Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate (Loveonherarms)

Go down

Soulmate (Loveonherarms) Empty Soulmate (Loveonherarms)

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 am

Alisa's P.O.V

8:00 and the sun was going down. I was really excited to finally get out of the house and go have a good time. Otherwise, I was always busy, running the streets, taking care of business. I worked in an office, with a boss as a flirt, and people yelling on phone calls. Sounds fun? Yeah, not really. I never got out a lot because I usually had to work nine hours a day, maybe 10? That was only on the weekdays, but on the weekands. Pay bills, and also I have volenteered in the Children's Services, for I was in love with children with their cute faces. I was always thinking of adopting one. I asked them to save one for me, they consider. One that loves me the most, I'd have to say is the cutest there. She looks almost like my biological daughter, with the shiny blue eyes and the long blond hair.

I wore a small belly shirt, exposing some of my stomach and back and also some long very dark blue, almost black, skinny jeans. I believed I looked cute as I studied myself in the mirror, ran a straightening iron through my hair. I mean, my boss wanted me, most of my workers did, but I was usually annoyed by boy's attitudes, I was the girl you'd call hard-to-get. Putting on some shiny pink lipgloss and rubbing them together, I looked perfect. Time to party. Heading out the door, grabbing my purse I jumped in my dark blue Jaguar and drove all the way to the bar. I arrived there, and jumped out, arms by my side as I hurried and walked in. As I did, the confidence I felt before, suddenly turned into nervousness. I actually believed I'd be pretty, imagine all the bodies and thoughts of thoughtless, drunk boys on me but... it's been awhile. And I was never really the girl with that much self-confidence. I never raised my hand unless all my friends were in the room and was sure no one in there would talk about me.... yeah I was bad. But as I walked in some were looking at me. I actually got an ass smack which left me trying to cover it in embarssment and defeat. I didn't like men like that. I wouldn't hesitate to turn and slap in the face. But I was shy, and a mood swinger. Taking a deep breath, and sitting down, I looked at the female bartender and asked kindly for some water. Not a big drinker, I was really healthy... didn't eat that much or drink that much only on special ocassions. As she handed me the glass of water I started to gulp it down. Oh god... butterflies could leave you with a parched throat.

Soulmate (Loveonherarms) Beautiful-body-girl-model-pretty-Favim.com-141251_thumb
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Soulmate (Loveonherarms) Empty Re: Soulmate (Loveonherarms)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm

(can i join as a guy named Max?)

Back to top Go down