Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors (M)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Warriors (M) Empty The Warriors (M)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:15 pm

I was BlackStar. Leader of the ShadowClan. I had a herd of thirty horses and headed for my new territory I had won with many other's some perished that fateful night. I greeved for my mate but knew now I would give any female a foal if she so desired. I flicked my tail over my body as the flies were bad this year. My long flowing mane moving when I shook my neck with all the flies bothering me. I headed for Willowpelt our medicine horse, maybe she had something to help me with these annoying pests.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/attachments/horse-breeding/166232d1370116084-breed-recognition-imag008.jpg-filtered.jpg

SandHeart
I trotted into our camp following my new apprentice Shadowpaw. He was a big horse that was six moons old. I whinnied to my fellow heard mates. I soon lowered my head as I tried to cool off under a huge oak tree that had long limbs that sheltered most of our Clan. I was in foal to BlackStar, I was a queen now.

http://www.theequinest.com/images/sandy-chestnut.jpg

FireHeart
I trotted after my mentor, I had worked so hard, sweat gleamed on my bay coat as I soon went to my mother.

http://spottedhorsechick.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/more-exercise-ball-better-light-0422.jpg

Back to top Go down

The Warriors (M) Empty Re: The Warriors (M)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Swanpelt
My white coat gleamed as I followed BlackStar. I whinnied shrilly, feeling very tired. My ivory legs moved sloppily, and I tried to keep up. I had just been made a warrior, but was still very young. I shook my black mane out, trying to cool myself. The flies were also horribly bad!
The Warriors (M) Horse_breeder_services_7132
The Warriors (M) Blue+roan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

BlackStar
"Please keep up Swanpelt." I said quite annoied, I was thinking I might stop taking in apprentaces since they never listened well and I was just to impatient. I had taken in a abandoned twoleg place. The mares and the foals lived in the huge barn and everyone else was in run in sheds that held more than eight so we were all sheltered. I stayed in a darkly lit large shed, long vines hid the entrance.

SandyHeart
I trotted into one of the run in sheds and laid down tired and hoping me and other didn't have to do a patrol, I was exhausted. I was out of shape from being in the nursery.

FireHeart
I laid down in the apprentice shed and soon fell asleep

(Does any of the queens in the warrior books ever come back to be a queen?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

EagleFeather[Stallion]
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/17/47/76/16/image18.jpg

I snorted and flicked my tail at a fly which had been pestering me for a while. I trotted a little ways from the herd, since I was a male and had no mate yet I tried to stay away to avoid me getting punished for getting to close to foals or flirting with mares which already had mates.

GoldenHeart[Mare]
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/17/47/76/16/image20.jpg

I cantered after the herd, looking straight ahead at the grass and surroundings. I looked to BlackStar it a moment like always but quickly looked away. I had always wanted a foal, but wanted a mate and love, not just a foal. But I always thought about just letting BlackStar breed me, but always went against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

(As in royalty?)
SwanPelt
I snorted, and trotted faster. As soon as I saw the sheds, I rushed into one. Seeing warriors come in after me. I laid down in the moldy hay, happy to get off my hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

SandyHeart
I looked to EagleFeather and snorted and did a little rear. I always liked him since he was so handsome and strong. If I could blush I would be beat red every time I passed him or was in a patrol with him.

BlackStar
I lifted my head and saw GoldenHeart. She was a gorgeous mare but I wasn't ready to commit.

(I mean like do they come back to be warriors? Haven't read them all so rereading as it's been a while)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm

(Yes they do, after their kits are apprentices they return to warrior duties. Unless they are permanent queens meaning they stay a queen and take care of the other kits if their mothers are getting water or food.)

EagleFeather
I smiled over at SandyHeart and returned her rear with my own. I trotted over "Hello SandyHeart." I greet happily.

GoldenHeart
I trotted over to the warrior shed, flicking my tail as I went not knowing that BlackStar had been looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

BlackStar
I trotted to GoldenHeart. "GoldenHeart, come with me." I asked smelling her heat smell, my tool coming out of it's shealth. I pranced some what I swished my tail and stomping a hoof with these annoying flies

SandyHeart
"Hi." I said smiling, I stomped a hoof,"Such horrible flies today, it's because of all the rain we've been having." I said nodding as I pressed my nose to his side in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 pm

SwanPelt
I looked over at EagleFeather and SandyHeart, and suddenly felt very alone. I decided to go visit the queens, I always loved seeing little foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 pm

FireHeart
I was the youngest apprentice. I whinnied and lifted my upper lip and playfully bucked as I soon laid down beside my mum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 pm

SwanPelt
I smiled at little FireHeart,"Hello there!" I nodded to his mom, and then headed to the nursery shed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 pm

I smelled something and my tool slid out of my shealth. I followed her. "You smell funny." I said nodding.

BlackStar
I smelled some mares in heat and wondered if they wanted anything. I had many generations in many clans that I had lost, this was a  herd and some stallions stole my mares but not without a good fight. There was this other clan that was all just males and it wasn't easy to keep them away from my mares and stallions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

SwanPelt
I rotated so I faced the colt, I tucked my tail."Hmmm, maybe I need a bath..." I was in my second heat, but didn't want to be bred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

FireHeart
"Sorry." I said trotting then galloping at full speed away from her. My heart pounding.

BlackStar
I was a huge black Percheron Stallion and there was at least three to four mares in heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

GoldenHeart

I wanted to argue but knew he was my leader and I had to obey him. "Yes BlackStar?" I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew what he wanted.

EagleFeather

I smiled and flicked at a fly with my tail again "Yeah, these flies are insane. It must be." I copied her greeting, touching her side with my muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 pm

SwanPelt
I watched the colt take off, and blew through my nose. I hated being in heat! I walked stiffly forward, and continued on toward the nursery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm

BlackStar
"Your just acting funny lately, thought I'd check on you. But if this isn't a good time then I'll leave you be." I said trotting away snorting as I soon walked to my shed. I laid down against the wall sighing. I tiched my muzzle on my leg and soon laid my neck and head down on the floor, I shut my eyes to sleep.

SandyHeart
I was in heat and I wanted a foal. I flared my nostrils and sniffed him in many places as I lifted my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

SwanPelt
I whinnied to the nursing mares, and saw a small colt twitch his nostrils as I walked by. I smiled curtly and walked faster. I looked frantically around, feeling gross. I wasn't very popular in the herd, but I was still pretty well known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Willow
"What is wrong SwanPelt?" i asked as I was nursing my third foal from BlackStar. The filly was as big as her father and just as black besides a white sock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm

GoldenHeart

I sighed and shrugged then turned to lay down again. I found a comfy spot and laid down, my tail tucked tight against my rump.

EagleFeather

My nostrils flared on instinct as her heat scent hit my nose. "Umm...SandyHeart?" I asked, wondering if she was wanting what I think she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

SwanPelt
I looked to Willow,"Oh nothing... I just have a stomach ache." I lied. I felt awkward, thinking about this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm

SandyHeart
I moved to in front of him and moved my tail out the way. My juices coming from my entrance,"Mate me." I said eager for him to mount.

BlackStar
I went to GoldenHeart,"I hear you want something more." I said to her as I stood over her like a giant.

Willow
"Your in heat, if you want a foal there's plenty of studs around here, but I suggest BlackStar. He is the best of them trust me." I said nodding as I licked my foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

SwanPelt
I shivered as she guessed it,"Yes, but I'm so afraid... And I don't want just any old stallion..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Willow
"He's not old seven years old. Trust me, he's a lot more gentler than the others and more handsome." i said pressing my muzzle to her side in an affectionate gesture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm

SwanPelt
I smiled, and ached to tell her what really scared me. But I couldn't... I returned her nuzzle and said,"I'll think about it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next