Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Midnight (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 pm

"As you wish." I said going to the place that had that. I parked and got out. I waited for her on the side walk, I stayed there. I had the urge to howl. I watched her body as she walked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 pm

I got out of the car,Rio following by my side. My hips swinged left to right,head held high as I walked towards my door. My female dog came to greet me,looking at Rio with a interest. Rio barked at her,jumping on her body and licking her ear.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 pm

I followed her inside,"Where shall I sleep?" I asked, my eyes kinda glowing in the dark, like a cats. I looked around seeing things clearly. I put my purse down on the table and put a hand on her hip and kissed her neck from behind, I undid her dress and let it fall to the ground as I gripped her tits in my hands and played with her gorgeous breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:28 pm

I turned on the light,holding my dress as only the too fell to reveal my cleavage. I grinded my hips against her,moaning. "I got lots of toys we can use~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I smiled as I pushed my pussy against her ass, grinding against her. "I intend to pound that pussy." I said shoving two fingers inside her tight pussy. I picked her up once more and found her bedroom easily. I put her on the bed and used my nose to find what i was looking for, I got a dildo and smiled. I turned around, I had shed my dress but kept on the heels that in some ways made me look intimidating to some people. I soon shed the heels and got on top of her as I moved my hair out of the way to kiss her and to rub my smooth pussy on hers, keeping her legs spread for me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I moaned deeply,squeaking as I got lifted. Her fingers were so perfect for me! I rested on the bed,slowly taking off my dress as I threw my shoes. I tried to close my legs a bit,but couldn't as she sat on me and grinded. I moaned so deeply,rubbing back against her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm

My juices went on her pussy and drizzled down onto her pussy lips. I moaned and took in her scent,"God you really are such a dangerous girl." I said gripping her thighs but being careful not to use my claws when she moved. I kissed down her neck, shoulders, and chest to capture a nipple in my mouth and sucking on it like a child

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I moaned even louder,feeling the juice over her hole. Her legs were spread really wide,ready to accept her. I pushed my chest against her mouth,wanting more. "Your so good.. I can't help it!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I moved my hips away from her's regretfully but gently eased the dildo inside her and shoving it in and out of her once she was very wet for me,"Well so greedy." i said leaving her nipple and kissing her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:49 pm

She arched her back,thrusting back into it. Her juices leaked out,body pressing against hers. "I'm greedy for you.." She whispered,though loving that little toy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 pm

I pounded her pussy with it. I kissed her and kept my eyes closed so she didn't see them, I didn't want to scare her. I soon got her to climax and I ignored mine. I pulled the dildo from her soaking wet pussy, I walked into the bathroom and washed it off before placing it in the place I had found it,"Good night." I said heading into the living room. I got my dress on and laid on the couch, my back aching for my shift like I did every night but ignored it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm

I screamed,the hard pound from it inside her. Once she left,she got dressed after taking a well deserved shower. She only slept in her bra and underwear,Rio beside her. She hugged his body lightly,sleeping down with her big boy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 pm

When she was asleep. I left the house, I drove to my apartment where she couldn't ever find me. I soon shifted and ran free for two hours before hopping into the shower and soon getting on my sweats and tank top and fell deeply into sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 pm

The morning quickly came,stretching out and getting out of bed. I walked around my house,searching for her. I frowned,looking out my window. I wished she was there.. But,no relationship could last like that. She sat down on the couch,rubbing her stomach. She watched as Rio bounced onto her,licking her stomach and nose sniffing her waist of that girls scent.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I woke up, I got ready for my job which I waitresses at a dinner that was quite busy in the morning. I wiped the different things off my hands and smiled as men would spank me but ignored it because they gave me good tips that I really needed to keep living with a roof over my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 pm

I got dressed,feeding my pets and walking off. Many men whistled at me,their girls hitting then across the face. I chuckled,walking forward to my job. I was a beach patrol,only in the day. I had this man that always creeped me out.. Always watching me. He seemed to want me,which really scared me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm

I had finished my shift and headed for the beach, I kept a watch on her, I smelled her fear scent. I perked up and saw the man she kept eying. i growled. I walked to the man and shoved him hard enough to make him fall on his back, I had a really hot bikini on, I pinned him down easily for such a big man. I put my lips close to his ear,"You go near her, I'll rip your manhood and shove it down you throat, stay away from her." I said growling it at him. I calmed myself down and got up, I got the sand off of me and panted softly to control the animal and headed away. Hoping that she didn't see me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

I wasn't looking at the time,wearing a bikini top that matches my booty shorts. I had my hair up in a bun,laughing at the little kids that played. I enjoyed my job,helping out the locals. I didn't seem to spot he'd out of the large crowd. Summer vacation rocked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 pm

I felt him throw something and it hit me hard on my back, it hurt.Blood trickled down my spine,"Bad move." I said wincing as I moved. I waited for my wound to heal and I pushed him, I dug my claws into his chest. Now I really didn't care if anyone saw. My eyes a golden color when usually they were blue

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:31 pm

I heard the commotion,looking over at her. I ran towards them,standing between them. I blew on my whistle,a sharp whistle pounded the eardrums. "No one hurts anyone!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 pm

I flinched from her and held my ears whining/whimpering. I walked away from her, I brought my hand from my ear and saw blood. I growled softly. Blood was still on my back. I soon went into a jog, she wouldn't see me again, I had just wanted to see her once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 pm

I banned the man from the beach,continuing my patrol. I felt sad,seeing the whistle hurt her ever so. I couldn't chase after her though,I'd be fired! It became night,walking the streets as I headed back home.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

I watched from a distance and I wish I could touch her again. It pained me when she brought other people home with her and had sex with them. Every night I howled in sorrow that my mate was having sex with other people than me. I wanted to claim her mouth with mine and mark her as mine

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

One night I sat outside,my dogs locked away. I've been through many men,none having pleasured me. It was how I mostly made my money,selling myself out to them. I barely had left over cash. I drinked a few shots,wearing my beach uniform.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I was wearing a mini skirt and a tight fitting tank top. I walked up the side walk and I kissed her, I gripped her hips with my hands and kept her from moving, I was only staying for a while. "I love you." I said removing my lips from hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next