Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enclosed Sorrow [R/M]

2 posters

Go down

Enclosed Sorrow [R/M] Empty Enclosed Sorrow [R/M]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 am

Enclosed Sorrow [R/M] Anime_zpsf1f154c5
Among the center of an enormous field was a forest, but not an ordinary one. There was a barrier around the forest which held inside wolves that wore a scale that was the key to their the lock of life. It is said among them that when their scales crack and break, it will mean they can escape the barrier and go into the world, but in return they would never be able to return to the forest, though it was a good thing to those that could. Most of the wolves in the barrier never had their scales shatter, so it was almost rare to them. Not many could leave the barrier since it was a curse to never escape. Those who never could had no choice but to stay within the barrier, so all they did was survive from generation to generation.

In one direction, there was a weak female wolf who still had an unbroken scale around her neck, and was weakened since she had the other wolves beat her again, proof of it as she had some scars and bruises on her again. "If only i could have my scale shattered, i could finally escape from the abuse and never have to face them again. Big Brother, you say you help but all you do is hurt me for them. I just want to leave...." She said to herself, her ears plastered on the back of her head as she laid there, her hair getting in her face a bit. With a sigh, she curled up a bit as she laid there, closing her eyes and taking a slight nap as the day was slow anyways.

The female was named Ariea, and was the pack leader's daughter and next female beta, though she didn't want it. A vile pig of a wolf was to become the enxt male beta after her big brother was to be crowned alpha, meaning she would have to marry that cruel male, but she just wanted to run away and leave them, and never go through that. She wanted to meet the true wolf that would love her, but she just had to get stuck with Maruk, the next beta. He always injured her much worse whenever he got the chance, so she was lucky he never scouted this spot to find her.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Sorrow [R/M] Empty Re: Enclosed Sorrow [R/M]

Post by Tayssi Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Enclosed Sorrow [R/M] 730980425_658367

Ears flicking back, the black and gold male bared his teeth at the two males who were stalking towards him. Behind the large brute cowered a small petite grey female wolf. His golden eyes darted back to her as she pressed herself against a tree, too scared to even move. He had come across her being attacked by the two brutes. Tyger wasn’t the type to tolerate anyone attacking someone unnecessarily whether they were female or male. Snarling, his eyes dragged back to the two males, who were starting to separate, to try and attack him simultaneously from either direction. Studying the two of them closely, he saw that the smaller male had a slight limp in his back leg, so he was going to be slower. Huffing, he looked at the larger male and noticed he seemed to be favouring his left front leg to his right and he guessed that the two had been in a fight previously. Grinning, the black and gold male spun on the spot, lunging at the larger male. His fangs sunk into his throat and he howled in pain, trying to grip his shoulder in his jaws, however he couldn’t get a proper grip. Pressing his jaws together more and injuring his shoulder enough so he couldn’t move for a while, Ty let go and turned to the next male who had been slow to react and was only just coming at him. The smaller male’s jaws clamped awkwardly onto his chest, only luck providing him not to be hurt as his teeth gripped at his ear, tearing it off and then biting his bony leg. The smaller male screeched in agony and reeled away and Ty turned and nudged the small female, half pushing, half carrying her until she found enough strength in her legs.

Once they were far enough away, they slowed and Ty smiled at her, licking his lips to rid the blood from them. He hated the taste of wolf blood. Scowling slightly, he nodded at the female and then left, leaping into a run, not waiting for any thanks. Shaking his head, his ears pinned against his skull, he suddenly saw something wavering slightly up ahead. He slowed, trotting towards the source. Slowing to a halt as he came upon a sort of barrier like thing. He reached forward, his nose stretching towards it. However, it went straight through. The male reeled back, confused and huffed, sitting down for a long moment, staring at the wavering disturbance surrounding something. Should he risk it? “Maybe it would be best to stay away from it,” He growled to himself, turning and starting to leave. However, a few metres away from it, his curiosity sky rocketed and he turned around. “Oh what the hell,” he said with a wide grin.

He leapt through the barrier and trotted around, looking for any signs of life. However, within only a few minutes, he found a pretty looking female laying down, looking to be asleep. However, as he listened carefully, he noticed her breathing was too fast to be sleeping. He stepped towards her, lowering his nose and nudging her shoulder before dancing backwards a few steps with a sheepish grin. “Hi,” he said lightly, the sun dancing off his black and gold coat. "Sorry, I was just wondering where exactly I am."
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:41 pm

A couple of scents came into her nose as her ears twitching, knowing only one of them was unfamiliar. There were two scents in all; the unfamiliar one and Maruk. He must have decided to come scouting about here to look for her. Deciding she had to get away again, she opened her eyes only to look up and see a black and golden brute standing in front of her, making her ears perk. Lifting her head up slowly, she blinked a few minutes as she heard what he wanted to know. "Hello." She said in response and nodded to him, lifting herself up as she got on her paws. "This little speck of forest is home to a pack, though they are very friendly to foreigners." She said and looked back behind her, seeing in a blurred distance a tail slipping into hiding from another tree, though it was so far it could be counted as a speck. 'Maruk will soon be able to pick up my scent.... Oh, please do not notice me! I've already had enough of him!' She thought and looked back at the male, realizing she never gave proper introduction to the foreign male. "For introductions, my name is Ariea. I'm the, well...." She said, her words starting to go soft and quiet. "....The next beta female...." She muttered softly, her words almost silent as her ears went halfway down and she sat down again, not really liking the title and rank she'll be getting when her father gives the leader position to Big Brother.

Realizing he was across the barrier, it was still surprising the barrier only kept her pack in, but since it was a curse, she couldn't do anything. A bit of rustling from the distance, this time only halfway off this time, she knew Maruk would find her for sure this time and gave up, seeing as her only hiding place was ruined and she would have no other place to hide anymore, so she let out a silent huff.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 am

Flicking his ears, Tyger huffed softly, though not in annoyance or anything. Just a random huff. His rather long tail curled around his paws as he watched her, allowing her the time to find out who he was and take it in. When she finally answered, his ears perked forward and he shifted slightly towards her, eager to find out where he was. When she told him he was in pack territory, he tensed, however quickly relaxed when she said they were friendly to strangers. His head cocked to the side when she looked behind herself, as if hesitant or afraid of something. His ears flicked back momentarily, but he sighed, letting it drop for now. He took a step forward as she introduced herself, but lowered her voice to an almost whisper. He leaned towards her, trying to catch her words. And he did. He sat back down, looking down at the smaller wolf with a soft smile. He cared not for rank. He was a loner, after all. Pack laws and ranks had nothing to do with him. Sure, he knew everything any wolf had to know, but he didn’t care. Licking his nose again, he chuckled softly, “Sorry to be so rude. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ariea, my name is Tyger, but feel free to call me Ty,” he said, standing and tucking a leg under him, the other stretching out in front of him in a bow.

When he rose, Ty watched the fae for a moment before he asked, “do you know if there is a place I could rest for a little while? Or possibly get something to eat?” his tail flicked softly and he gave a gentle growl as she visibly tensed. “Are you alright? Is something wrong?” he asked, taking a step towards her

(Sorry it's so short >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 am

Something wrong is what he wanted to know? Of course there was something wrong, but if she said anything, by how he looked, he could suddenly find Maruk and beat him, which she would be happy about, but could get punished for having that happened cause it always got her evolved. "Nice to meet you too, Ty. I can lead you to the center of the forest, since that is where the pack can be seen. For a resting place, like a den of some sort, we dig up holes that lead to underground dens. We have plenty of food in stock and thanks to our forest, we have pure mineral water that is suitable for anything, from regular drinking water to being an added ingredient in some healing remedies." She said, trying her best to avoid the question if anything was alright, but she was getting really tense. Stretching a bit as she stood on her paws, she walked a little deeper in the underbrush till she stopped and looked back at him. "The pack central is this way. You'll probably see some wolves now and then without my packs special trinket, but those wolves are either ones who were once outsiders but have joined the pack, or have lost theirs but considered staying." She said with a soft smile as she showed her scale for a moment and then continued walking, keeping her pace slow as she saw Maruk, a grayish-brown wolf with yellow eyes and white underbelly, and his height as large as a dire wolf. flattening her ears, she looked to the ground as she walked, showing respect to him like he always demands from her.

((I don't mind. Anyways, Maruk looks like this: https://2img.net/h/i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/laura_loves_anime/Anime/6-0a3e6281d1c1e7c8e094a153d4af2fc6.jpg ; Eventually, in the RP, Maruk gonna DIE))

Tayssi wrote:
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Wetting his nose with his tongue, Tyger listened to the female, one ear facing her and the other twisting back and forth, listening to the sounds around him, making sure no one was sneaking up on him.“I would greatly appreciate it if you took me to the center of the forest,”  he said and flicked his tail absentmindedly. Standing as she did, Ty cocked his head to the side, watching. He noticed how tense she was, which made him tense. That was just him. Very acute to other’s emotions. When she started walking, he followed, leaving some space between them to keep her more comfortable.  When she stopped, he paused midstride, listening to her as she spoke.  “Okay, I understand,” he said quietly. His gold eyes dropped to her scale, studying it for a few moments before he looked up and started walking again as she did. This female was rather odd. Definitely not one which he had met before. And by the looks of it, this pack was strange as well. Huffing softly, he looked around the forest, wondering what exactly this place was. He glanced at his sides as he stepped into the sunlight, his golden markings glowing.

Suddenly, Ty noticed Ariea’s change in stance. Her head lowered, as did her gaze and her ears flicked back in submission. Looking around, his eyes focused on Maruk and he tensed. He was a large brute, just about the same size as he was. Ears flicking back momentarily before he stepped beside Ariea with a soft growl and forced himself to relax. His gold eyes darted down to the female before he raised his head, looking at the brute closely. “I’m guessing this is why you were so tense,” he commented, only just loud enough for Ariea to hear, making sure the approaching male couldn’t.  “Did you want me to do something?” he asked her, eyes flicking back and forth between Ariea and Maruk. “I’d be happy to,”  he added, his tail flicking to tap her flank gently.
(Okay Razz)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:17 pm

"Please, don't harm him at all. If you do, he'll take it not only offensively but will drive it in the wrong suspicion, and will blame it all on...." She said but stopped speaking as she felt his tail tap her and decided to not finish her answer. "Forget what i was saying, just do not harm him. He is to be the next one to be the male beta once the leader's son, also my best friend, becomes the alpha. Once it ends up like that, his authority will become stronger and it'll bring bad situations to those who disagree to it." She muttered and kept moving as Maruk kept silent and walked away, though she knew what he would do to her again. Catching the scent of many mores and seeing a glint of some moving a back in the distance, she stopped and smiled as she turned to him. "There is the pack, up ahead, as it can be seen. I best go see what Maruk wants; you might be able to see me again since i'll have to give you one of our spare dens." She said as she looked to him with a smile and walked towards the direction of Maruk, knowing she'll regret going his way instead of avoiding him, yet it would make things harder for her so she might as well get this done.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down