Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate Empty ~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I land gracefully upon the cloud and screech letting my prescence be known, settling down on the fluffy cloud I wait.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate Empty Re: ~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 pm

(i am sorry to ask but what is she?)

Back to top Go down

~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate Empty Re: ~ Starfyre ~ come to find her soulmate

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 am

Gryphon
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Bolten-
I groan and turn over. I had been sleeping, but had woken up as soon as I heard the screech. I sit upright, as soon as it replays in my head. That was a female! I bolt upright and follow her scent. Then I see her, dozing on a cloud a ways down. I give out my best screech, saying that I was a male and was looking for a mate.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 am

~ Starfyre ~
I raised my fiery red head gracefully to the sky, seeking out the caller of such a masculine screech, I swept my long and somewhat fluffy wolf tail over the cloud as I stood, and looked directly at the male, he was striking, even from somewhat far away. I spread my large wings and launched up into the air to greet him, elegently twirling on an updraft, I leveled out alittle below him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am

Bolton-
I screech and fly directly to her, my powerful wings moving gracefully. She was so beautiful. I fly over her, and swoop straight down, ending in a delacate ark around her. "My name is Bolton." I say, voice low and husky.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I watched him ark over me, calling to me his name,'' My name's Starfyre.'' I smile softly to him as I beat my large, seemingly ablaze wings to stay in the air.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Bolten-
I smile at her, and fly in a swooping loop over her head. "So, Starfyer, Why are you here?" I said, and flap my huge wings with little effort. I stand aloft in the air, letting her take a good look at me. Females were usually picky about looks.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I flicked one ear,'' I was looking for a.... Mate.'' I sai with a blush lining my already fiery cheeks, although it was impossible to see, my body language was easy to read as shy and somewhat nervous.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Bolton-
"Really?" I ask, swooping closer to her, the wind ruffling my feathers.

(sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I tilted my head slightly as he hovered closer,'' Yeah.'' I said with a slight smirk as a soft chirp like sound emanated from my throat, causing me to hide my beak behind my paws.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Bolton-
"No need to be ashamed" I say, my deep voice soothing. "I am looking for the same."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am

~ Starfyre ~
I removed my paws from my sharp beak to look at Bolton,'' Really?'', I looked around once to check if there were any other Gryphons, but no avail, it was just me and Bolton.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 am

Bolton-
"Yes, really." I could see her looking around ancously.(sp?) "I'm not going to hurt you or anything-" I say to her, backing off a little ways.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I loked back to him,'' It's not that, I was just checking if any other Gryphons were around, I can't be the only She-Gryph here, surely another grasped your attention more than I.'' I said with a quick, yet effortless, beat of my pristine wings.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Bolton-
"And why would you think that?" I ask. She was the most beautiful Griphyon I had ever seen. Her beautiful wings beat up and down in a rythmic pattered that lulled me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:11 pm

~ Starfyre ~
" I'm more of a... Silent and evasive She-Gryph." I spoke delicately as my long ears flicked to the melodic beat that our wings produced, the slight whistle created by wind passing, and catching, feathers was quite becalming.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Bolton-
"There is no need to self doubt yourself" I say reasuringly. I swoop delicaltly in a full circle around her, my huge wings creating an ark.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 pm

~ Starfyre ~ I watched him ark again, smiling inwardly, I liked it when he did that, my eyes followed him till he hovered once more in front of me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am

"So you came here for a mate. Why dont you have one yet? I cant imagine any msle turning someone ad beautiful as you down. I'm very suprised you dont have a mate yet. Wait. Do you?" I look around buy dont see any sign of another griphyn around anywhere.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 am

~ Starfyre ~
I blushed slightly, feeling the redness burn hot on my already fiery red cheeks,'' I, don't have one... I'm too afraid of males to be honest.'' I said in a quiet voice, pulling my foreclaws up close to my chest as I spoke in an embarrassed manner.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 am

Bolton-
"Are you afraid of me?" I ask simply
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I shook my head instantly," I like you." I said in a slightly louder voice as a smile crept onto my beak.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Bolton-
I smile back without even meaning to. "I like you too-" I say, and ark in a circle, going backwards. I fly around her, my huge wings stirring the air creating an updraft.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm

~ Starfyre ~
I laughed as the small updraft lifted me higher," I'm glad to hear that." I smiled softly then, as he stopped flying, I swirled around him, large fiery crimson to cobalt feathers touched him as I flew by.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next