Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrow Arrives

Go down

Sorrow Arrives Empty Sorrow Arrives

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 pm

I slowly walking in, my feet leaving burnt prints from the path i walked, as a reaper of death fallowed behind me, staying its distance.I waited for something to happen, i sat on a rock, with a purple dead rose i carried everywhere squeezed tightly in my hand.

Back to top Go down

Sorrow Arrives Empty Re: Sorrow Arrives

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

Durza~

I watch her come in adn my body stiffened. My hair waved around my face almost like flames as I gauged my disatnce between a rock that she walked beside and jumped down nimbly infront of her.
"Hello," I say, my voice smooth, eyes cold and hard.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 am

She looked up and stood as soon as feet stood in front of her.She snarled like a dog and bared her sharpened teeth. Her own death behind her in the distance, slowly moving closer, she hated sucking them into her trance.She looked back at the death then to you
"if you want to live,id leave, now!!!"
I growled and turned, eyes turning red
"No stay, NO LEAVE!"
She was fighting her light and dark side.
"Hurry and leave"
I growled,falling to my knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:19 pm

~Durza~

I watch her silently as she seems to argue with herself but don't move.
"Why? So you could let your weaknesses overcome you?" I ask. I didn't mean for it to come out harshly, but somehow it did. I glance behind her at the Death, unafraid and uncaring for it. My own Death would come soon enough, and I didn't see it near. I bare sharp teeth at it, watching it pause slightly, and look back at the girl before me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 pm

She fell to the ground with a ear piercing high pitched scream that only got worse as she longed, she stopped and fell onto her side, motionless. Her body started turning to a pale purple color all over.She began to breathe heavy and uncontrollably. The Death neared closer to the man. It put its hand out and all of a sudden you could not breathe, frozen.She stood creepily and her eyes with a light light light blue color, almost white. Fangs went over her bottom lip, she had become a demon, spikes coming out her back.She grinned and stuck her 10inch claws into his chest and screamed with her dagger teeth all over her mouth, dragging him closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm

~Durza~

As she reaches for me I grab her hand, sharp teeth bared. My lower lip curled back over my white teeth. I twisted her wrist, creating sharp, splitting pains as I hear a crack. I dart away from her long claws, never standing still as I dart several feet out of her reach, watching her every move. My compacted body, much like that of a runner's, rippled slightly. I was made entirely of muscle and bone, a Shade, and I had dealt with many demons before her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

um you cant do that..i already made it to where we had him..so...yea..thats cheating.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm sorry, but you were the one cheating. You can't say you grabbed him with 10inch claws without me saying you can.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

actually i can. it was MY characters move.. and i had already made those moves..so..u cant alter them and pretend u did all that crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

You can't either!! That's POWERPLAYING. Are you really afraid that your character is gonna get a scratch on her that you can't play fair?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm

ah, nevermind, I'm sorry. Play how you wish, but I will not put up with it. Ignore that last post.

~Durza~

I feel her claws in my chest and bare my teeth. My canines grow and lengthen, indenting my lower lip and extending to my chin. I sink them down hard into her arms, poison coursing through her veins now. I rip away her claws from my chest and dart away from her, teeth bared as my chest heals instantly, leaving mere scars. An instant later, I was gone, away from the demon.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down