Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Denver~
I chuckled lightly listening to him, glanced over at his sister then back at him with a faint amused smirk playing on my lips. "so your looking for a zombie with a locket around its neck? nice" I gave Riley the best smile I could muster "not much your bro was just telling me about your guys job, and I've gotta say I think you guys are right up there with me on stupid jobs" I said teasing then put the ice back on my cheek and sucked in a hiss at the sudden pain and cold

sorry! it took so long,I had to help mom
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am

Kennon
I laughed lightly. "Yeah, something like that..." I say.

Riley
I arched my eyebrows, mind stuck on the word 'stupid'. "Excuse me?" I ask, taking a sip from the soda I had brought over with me. It was a bit early in the morning for soda, but most people knew better than to try and tell me that.

It's fine.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 am

Denver~
I looked over at Riley and sighed softly "I didn't mean you are stupid, I just meant that you two take the jobs that everyone else says are too stupid to take" I said lowering the ice bag from my cheek and trying to work the cheek muscles wincing a little "damn,who puts pillars next to stairs?" I grumbled to myself again thinking then looked at them both with a lopsided faint smile "I have a question about this job"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

Riley twirled her straw in the Coca Cola, lifting the glass to her lips and pouring an icecube out into her mouth, setting her glass down and nodding at Denver's reply. "I see," she said, and Kennon glanced at her sharply before looking at Denver. "What about it?" he asked, not exactly suspiciously, but not wire warmly, either.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 am

Denver~
I looked at them "I think I can help with the locket finding I mean" I said then yawned, damn I was crashing even with all the caffeine in my system. "I've got a dog at home that can smell out a rotting egg in a mess of zombies" I said with a soft smile, "And sounds like to me you could use him" I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I just thought Teddy would help out a lot and make it safer for them cause hell when I was looking for something half the time my not paying attention but maybe that was just me.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 am

Riley couldnt help but crinkle her nose up slightly. "A dog?" she asked in disbelief at the same time Kennon said, " Yeah, that sounds like it could help.". Riley stared at him. "You're kidding me right?" she asked, then snorted quietly. Kennon rolled his eyes. "She doesn't like dogs all that much, bad childhood experiences," he said. Riley snorted again, rolling her eyes as she leaned back in her seat.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 am

Denver~
I looked that them and gave a small nod "yeah Teddy could help out" I said then took a drink of my coffee as then talked to each other. "oh I see, well if it helps Teddy's is like a big stuffed teddy bear" I said looking at Riley, now I wasn't going to say he wouldn't hurt a fly cause He went with me on zombie hunts all the time. "but Im crashing so can I get some sleep before we talk anymore about this? I'll probably forget it"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Kennon watched Riley roll her eyes slightly, apparently not convinced, and looked back at Denver. He nodded slightly. "Are you staying at a motel or something..?" he asked. The waitress came back carrying a tray of food, doing a double take when she saw Kennon and Riley with Denver. "Want me to just set the food here?" she asked, and Kennon hesitated, looking at Denver, not wanting to impose. Riley was the one who spoke up. "Sure," she said brightly, clearly not concerned at all.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Denver~
I chuckled lightly "yeah after I get a room" I said then down the rest of my coffee, I was going to scarf down my food then try to sleep the rest the day but that might not happen. Smelling food my stomach ground and I laughed lightly at the look on the waitress's face, poor lady waas confused now. Before I could say 'yeah' Riley pipped in and took care of that for me. Shrugging one shoulder I start eating and looked at them "how long have you guys been doing this?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Riley tilted her head sideways, looking between Kennon and Denver. "Well, someone wouldn't let me work with him until I turned seventeen last year, so me just a couple, though I can already kick his butt," she said, one side of her mouth twitching up in a smile as Kennon rolled his eyes. "No, she can't, she's basically afraid to hurt a fly. I've been soon it for too many years now, but it pays good if you find the right people. You?" he asked, looking at her intently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Denver~
I chuckled listening to Riley "oh come on this girl looks like she could kick butt" I pointed out with a lopsided smirk, tucking hair behind my ear I show off my bruised cheek, Nodding I smirked faint "oh true that, but it seams like all the hicks are the best people to know when you do this" I said then looked down at my food then back at them "yeah I was kinda raised in the Red zones, after my mom died my dad and I traveled taking care of zombies and stuff like that" I said and shrugged one shoulder carefully.

(sorry Im babysitting the little one was crying her head off)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Kennon
I arched my eyebrows slightly, snorting quietly. "You were raised in a Red Zone? So how was life growing up with zombies camping out in your backyard?". I eyed her carefully for a moment. "I'm guessing you didn't stop anywhere to see if you got any serious damage, did you?" I ask, shaking my head slightly. "You look pretty beat up."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Denver~
I laughed lightly my eyes twinkling for a moment "eh I wished I was normal a couple times, like to go to school dances or sleep overs but I got to spend a lot of time with my dad" I smiled softly thinking about it, taking a drink of my coffee I gave a small nod " nope I didn't, I'm pretty sure I set off a alarm for the soldiers to come so I got out of there" I smiled faintly "yeah well I feel like crap so I bet my face matches" I tried to joke
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Kennon
I chuckled softly. "Eh, you never missed much on those things, they were usually pretty boring, anyway.". I nodded, listening to her. "Yeah, probably, those damned "Peace Keepers", as they call themselves, have been rigging places with alarms and traps everywhere lately," I say. Riley snorted, lifted her head slightly to look at Denver. "Oh, believe me, I'm sure it's gone a little past matching," she said bluntly, her voice still as sweet as ever, though I shot her a warning look. "Ignore her, she has a tendency to forget how to use her brain," I say, and received a glowering lookfrom her as she indulged back into her food again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Denver~
I rolled my eyes at Riley and hrugged one shoulder "it's ok, I'd reather have someone be blunt then sugar coat it" I said simply then pick at the rest of my food crashing. "so can we meet up later? so I can clean up and sleep for a week?" I asked with a faint lopsided smile

blahhh sorry...can't think
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Kennon
I nodded slightly. "Of course. When you come back to the living, we're at the motel on the North side of town just off third avenue, room 116," I say.

It's fine, neither can I (apparently) Lol.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Denver~
I nodded standing up "cool thanks" Taking out a few crumpled bills from my pocket I set them on the table, say by again then walked out of Denny's wincing a little as my body screams in pain. Getting to my old beat up truck I yank open the door and jump in, turning the truck on I roll down my window to stay awake and back up then pull onto the road and head to the motel that I drove past. Yawning I pull into the parking lot,it was one of those places where you just walked straight to your room and didn't have to mess with other people. After ten minuets I dragged out my duffel bag out of the truck and into my room, Closing the door with my foot I yawning. "home sweet home" I mumbled setting my duffel bag on one bed and pulled my dirty shirt off carefully "holy mother from heaven" walking into the bathroom I wiggle out of my jeans turning the water on and stepping into the hot water with a moan. Standing under the water for almost a half hour I wash my body,hair then turn the water off and grab a towel. Drying off I looked at myself in the mirror "jeez I look like death rolled over" after patching myself up the best I could I dig through my duffel bag to get black sweats and a gray sports bra, I quickly get dressed run a comb through my damp hair and crawled under the covers of the other bed. Letting out a breath as my muscles start to relax I fall asleep curled up.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am

Riley
As soon as she was out the door, I looked pointedly at Kennon. He was staring after her and it took him a minute or two to realize I was staring at him. I drummed my fingers on the table to speed up the process a bit, eyebrows arched slightly, expression almost accusing. Finally he turned his head to look at me.

"What?" he asked in surprise, and I rolled my eyes dramitcally at him.
"Oh, you know perfectly well 'what'," I say, receiving a blank stare from him. I scowled momentarily. "So you like her, don't you? You've never told anyone else, not even another Hunter, what we do!" I say. This time, he was the one rolling his eyes at me.
"Let it go, Riley, I do not, she just seemed nice and was obviously having a bad day," he said. Of course I didn't let it go.
"Yeah right, that's when you just save her from the cops then hightail it out of there, not invite her on a mission!" I say. Usually it was him telling me these things, not the opposite. He glared at me.
"I said drop it. Are you done?". I glared back at him for a moment. "Yeah, sure. Whatever," I said, standing up and pushing my chair in a bit roughly before grabbing his keys as he pulledthem from his pocket, walking out of the diner while he paid. Sliding into the driver's seat, I turned the truck on before sliding over into the passenger side, drumming my fingers on the dash as I waited for him. When he finally came back out, neither of us really said anything as we drove back to the motel, him pretending to concentrate on the roads, me ignoring him as I stared out the window.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Groaning and squeezing my eyes tighter closed at the sun that was sliding threw the shades on the windows. I rolled over...big mistake I gasp in pain from my ribs and struggle to sit up still half asleep "oh holy hell that hurts" Sucking in a breath I looked at my side and groaned to myself, my side looked like someone tried finger painting with black,purple,and green on my side. "oh thats just lovely aint it" Slowly I slide out of bed, my body protesting greatly about moving but I sucked it up and pushed on. Finely standing on my own I push messy hair out of my face and looked around the room "What time is it?" glancing at the clock, it said 9:45 huh? how the heck could it be almost ten? Realizing that I slept all day yesterday I groaned leaning my head back "thats great" Moving to the shower I take a quick one and walked out in a towel.

Turning the tv on I go through my duffel bag and pulled out clean jeans, a white shirt with some logo on it to go on a blue camie. Getting dressed I suck in a breath and let it out in a hiss from pain, I could hear my dad in my head come on sweetie work through the pain and get a move on it Grabbing my brush I brush my damp hair then put it into two pigtail braids leaving my bangs hanging in my face. Listening to the news on the tv I clip my hunting knife to my pocket, put on some ankle socks and pulled on my boots, trying my best to ignore the pain. Gathering up my stuff and zipping up my duffel bag I scanned the room, pulled on my dad's old military jacket then walked out closing the door with my foot, Putting my duffel bag in the back I jump into the front seat and turned the truck on.

Driving to where Kennon said they were staying I sighed softly and blow my bangs out of my face, I was still tired but I had to get a move of things plus I left Teddy and my apartment in Tony's care and wanted to get home before my place permanently smelled like pizza and take out. Finding the motel they were staying out I pulled into the parking lot, parked and jumped out. Looking around the lot I smiled faintly and walked over to the building. "room 116, thats what he said..I think" I trailed off stopping at the door and knocked.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Riley
When we finay got back to the motel I jumped out, shutting the car door behind me and headed towards the sidewalk. "Riley, the motel's this way," he called, and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, as if I didn't already know that. I was nearly eighteen and he still tried to baby me. I turned around, walking backwards. "I know, I'm just going for a walk," I replied. He arched his eyebrows but said nothing as he locked the truck, and I turned back around, walking with a sort of bounce in my stride. I wandered around the small town for a bit before I walked into a small market, grabbing a few candy bars, two small tubs of ice-cream and a box of spoons to go with it, one tub green mint, the other cookie dough, and at the last minute grabbed a red licorice noose. Setting them on the counter, the man arched an eyebrow at me. "Got a little sugartooth, huh?" he asked, and I flashed a bright smile that graced the features of my face, laughing lightly as I nodded. "Yeah, always have, that's where most of my allowances go," I say with a wink, and he chuckled. I paid swiftly with cash, thanking him as I took the bag and left, making my way back to the motel. Wishing I had grabbed my skateboard before I left, I pull the keycard Kennon had given me when we rented the room, I unlock the door and walk in. Kennon arched his eyebrows at me. "Building up your hoard again?" he asked, and I nodded. "I got you something too," I say, nearly chucking a bag of chips at his head. He caught it easily as I put my snacks into the small fridge. "You do realize that it's A bit late now?" Kennon asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah. Can we order pizza?" I asked. He just sighed exasperatedly at me and picked up the phone. About an hour and a half later, we were shoving the remains into the fridge before curling up beneath the covers of the two beds, falling asleep almost instantly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Denver~
I knocked on the door again and leaned against the wall waiting for one of them to answer it, Looking around I smiled faintly the sun was up giving this chilly day some heat, there wasn't even a breeze to made the day cold so all in all it was a nice day Closing my eyes I waited for the door to open thinking, my mind wanders off

"Come on dad, please it's just the movies with a couple people" I said sitting on the counter with the carton of OJ in my hands. He sighed and looked at me from sitting at the table cleaning his shot gun "How many people Den?" I brightened up "four of us are going, just to the movies and maybe to get something to eat after" He looked at him setting the gun on the table "alright you can go but you keep your head on understand?" I nodded "yup thank you daddy" I jumped off the counter and hugged him, He chuckled and hugged me back then ruffled my hair "so your making a few friends then?" I nodded with a light smile "yeah I think so, they seem cool" He looked at him "just remember, your a zombie hunter and we don't stay in one place for too long" With a roll of my eyes I nodded yeah yeah I know" I went up into my little room to change and then left for the movies with the people. I got back around eleven and slipped into the house "dad?" I called out looking around the house was quiet and all the lights were off but the one in the living room, he must have went out or something. I shrugged it off and went up stairs into my room, changing into sweats and a baggy shirt I crawl into bed and sketch for a little while until my eyes drop and I fall asleep. Waking up to the sun in my eyes I groaned and rolled over to look at the clock 9:30 what? why hadn't dad woke me up? I jumped out of bed and walked down the stairs "hey dad? why didn't you wake me up?" I called out walking into the kitchen, freezing when dad wasn't in there sitting at the table with his gun and a cup of coffee "daddy?" I called out searching the house for him and finding nothing. "where did he go?" I asked myself then my pulse rushes to my ear when I hear a tapping sound coming from the back door in the kitchen, slowly I move along the wall and peek in, I slap my hand over my mouth to stop the shriek that wanted out, a zombie was at the door trying to get in, It must have seen me because it make a strangling sound and busted the door open. My eyes widen as my heart stops, it was my daddy! raven black hair that was now falling out in clumps, once piercing gray eyes now were yellow with rot, half his face was gone, some muscle hanging off his chin, same jeans military jacket and once white shirt came at me now in zombie form. A ear piercing scream came from my throat as I ran into the living too where his hand gun was sitting, The smell was making my stomach roll and threaten to bring everything up. It was all a blur from there the zombie came at me, I screamed shooting it in the heart the thud of it falling into the carpet and me sitting in the corner hugging my knees crying and saying one thing "Daddy"

Snapping out it I gasp and shook my head "haven't thought about that in a long time" I mumbled I was 17 when I shot my used to be zombie dad. Pushing off the wall I knock on the door again hoping it was the right room.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Kennon finally forced his eyes open the next morning reluctantly, turning back over and reclosing them a moment later. The knock came again as insistent as ever, and his eyes suddenly flew open and he jumped out of the bed. Pulling on a pair of jeans, he stuck his .45 in the back of his dark, navy blue pants as he walked slowly to the door, reminding himself he wasn't in a Red Zone and there was no reason to worry. He glanced at Riley, seeing she was still asleep. Peering through the peephole, he say Denver standin outside. Unlocking the door and pulling off the chain, he tugged the door open, leaning against the frame, early morning sunlight flooding into the motel room. He ruffled a hand through his dark, shaggy hair. "I thought you were going to sleep for an entire week?" he asked with a lopsided smile.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Waiting at the door I chewed on my lip hoping I got the right room and hotel, I was really out of it when he told me where they were staying. About to knock again the door opened and Kennon leaned against the frame looking delicious in nothing but jeans with shaggy bed hair, I give him a quick look over hey I was still a girl. With a light chuckle I shook my head "yeah I so would but I left my apartment and Teddy with Cole and want to get back before the place smell permanently like take out and pizza" I said with a smirk. "Did I wake you up?" I asked witch was obvious that I did but I still had to ask,bangs hanging into my gray eyes I look at him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Kennon
Running my hands through my hair, I see her eyes travel over my body and grin crookedly, waiting politely until she was finished. I laugh lightly. "Cole and Teddy?" I ask questionably, then shrug. "Eh, I usually try to get as much sleep in as possible, but today was a bit longer than usual considering I'm usually up around four or five?" I say, rolling my shoulders back to shake out the tension in them. "Wanna come in?" I ask, holding the door open wider and stepping to the side.

Yeah, my computer's fixed! I've got my first REAL meet or my Track season tomorrow, I cannot wait!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Denver~
I nodded with a easy grin "yeah Cole's the guy that watches over my stuff when Im gone" Listening I shutter hearing about getting up that early "you get up that early? jeez" I shook my head with a smile, "yeah sure" I move past him into the room and looked around, my hands into the pockets of the army jacket. Blowing my bangs out of my eyes I looked at Riley sleeping then back at him "nice room" I said softly not wanting to wake her up.

Sweet! good luck girl! (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next