Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warriors of love [chp 1] [tell me what yall think!!]

Go down

warriors of love [chp 1] [tell me what yall think!!] Empty warriors of love [chp 1] [tell me what yall think!!]

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

hurt filled my ice breaker blue eyes as the fire burned brighter. the smoke danced around me like a heavy death cloud. you continue to stare trying to decipher what had just been said to me. i sit before the blazing altar... my altar. i gripped the symbolic necklacce that hung from around my thraot. " my lady," steven puases to give me a proper bow, you glare at him with deep brown eyes " you have a new warrior." i smile lightly fighting back tears and words of hate. " i have already been informed, but thank you any way" i return a bow dissmising him. turn back to you "walk with me?" i ask with a cracking vioce " of coarse my lady" you say as i entwine my arm in yours. we walk in silence into the main ballroom
my nine loyal warriors greet me with yet another formal bow " rise nobal warriors" i say like i have thuosands of times each of my nine warriors bare the same symbol on thier right biseps; i sapphire blue heart with a sword stabbed thruoght the middle of it. my first of the nine warriors; Ismael pulls me to the side " your new warrior is ready. thuogh in no how much it pains you to see another one of us.." i =his deep bold voice trails off i pull myself together " verry well," i say with almost no emotion " let him meet the one to bound him to this life" ismael's eyes suddenly become unreadable " please do not speak about yourself like that" i follow him back into the ballroom and they bring out my new warrior...

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down