Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Coincidence... [[ LoveOnHerArms ]]

2 posters

Go down

What A Coincidence...  [[ LoveOnHerArms ]] Empty What A Coincidence... [[ LoveOnHerArms ]]

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am

Ryan

I chuckle and through the backpack back at Toby, who caught it but dropped it out of laughter. I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder as the bell rings, and throw my bag onto my shoulder. Another day of school, just to wander the halls and fail at science. I walk in and my teacher gives me a glare. "Hey, Mrs. Frezz!" I say with a smirk and sit down in my seat. I look at the board and grumble quietly to myself. Of course, it's a lab day. I pull out a pen and start to click it open, then closed. The sound resonated in the room as kids started coming inside. I wondered who my lab partner would be today, even though it didn't really matter. I always got stuck with the stereotypical nerds. You know, the ones who snort when they laugh and have big glasses? Yea them. I yawn and lean back in my chair.

[ sss and b ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

What A Coincidence...  [[ LoveOnHerArms ]] Empty Re: What A Coincidence... [[ LoveOnHerArms ]]

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 am

Nibbling on her bottom lip ducking her head down Katie or as everyone knew her Kat walked through the halls weaving through the mass of teens as she walked to her science class, brown hair was half way pulled back with her bangs still in her eyes, backpack on slung over one shoulder, in jeans and a old band shirt. Walking into the class room Kat froze in the doorway seeing the guy sitting at her lab table, others grumbled and shoved their way around her before she finely moved out of the doorway and swallowed looking at Ryan, he was sitting at her table looking bored already, class hadn't even started yet. He was a 'bayboy' most girls talked about him giggling and what not, but Kat didn't do so well with boys, she was a bookwrom that would much rather spend her fridays and saturdays reading a good book then out partying or whatever.
Shaking her head at herself she moved over to her table and sat down on the stool, her backpack in her lap, keeping her eyes on her lap and backpack she grabbed her notebook and a pen before setting it one the floor at her feet. Looking down at her notebook, bangs in her face Kat tried her best to ignore the guy sitting beside her nibbling on her bottom lip.

(You did fine!)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Shy%20girl&order=9&offset=24#/d2zsvmn
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

What A Coincidence...  [[ LoveOnHerArms ]] Empty Re: What A Coincidence... [[ LoveOnHerArms ]]

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:58 am

Ryan

I glance up and see Kat make her way over to our table and sit down. She was obviously avoiding confrontation with me. Wouldn't this be fun. I was glad to have someone other than a total freak sitting with me, even though Kat didn't talk much. I smirk and put my chin on my fist. I made it seem like I was waiting for class to start when really I was waiting for a chance to screw around and annoy Kat. The teacher wandered around the class, explaining the project. I reach over with my foot and snatch her journal, then pull it over towards me and pick it up. I grin over at her and play with the pages. The teacher gave me a dirty look, but I just gave her a sweet smile in return. I could hear Jake do his little grunt laugh in the background, and I turn around and wink at him. He was with May, a hottie who hosted tons of parties. She wasn't much of a sober girl though, she mainly just giggled and stood with her friends like a third wheel. A few jello shot though, and that girl is a crazy one.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 am

Nibbling on her bottom lip Kat sat a little stiffly looking down at her notebook as she started jolting down a few notes already as the teacher started walking around the room explaining what the project was, listening she glanced over at the teacher every now and then writing stuff done, she liked to know what they were supposed to do and get it right the first time. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ryan snag her journal and pulled to over to him. A squeak of protest came from the girl, he just grinned like a fool flipping through pages of her privet thoughts,dreams and everything else.
The teacher walked past after giving them a look and Kat looked at Ryan with a glare "Give that back!" She hissed at him trying too get her journal back, she could hear one of his friends snicker and snort back a laugh. Glaring Kat tried to get it back again while trying to avoid getting in trouble with the teacher, cheeks red she leaned over trying to get it back "Give it too me!" She hissed while the teacher talked telling them how to do everything, and she was missing it trying to get her journal back from the jerk next to her.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 am

Ryan

I chuckle quietly and wave the notebook by here. When she reached for it I pulled it out of her reach. She was red, and I could tell, but I wasn't going to comment. I smirk and toss it on her desk and return to my original position, with my chin on my fist. The teacher walked past again, and I noticed a piece of paper on her back. I snatch it without her noticing, and knew it was a note from Jake. I read it quickly, then shove it into my jean pocket. I gulp and glance behind me. Shutup! I mouth to him, then turn around. I glance over at Kat then back at the teacher and fold my arms stubbornly. I can't believe him, saying I was flirting with her. Sure thing, I was flirting, whatever he wants to believe. I so was not, though. A simple game of keep-a-way was all that was. I chuckle at the girl who seemed all sorts of disgruntled about missing a bit of the assignment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:41 am

He was a complete jerk! Cheeks red Kat glared at him trying to get it back with out getting into trouble, she couldn't get into trouble. Finely e smirked and tossed it back onto the table in front of her and just looked at her with a lazy amused look his chin on his fists. Grabbing the journal she shoved it back into her backpack and made sure he couldn't get to it again. Going back to writing stuff down in her notebook she kept a eye on Ryan this time, as the teacher pasted she let out a breath forcing herself to relax and just get everything down that she was supposed to do. She noticed but didn't care when Ryan snagged a piece of paper from Mis Frezz, if she had to do the project by herself that was fine with her, that meant a good grade.
Jolting stuff down she slowly relaxed again until Mis Frezz told them, the partner that was with them now, was their partner for the rest of year. A groan went through out the room, Kat stiffened up a little cheeks going to a fade shade of red, she was supposed to work with Ryan? All year long?! That wasn't fair! She needed a good grade here! Mis Frezz went on saying she wasn't going to change partners or anything so they would have to suck it up and make it work. Huffing Kat looked down at her notebook, looking down at the list of things she needed and what to do.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 am

Ryan

I smirk and act as though I'm jotting down notes for the class. Mrs. Frezz was so strict, it was funny. Don't do this, I won't do that. It was hard not to mock her right there. "Looks like you're stuck with me, Sweetheart" I say, and glance up at Kat for a second before looking back down at my 'notes'. My pen made a light tap sound as I bounced it on the white paper that was blank. Mrs. Frezz cleared her throat and glared at me. "Pardon?" I say calmly at her, and she glares at the pen. I nod slowly. "Oh, my apologies" I say, my words laced with sarcasm. She turns around and I shake my head. She made herself a target. I wouldn't be such a terrible student if she would just assume a little less and be more entertaining. "Whatcha writin?" I say, looking at my new lab partner for the rest of the year. She was going to hate me so much... Haha just the thought of her red face every day when she is striving to make a good grade.... I shake my head and laugh.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:01 am

Gritting her teeth Kat kept taking notes and reading over what she had down on the notebook, she wasn't happy about being stuck with Ryan but maybe he would just leave her alone and she could do everything herself, so she could still get a good grade. Hearing him her cheeks flamed again as she gritted her teeth more from snapping back at him. He wasn't like her to snap back at people or even really get mad at them but there was just something about Ryan that brought out the worst in Kat. Kat was doing her best to ignore the sounds Ryan was making with his pen while Mis Frezz glared at him in a warning before turning her back and sitting down at her desk. "What the project is going to be and what I need" Kat hissed back still not looking at him.
When he laughed Kat let out a huff gripping the pen in her hand a little tighter, why was everything a joke to him? What had to done to deserve this? She was good in school didn't get into trouble and was trying to live up to her parents sanders, what had she done to end up being lab partners with Ryan? Mis Frezz went on telling everyone what they needed and what to expect in the class.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 am

Ryan

I roll my eyes at her as she gripped her pen tighter. "Just relax, okay. Poor pen is probably suffocating" I tease and write down a few things about the project. I stopped there though, and watched as the nerdiest of kids snuck glances at their books under the science tables. I let out a breath and shake my head. Sometimes this school just brought a smile to my face. I mean seriously, sneaking glances at books when you didn't even need to cheat? What have these poor kids done to themselves. I would say they'd never make it in high school, but I guess the bullies just leave them be so they can get answers off them. Sort of like milking a cow. I look at Mrs. Frezz, and she says something about biology and chemistry, and I zone out immediately. My eyes wander back to my notebook, then over to Kat. She was busy writing in her book. Man, she could write fast. She must've spent her entire life practicing. She wasn't like most nerds though, she was good looking, and more of a do what's necessary kind of girl than a know-it-all. I liked that, at least I would get a good grade and not get a headache from my partner's 'oh and did you know?' all the time. I look back at my notes and pretend to write after I caught myself looking at her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

~ Bump Bumpz Smile ~
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Kat did her best to ignore Ryan as she took down notes, things she needed to get done and the list of things she needed. Bangs falling in her eyes she just blew them out of her eyes looking at Mis Frezz and ignoring Ryan they guy she was stuck with for the rest of this year. Finely the bell rang and Kat got to her feet quickly, stuffed her notebook back into her bag as she started for the door. She was ready for school to be over with and just go home to a empty house and do nothing for the rest of the night, maybe it was a good thing it was Friday. Shaking her head and mumbling to herself Kat walked out of the class room, head ducked down she started moving in the sea of teens to her locker.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Ryan

I roll my eyes at the girl and throw my bag onto my shoulder. I wait for Jack, then we walk to our lockers together. Most of the teens moved for us, and we simply walked through the ones who didn't. When I get to my tall blue locker, I spin the combination in and open it quickly. I pull out a few books and put them in my bag, carefully hiding The Odyssey so Jack didn't joke about it. I read, just not where everyone noticed. I stuff them all into my small backpack and pull out my science and History book. I didn't need them for tonight's homework, so why carry them? Jack slammed my locker shut, and leaned up against it. "Dude, science is sooo boring" He says, an exhausted expression on his face. I smirk "Pretty much, Mrs. Frizz should really lighten up" I say, and with that we both head off towards the bus.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Getting to her locker Kat did the combo and opened up the locker, she took some books out and put a couple back into the locker while nibbling on her bottom lip. Letting out a breath she looked into her bag making sure she had everything she needed before slamming the locker shut and heading out the doors with everyone else, backpack slung over one shoulder Kat walked down to the parking lot heading to her newer car, a blue Malabo. fishing the keys out of her pocket she unlocked the car and opened the door, letting out a breath she sank into the the drivers seat and turned the keys, only nothing happened. "Oh come on not now.." She groaned out and tried again only getting a grinding sound then nothing, groaning again she rested her forehead against the steering wheel. "Now what?" She grumbled.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Ryan

I laugh when Jack wanders off with one of his many lady friends, and I keep walking to my car alone. I get there and open the door to my old truck. When I climb inside, a retched sound came from the car next to me. I grimace and look over to see Kat, in a car, that wasn't starting. She was resting her forehead against the steering wheel in defeat. I sigh and climb out before walking around to her side of the car. I knock on the window, a small grin on my face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

Eyes closed Kat let out a huff forehead resting against the steering wheel, now what? Her parents were home, in fact they were gone for the next couple weeks, so that left them out, actually she doubted they would come get her anyway. Friends? Well There was Alice but she was busy with her drama club at the moment, they left....nothing unless she wanted to take the bus but what about her car? Suddenly there was a knock on her window, jumping Kat sat up and looked out the window to fine Ryan looking at her with a small grin on his face, sighing she looked at him and opened the door " My car died on me" The last thing she wanted was help from him, but what other choice did she have?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Ryan

My smirk widened when she jumped, but then dims down. I nod when she tells me her car broke down. "I've got jumper cables in my truck if you need them" I tell her. She needed a new car. This thing was old and wouldn't be running for very long. Two years tops, probably.

[ I fail, sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down