Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests]

Go down

The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests] Empty The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 am

Hiya there! As you can tell, my username is DraconisSiirexus and i am new but please, call me Siire! See here, my signature can tell what characters i'll only do, but i best make it more in-depth:
I roleplay anything as long as it isn't a RP about humans as humans. If it is an RP about humans turning to something not human, i'm in. :3

And i won't bend around my choices! I like to use anime pictures the best i can, cause they look WAY better than the real thing! Anyways, i'm willing to take requests for anything that involves those categories. I have some roleplays available, so i won't mind letting some people fill in! My characters do 1 roleplay at a time, no more than that. Helps me keep track, ya know!

Roleplay 1: Filled
Roleplay 2: Filled
Roleplay 3: Available
Roleplay 4: Available
Roleplay 5: Available
Roleplay 6: Available

You can go ahead and ask! I won't bite ya, and neither will my characters!~

Character Profile Topics:
Don't post in them, please!~
Fantasy Characters
Wolf Characters

Regards of Pics:
For safety, the pictures i use come from a site called Photobucket.com, an online picture site that means that all the pictures put in there are under obligation to be used by absolutely anyone there, so their not mine. Its just a heads up because of a new picture rule :3

Last edited by DraconisSiirexus on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:09 am; edited 6 times in total
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests] Empty Little (or Large) Update!~

Post by DraconisSiirexus Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

Bumping up my little thread here, and is trying to make roleplays to introduce my first two neko characters; Siire the Wolf Neko and Minnie the Tiger Neko! Siire will be only found at Redwood Forest or Frozen Forest, so its alright to try and conjure up a RP with her before i get it in, whereas Minnie is able to go about either in those places or in one of the forums of the Human Colony section! Their RPs are going to be posted up either by this week, or whenever i can finish my anime Mermaid Melody. I have to watch 3 animes, one at a time, and they have a LOT of episodes. One of them is season 2/5, maybe even a 6th season! If you ever want to see the characters, i'm majorly going to update the main thread to post links to the character topics, so if you want to RP with them, just ask me on here 'cause i will need to post more of 'em in the future, like for example; i have 2 more wolves and 2 more nekos to make characters out of 'em, and work is getting harder, so summer is already giving me the cold shoulder, and i may turn into a Siire-cicle before Spring! X3
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests] Empty Re: The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Bumping up my thread :3 Gonna make two, three, maybe four more RPs today, so anyone can ask to join them anytime on her or on PM! :3
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests] Empty Re: The Ones That Run And The Ones That Fly And Watch [RP requests]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down