Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Kennon
I chuckle softly. "And Teddy? That your dog?" I ask, remembering her mentioning a dog at the diner. "It's not all that early," I protest quietly. I was used to it by now. My eyes followed her's around the room, and I shrugged. "Just a typical motel room, nothing special," I say, walking over to my suitcase. Grabbing a shirt, back to her, I lift it over y head, sliding it on over my torso, the muscles in my back and shoulders flexing as I did. Tugging the bottom straight, I turn back to her.

You have no idea how excited I am, I run Cross Country, play Soccer, and do Track and Field, and Track is my favorite by far, I've been waiting for it since last year's season! Lol.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For  LoveOnHerArms  and  Echo * Of * Eternity  only please!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Live To Kill, Kill To Live {For LoveOnHerArms and Echo * Of * Eternity only please!}

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Denver~
I nodded with a smile "yeah Teddy's dog" I said then give him a look "four in the morning is way to early to be up" I said back with a easy smirk, I was not a morning person, never have been but my dad was so I would dragged my butt out of bed around four or five. not that I didn't remind dad. I chuckled sweeping the room again with my eyes then at him, "I was trying to be nice Kennon" I said watching as he grabs a shirt and pulls it over his body, I stop from sighing and looked at him hands still in the pockets "so when do you want to leave?"

(: well good luck girl! kick some track butt! lol
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Haha, thanks! We're on our way back to the school and we all have Runner's High (which doesn't mean actually getting high, it's just a really hyper and happy feeling after races or meets or games or whatever lol).

Kennon
I chuckle softly. "So you're not exactly a morning person, huh?" I ask, letting her in and shutting and locking the door behind her. I arched an eyebrow at her, rolling my shoulders and cracking my neck. "Well, it is just a motel room," I insist. Walking into the bathroom, I find the small coffee maker and packets of coffee and so on, making a pot before coming back out and sitting down at the small round table by the window. "I don't know, sometime whenever Riley gets up, which should be soon, but I'm not exactly up for the challenge of waking her," I say with a crooked grin.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

(cool (: so how did you do? or your team?)

Denver~
I shook my head "no Im not, Im a night owl" I smirked lightly and go sit down in the little office chair wincing a little as my back scream in pain, then looked over at him and chuckled "yeah I know" I watched him go into the bathroom, lean my head back and closed my eyes sighing softly,sleep wanted to take over my body again, and heck I wanted to sleep but if I fell asleep I wasn't sure if I would wake up if one of them tried to wake me. Opening my eyes hearing him I chuckled and glanced over at her "shes a killer to wake up too?" I asked with a easy grin, my dad used to joke that if someone tried to wake me, he wasn't responsible for the injuries that they got.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

We did okay, it was really just an invite, not a league meet, so we were up against schools a lot bigger than our's, but our guys came in second for Triple Jump and the Mile, and girls did pretty good in Sprinting and the High Jump.

Kennon
I chuckled softly, looking over at her. "Yeah, something like that," I say, looking back at her. She still looked exhausted and sore as hell. "Wanna go get something to eat? She'll probably be up by the time we get back," I say, nodding in Riley's direction, still keeping my voice low.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 pm

ahhh cool cool (:

Denver~
I blow my bangs out my my eyes and chuckled lightly about Riley I was starting to like his sister more and more. "huh? oh yeah food sounds good" I smiled easily at him and stand up with a soft hiss "who puts marble stairs next to pillars?" I asked myself again in a low tone and shook my head at myself. I pulled my keys out of my pocket quietly "yours or mine?" I asked softly.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Kennon
I laughed softly. "You just can't get past that, can you?" I ask, hearing her repeat the comment about marble stairs and pillars yet again, which seemed to be her favorite quote. I shrugged slightly. "Depends if you're going to collapse on the steering wheel," I say, quickly writing a note for RIley and putting it on the TV before walking to the door and opening it for her. "Ladies first," I say in a mock tone, following her out and shutting the door behind me, making sure I had my keycard first and listening for the 'click' that meant the door was locked.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Denver~
I gave him a look "no I can't, cause really who dose that?" I asked back walking tot he door and rubbing my left eye like a little kid would when they were tired, "as much as I want to prove to you I can ride, you'd better" I slip past him out the door ignoring the mock tone and do a curtsy the best I could "thank you sir" with a easy smirk I fallowed him to his truck yawning softly, my boots shuffling along the sidewalk, dad had a fit when I just scuffled along and not actually walked but I was tired and didn't really care.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Kennon
I laughed lightly at the look she gave me. "Oh, you'd be surprised," I countered, pulling my keys from my pocket and following her over to my truck, smiling at her little curtsy. Climbing into the driver's seat, I start the engine, looking over at her. "I'm just gonna guess that you probably would rather not go back to that diner?" I ask with a crooked grin. Putting the truck into Drive, I pull out of the parking lot, looking around for another diner other than the Denny's we were at yesterday.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Denver~
Climbing into the passenger seat I slowly relax as my back lets me and sighs, looking over at him I give him a dry look "Yeah I would appreciate it if we didn't go there", leaning my head against the window I looked out at the different stores, slowly my eyes slip shut as the hum of the engine lulls me to sleep. Bangs slid in front of my eyes as I sleep.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Kennon
I nodded slightly, driving on past the Denny's, looking for another diner. When I next looked at Denver, she was curled up asleep on the seat. Chuckling softly, I looked back at the road, scanning the streets as I drove deeper into the small town. Finally pulling up outside a new resturaunt, I looked over at Denver, remembering what she had said about being a hard waker. "Denver, we're here," I say gently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Denver~
I groaned curling up more into the seat and pulling the army jacket more around me "Noooooo...leave me alone" I mumbled hair falling into my face more, sleep thats all I wanted was sleep.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Kennon
I smirked slightly, folding my arms across my chest and looking at her, leaning back in the seat. "Okay, but you're not gonna eat until possibly dinner if you don't come now," I say with a shrug, unlocking the doors and opening mine, looking back as she jumped up.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Denver~
I groaned again hearing him, as my stomach growls in protest, he was kidding right? he better be kidding, but no he unlocks the doors and jumped out. Dammit he wasn't, cursing under my breath I open my door,jump out and give him a death glare. I didn't even wait for him, I just started to the doors almost stumbling over the curb, you know when you wake up early your fine, but if you fall back asleep then wake up again your totally screwed? yeah thats how I was now, how I was going to drive home was a mystery to me. "Freakin just couldn't let me sleep, nooo you've got to wake me up and be a jerk" I grumbled under my breath as the waiter gave me a weird look.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Kennon
I rolled my eyes. "You can go back out to the car and sleep, just don't expect me to be bringing you table scraps," I say innocently, looking at the waiter. "Booth please," I say and he nodded, grabbing two menu's and leading us over to an empty table towards the middle of the room. Before he could set the menu's down, I gently took hold of his arm so he looked at me with surprise. "Preferably in one of the back rooms, where there are less people, towards the back. If you have it," I added. He gave me a surprised look but said nothing as he led us to one of the other rooms and set the menu's down before hurrying away. There was only one other couple across the room from us, and I sat down.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Denver~
I shot him a glare and shoved my fists into my pockets, I wanted to kill him but I was to tired right now, maybe later. Yawning and fallowing after Kennon and the waiter, and almost ran into Kennon when he stopped and grabbed the waiter's arm to stop him and asks for a room in the back with less people. Grumbling under my breath about him stopping short and me almost slamming into his back I fallow then again and rubbed my left eye yawning, but I was paying attention and memorizing the doors and exits, there was the front door,emergency exit by the bathroom and I was guessing there was a back door through the kitchen. Sinking into the booth, I yawned and looked down at the menu rubbing my left eye still thinking of what I wanted. "What are you gettiing?" I asked glancing over at him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 am

Kennon
I rolled my eyes at her grumble, but said nothing in return. After we had sat down and the waiter had left, I looked up across the table at Denver.
"No idea yet, you?" I asked, eyes leaving her's for a moment to scan slowly around the room we were in, pausing at the couple, before going back to her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Denver
Looking at the menu I yawned and looked at him putting it down eying him "Relax, nothing here is going to get us. Were zombie hunters not serial killers " I pointed out ending with a yawn then looked back at the menu "Coffee and the breakfast plate thing" I mumbled more to myself then to him and folded my arms on the table and laid my head in my arms careful of my bruised cheek looking at him "How did you become a zombie hunter?"

(Blah...sorry couldn't think )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Kennon
I rolled my eyes at her slightly.
"And all this time I've been running from the police for nothing," I said sarcastically, arching my eyebrows at her.
"So you talk to yourself?" I asked half-teasingly, though the waiter was soon coming back over.
"Two coffees and the Early Bird Specials," I said absently, and he nodded as he wrote it down before walking off. I shrugged.
"I don't know, my friend was sorta hooked on it and got me in when I had to pull his stupid ass out of a Red Zone," I said.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Denver
Head in my arms the bad cheek up I yawned watching Kennon and rolled my eyes "Why yes I do, it's better then talking to the zombies" I pointed out. Before I could tell the waiter what I wanted he answered for me, yawning again I looked at him "Thanks" Listening to him eyes half closed I chuckled lightly "Ahhh yes, having a friend get you hooked it always the best way, my daddys the one that got me hooked" Stopping to yawn I sat up a little more wincing from the spasm of pain in my lower back. "Ok well I didn't have much of a choice but it was fun..." I trailed off thinking about it a fare off look in my sleep dazed eyes.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 am

Kennon
I shrugged. "I've actually had some wonderful conversations with them," I say, leaning back against my seat, watching her for a few.
"No problem," I say absent-mindedly. "And not always when the 'friend' is some cocky addict who you have an obligation to," I answer, eyeing her curiously. "And you?" I leaned forward slightly again to listen.
"What happened?" I probed.

Bleh, not good, sorry, it was more like rambling actually, trying to make up for words, which still failed.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Denver
Chuckling lightly I looked at him before yawning again "Ahhhh yes...those are great friends to have around" I said sarcastically with a smirk on my lips it was a little lopsided from the fat lip I had. Letting out a breath I shook my head snapping out of it and looked at him "What happened to what? My dad or how I got hooked?" Leaning back into the booth slowly I let out a breath and rubbed my non bruised eye. "My mom died when I was young, and dad refused to let someone else raise me....so I just went with him. It was fun I got to hang out with my dad a lot and Im pretty sure Im the only kid that got to throw a grenade when I was twelve" A smirk played on my lips, but my eyes got that fare away look in the them again "Dad died a couple years back" I looked at him trying to shrug it off. "And before you ask how....he just died. If I told you how, you'd be be out the door in ten seconds flat"

It's all good, there wasn't much for you to say Xd
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Kennon
I smile back.
"Oh yes, they're just great to keep in check," I say a bit sarcastically.
"Well, I'm guessing that both stories relate to each other," I say, letting her choose which to tell or which to start with, leaning back slightly in my seat to listen to her while she talked. I smirked slightly with her.
"Yeah, probably, I never let my sister even go near any of my toys until she turned sixteen, and I still don't give her many explosives, though I guess that's just more because whenever I imagine her with a bomb I think of all the trouble she can get into with it," I confessed. Her eyes got a far-away look in them and I waited, hearing the sudden change in her voice.
"You think so?" I pressed, not forcing her into telling me anything, not wanting to overstep either of our boundaries.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Denver
I barley heard what he said about his sister with explosives, no I was suddenly seventeen again in some little town staying with dad in a little rent house that needed a little work, it was January and freezing out so went I woke up that morning around nine I found it odd, dad normally had me up by five or six. Snapping out of it a little when Kennon spoke I blinked looking at him. "Huh? Oh yeah Im pretty sure you will.." My voice trailed off and sudden;t I found myself telling him of that nightmarish day.
"I was seventeen, dad and I were renting out this little house outside of a small town, well I woke up one morning around nine. Dad normally had me up around five or six to do cardio(sp?) and to work the punching bag, well I went down stairs to look for him, I couldn't find him anywhere in the house and the truck was gone. The kitchen had a back door and there was a tapping sound like someone tapping on the glass, I walked into the kitchen doorway and found a zombie trying to get in.." I paused to let out a breath then went on finding that I couldn't stop telling him what happened. " I screamed and it busted down the door, I couldn't move just stared at it, it was my daddy, my daddy some how turned into a zombie. Finely I snapped out of it and dove back into the living room to where dad kept his Glock, it came at me and I rolled onto my back and shot him." My voice turned smaller as I remembered what happened as I stared down at the table. " I shot my daddy then spent the next couple hours crying looking at the rotting body, desperately wanting to wake up hoping it was all a dream and my daddy wasn't a dead zombie on the living room floor"
Shaking my head I let out a shaky breath and tried to smile looking back at him "Told you, you'd run" Tears burned the back of my eyes but I flat out refused to cry, but that didn't stop my eyes from holding the look of a child in them. At only nineteen I've done stuff most adults didn't dream of.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3