him "nah its ok, I was in a red zone getting some stuff that got left it a house from the owner. I got side tracked and started looking through his other stuff" I sighed "I wasn't paying attention and a group of zombies broke into the house and tried to kill me or eat me. I killed one with my shovel then took off down the hall and fell down a flight of marble stairs then slammed into a pillar, who the hell puts pillars right by stairs?" I asked then shrugged one shoulder "anyways I got out and I've been on the road for the last" I pause and looked at my cell "oh almost 24 hours now" I finish and looked at him with a wary smile
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Kennon
I chuckled softly at the first pause after she said she was pawing through some poor guy's stuff for things she could keep or sell. "Yeah, I know how that is," I say, letting her continue and finish before speaking again. I knew it probably wouldn't be what she was expecting to hear, but I figured it would lighten the mood a bit and couldn't really do any damage. "You killed one with a shovel?" I ask in disbelief. I had heard a lot of different stories, but killing zombies with shovels was definently a new one.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Denver~
Picking up my head a little more, head cocked to the side a little I looked at him "yeah, It's a little more messy then a gun but it saves on the ammo" I said with a faint lazy smile, sitting up more I rolled my shoulders back and winced a little bit at the sharp pain from my shoulder. "you've never used a shovel?" I asked back a little surprised, blowing half red bangs out of my face I looked at him, giving up on sitting up straight and leaned back in my seat as my body screams in pain "oh and thank you so much for helping me back there, I was about to burst into tears"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Kennon
I chuckled softly. "Yeah, I suppose so, but I've always preferred guns that way you don't have to get so close. Plus, hand guns can be used as clubs if they get close," I say with a wink. I arched my eyebrows slightly. "It seems a tad bit unlikely that a zombie hunter would be about to cry over a couple of cops. What could possibly bring that along?" I ask in a teasing voice, trying to lighten the mood and not make her feel bad.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Denver~
I looked at him and couldn't help give him a cock smirk at his teasing voice "on a normal day I'll just tell a lie off the bat and get then to leave but with the little sleep I've gotten and how much my body hurts I was about it" I said then take a sip on my coffee and looked at him "so why are you here? not a lot of zombies around here" I asked lightly and rubbed the small of my back wincing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Kennon
I smiled wryly. "My sister, Riley, over there, insisted we take a job finding a man's wife's locket. Apparently the zombies got her and he's rich, so Riley wanted to go find a few keepsakes there.". I nodded my head over at Riley, where our waiter was just leaving and she stood, walking over. She nodded slightly at Denver, pulling over a third chair and sitting. "What's up?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next